[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE Is this a YES or a NO idea? D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 31
SWEDEN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

Is this a YES or a NO idea? Discuss.

>Should dads-to-be have the right to opt out of parenting?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fatherhood/should-dads-to-be-have-the-right-to-opt-out-of-parenting/?sf23433044=1
>>
File: jøde2.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
jøde2.png
15 KB, 183x232
>>69519579
Tbh I don't like the idea in theory, but I'll support it to trigger feminists into saying "men should keep it in their pants, and to use contraceptive or not have sex if they're not ready for a baby" and then rewind it and use it as argument against abortion kek.
>>
>>69519579
Of fucking course not

This is a huge NO
>>
>>69519579
>want to say no because I don't want mothers opting out either
>want to say yes because of the backlash it would bring that could potentially be useful
>>
>>69519579
If women have the right to abort, men have the right to disown.
>>
>>69519579
YES

That way tax payers pay for the child instead of the immigrants that impregnated the women.
>>
File: 1031503d45a954e37.jpg (22 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1031503d45a954e37.jpg
22 KB, 500x499
>>69519579
There already is a way of opting out of parenthood.
>>
>>69519579
>further destruction of the nuclear family

SWEDEN YES!
>>
for Swedes it's a huge yes, and validates all those fatherless mulattos
>>
>>69519579
This is so shitskins and rape and impregnate without facing any consequences at all.
>>
Sweden confirmed cuck

Nogs have been doing this for generations now
>>
File: 1459280955960.jpg (40 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1459280955960.jpg
40 KB, 500x592
I wonder who is responsible for this
>>
>>69519579
His choice!
>>
whatever happened to the sancitity of Marriage?
>>
This so all the rapefugees can opt out of looking after their rape babies. Wouldn't want to be intolerant by forcing them to pay child support, would we?
>>
>>69519854
> But I'll support it to trigger feminists
It's being pushed by feminists.
>>
>>69519579

Absofuckinglutely yes

first based thing sweden have done
>>
>>69519579
Yes, insofar as it creates the always lauded "equality" they want (and the result will be extremely funny).

No, because statistically we know that children raised without a father tend to have increased rates of crime, lower educational attainment, and lower income. Overall they are a burden on society.
>>
Yes. Women can avoid all financial obligations by aborting or giving it up for adoption. Men should have the same right to disown a child. After being notified that he is the father, the man should have about a week to give notice.
>>
File: danzigdisapproves.jpg (21 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
danzigdisapproves.jpg
21 KB, 316x421
>>69519579

>Want to like it because it will outrage feminists
>Want to hate it since it essentially signals the final nail in the coffin for the traditional family

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

Dammit, Sweden...
>>
You guys need to step out of your cuck bubbles and realize what this means. If a man can opt out of supporting a baby, then it means the woman is less likely to be willing to give birth to and support that baby. This will primarily affect poor people, meaning that if some dumb nigger gets knocked up she's more likely to abort it.

How anyone could see that letting the genetically inferior voluntarily thin themselves out as a bad thing is beyond me. You would have to be some blue pilled fuck who believes in the sanctity of life or some shit like that.
>>
File: 1465894153844.png (546 KB, 474x843) Image search: [Google]
1465894153844.png
546 KB, 474x843
>>69519579
This is a step in the right direction, once women realize they won't get any help, in any way, raising the kid the rates of single motherhood will go down.
>>
>>69519579
eliminate parents to complete the state takeover of the raising of children. not too surprising. btw it won't save money for single men when women can take off time from work and get paid and receive benefits from the state, when men overall still pay most taxes. not gud famalam
>>
>>69520759
Are you joking? Was that a joke? Look at America's single mother epidemic. Dad vanishes, the state takes over.
>>
>>69520759
Except the father will just be finally replaced completely by the government.

I'm sure nothing could go wrong there.
>>
>>69519579

Lol at everyone who thinks this isn't cucked as fuck.

Basically sweden is looking to legalizing being a deadbeat nigger.

GTFO kikes with your trickery.
>>
Watch them somehow make this only be applicable to non-white men. Just you fucking watch
>>
>>69519579
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fatherhood/should-dads-to-be-have-the-right-to-opt-out-of-parenting/?sf23433044=1
Hey there's a poll in the article?
>LE VOTE RIG?
>>
>>69519579
In the US we had Roe vs Wade for men a few years back, or at least that's how the case was branded.

It's an interesting idea. I suppose I'm for it. Women have the right to choose and so should men.
>>
File: 1360135521947.png (248 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1360135521947.png
248 KB, 500x495
>>69520712

I finally understand that most /pol/tards are millenials who never got to experience the nuclear family, picket fence lifestyle and are pretty much living in 50s as if it were some utopia.
>>
>>69519579
It's so Ahmed can ditch his rape babies and leave it to the state to take care of them :^)
>>
File: Bruce Lee.jpg (23 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Lee.jpg
23 KB, 362x372
>>69519579
>Intriguingly, unexpectedly, the Swedish proposal was drawn up not by men who could be scorned and dismissed as bitter and twisted but by females. According to Marcus Nilsen, “a group of three or four girls aged 17-20 were discussing the issue of fatherhood and were convinced of the lack of equality between the genders on this question.”

IS IT APRIL 1ST IN SWEDEN??????
>>
>>69519579
Philosophically, from the standpoint of equality? Yes, without a doubt.

But I vote based on what will help me the most. Allowing men to opt out puts the financial burden for raising the child on the state, and where does the state get the money for that? Yep, my fucking tax dollars.

If I accidentally got a girl pregnant my stance would obviously change, but until then it's good that dads can't opt out because it's the only significant deterrent to minorities fucking even harder than they do now and letting the state - and me - pay for the consequences.
>>
>>69519579
No. Each and every 'fetus' has an absolute right to be raised to the age of 18 by his or her biological parents in a loving and nurturing environment.

If they won't do it, shoot them.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 736x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 736x772
Against

Zero interest in raising a love child other than my own
>>
>>69520972

>Thinking the 50s Nuclear family is what we mean by traditional family.

I mean the traditional social unit that has existed in every culture for the past 4000 years.
>>
>>69521125
Then there must also be a right for the father to raise the child as well, which does not exist.

Getting a restraining on fathers is really easy, for some reason.
>>
>>69521078
>it's the only significant deterrent to minorities fucking even harder than they do now

Is it really? Because a "minority" woman can get preggers and then demand some man help her raise the child. With this, if the man opts out of fatherhood she may be more inclined to abort since she won't have his financial support, thus fulfilling your desire to have minorities breed less.
>>
>>69519579
そうだ ね
>>
>>69520861
The said single mother loses all benefits, no welfare no tax breaks no EBT. It's one thing if the guy dies or runs off, but too many women get knocked up so they can live the easy life drawing benefits and child support. If the guy legally rejects responsibility than the single mom to be needs to get a job or an abortion and not be such a slut in the future.
>>
>>69521189

Yea that's not true, what is true is that every culture has raised children within a collective society. Marriage predates the bible and was primarily out of security for children, marriages between tribes were made for the same reason. Many cultures raised children collectively, or weren't even raised by the parents but by a mother figure like a wet nurse.

The concept of the nuclear family, 1 man 1 women and children didn't even arrive in human civilization until the last 300 some years, of 10s of thousands of years of human society.
>>
>>69520899
This.

Just when I think I couldn't possibly be more disgusted with this nation of cuckolds, they manage to prove me wrong.
>>
>>69521439
That would be ideal but that will never happen in Sweden, the welfare paradise of Europe.
>>
File: 1438209367212.gif (1 MB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
1438209367212.gif
1 MB, 227x136
>>69519579
I fully support this desu. Solid proposal Sweden.

Given the current state of children related things this seems totally reasonable.
>>
>>69520486
They're damage controlling for the bullshit PR they have right now. They need a little more legitimacy after being turned ino memes.
>>
File: Norway Proof.jpg (71 KB, 1034x648) Image search: [Google]
Norway Proof.jpg
71 KB, 1034x648
>>69521454
>The concept of the nuclear family, 1 man 1 women and children didn't even arrive in human civilization until the last 300 some years, of 10s of thousands of years of human society.
>>
>>69519579

This would normally be a huge SWEDEN NO, but this is being done to benefit muzzies. Now the little shitskins can go around and make lil rape dindus without having to stick around (not that they would)

SWEDEN YES!
>>
Yes.

Let the house of cards crumble.
>>
>>69519579

No if it is your child, then it is your responsibility.

Men should be able to quit paternity if they find out that the child is not theirs.
>>
This has honestly confused me, and I think it's confused the entirety of /pol/ as well

Is this good or bad?

It would rustle feminists but it's also the start of a demographic crisis. I don't know what to feel
>>
>>69521766
>Christianity opposing divorce for ages
>English king literally invents religion to be able to divorce his wife
>no such thing as 1 man 1 woman and children

kek
>>
File: sweden_male_abortion.jpg (54 KB, 1478x179) Image search: [Google]
sweden_male_abortion.jpg
54 KB, 1478x179
>>
File: 1304411559038.jpg (7 KB, 231x251) Image search: [Google]
1304411559038.jpg
7 KB, 231x251
>>69521967

Typically illiterate poltard who didn't read the post that was responding to and started inventing his own hick-theory on what I said.
>>
>>69520248
in both cases, its the tax payer that pays. those lazy ass immigrants cant even care for themselves.
>>
>>69521798
It's basically a government program to encourage sandniggers to breed out native Swedes without any consequences. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe after all.

It's like some NWO shit. Next they'll say it'll be illegal for white women to abort arab rape babies.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>>69521454
>>
>>69519854
>still thinking SJWs are susceptible to reason
>>
If women can choose to opt out of parenting via abortion then men should be able to as well.

I've always believed in true equality, not the bullshit that feminists spout.
>>
>>69519579

Well since all the dads are AllahuAkbaring savages does it make a difference since they all leave anyway?
>>
>>69521454

This is what pink haired tumblr landwhales actually believe.
>>
File: 1400598210042.gif (3 MB, 338x207) Image search: [Google]
1400598210042.gif
3 MB, 338x207
>>69523172

>you discuss historical anthropology instead of MUH BIBBLE
>you must be from tumblr
>>
Is this /pol/ or a Jezebel comment section?

Being against means you allow women to trap men by lying about birth control or literally cucking them.
>>
Does the biological mother have a responsibility to raise or birth the child inside of her womb? No, she doesn't according to the laws of the state in Western countries. Women can abort their unborn children or forgo her legal rights to the children so that the state can care for them until they're adopted or until they're legal adults. So these are some of the options that women have in the West... If the woman wants to keep the child then it's expected that the biological father be legally responsible to support the mother and child, one way or another. Personally I think that there should be more options for men, especially in contemporary society where casual sex and non-traditional lifestyles are more common. Why does the state allow for pregnant woman to choose to kill their unborn children, whereas men cannot have a say in the matter, in the case that the woman keeps the baby and demands financial support from a man who she's not married to. I don't think that the man's opinions and desires are not taken into account, as far as they concern child-support, and fatherhood. Currently the man cannot abort; he must send money to the baby mama whether he wants to or not. I think a better question is this: should a man be legally responsible for "the product of conception" (feminist language) just because his insemination of a woman is the natural cause?
>>
File: brotier.jpg (204 KB, 1054x1028) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
204 KB, 1054x1028
>>69520486
A few teenage girls don't account for feminists.
When someone at the tier of Gloria Steinem supports the idea, I'll take it seriously.

>>69519854
I kind of agree with this guy.

I find most men will support it out of selfishness and flipping off women, but the idea isn't good for society.

Fatherlessness is a serious problem.

Though my parents weren't divorced, I spent the first 9 years of my life without a father because he was in Canada trying to get resident status here and then once he became a citizen, he got us over here. I feel that that though we benefited from being in Canada, it created distance.

I'll just say that I'm not fully in support of the idea.

Family is quite a central piece in our community and anything that threatens that undermines that is kind of a red-flag for us.

I should also mention that I think abortion is wrong, if you adhere to any moral/religious belief system.
>>
>>69521454
>The concept of the nuclear family, 1 man 1 women and children didn't even arrive in human civilization until the last 300 some years
You do know that even the Romans followed a nuclear family culture even before they've converted to Christianity, right?

You might as well think that it's ok for children to be raised by two lesbian mothers and have them sticking plastic cocks on themselves in front of them as something totally normal

Fuck off back to tumblr/Reddit you SJW faggot
>>
>>69521454
lol what books are you reading?
read Margaret Mead's book Male and Female
it's a classic and proves claims with anthropological data
the nuclear family is naturally the oldest (1:1) in hunter gatherer times
>>
File: 1403137365094.png (2 MB, 10000x9441) Image search: [Google]
1403137365094.png
2 MB, 10000x9441
>>69519579
>The framers of this idea imagine that the father’s declaration could be made through a form ratified by the state and lodged at the register office. That process, they believe, should be complex and expensive in order to discourage men from going through it “instead of using a condom”.

Holy kek imagine if they tried this with abortion.
>>
File: 1410044988591.gif (906 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
1410044988591.gif
906 KB, 350x256
>>69524081

>Brazilian
>knowing shit about roman history

Romans weren't monogamous, it's like the only information you learned about Rome was from movies, holy shit. They were famously polygamist and the concept of parentage was very lose in Rome, if you were adopted you were by all accounts that father's blood relative. Many kids were plucked from their mothers to serve in the military there was zero concept of a nuclear family in Rome you complete idiot.

But please keep saying SJW/Reddit/Tumblr and whatever buzzword you want while you sputter to string together some kind of argument .
>>
>>69524813
>no nuclear family in ancient history
post your sources faggot
>>
>>69519579
On one hand, I'd like to be able to say hell no to being a dad to a crazy skank's kid.

On the other hand, I recognize that if I'm not going to raise the kid myself, he'll be raised by the state.

And we see where that has gotten us.

>single motherhood results in tremendous difficulty in life and increases chance of crime and cuck behavior.
>>
>>69524995
>The Ancient Roman family was a complex social structure based mainly on the nuclear family, but could also include various combinations of other members, such as extended family members, household slaves, and freed slaves. Ancient Romans had different names to describe their concept of family, including "familia" to describe the nuclear family and "domus" which would have included all the inhabitants of the household.[1] The types of interactions between the different members of the family were dictated by the perceived social roles each member played. An Ancient Roman family's structure was constantly changing as a result of the low life expectancy and through marriage, divorce, and adoption.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_in_Ancient_Rome

Literally took me 10 seconds to dig that out. Fuck off leftcunt, we're full of your shit destroying our respective countries. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
>>
>>69524813
Zero concept?
So Augustus just thought it all up himself?
>>
>>69525552
>including familia to describe the nuclear family
Dude take three more seconds and read your own source
>>
File: What now.png (19 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
What now.png
19 KB, 275x200
>>69519579
>import millions of niggers
>niggers rape and fuck your women
>give men the right to choose
>niggers keep fucking and getting pregnant millions of swedish women without consequences
Genius! What could go wrong?
>>
>>69519579

Best thing Sweden will have ever done if it comes to pass. It will end trap relationships and forced parenthood. It's win win.
>>
File: what.jpg (11 KB, 157x123) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
11 KB, 157x123
>>69520972
>finally understand that most /pol/tards are millenials
You seriously thought this japanease anime image reaction website was actually full of 60 year old men?

Why are americans so dumb?
>>
>>69525552
Shit, I was supposed to quote >>69524813

>>69525801
>Dude take three more seconds and read your own source
There is literally nothing wrong with it. Your cuck mindset though has difficulties to see how much retarded it really is to the point of not understanding that the Romans did have a society based on nuclear families.
>>
>>69525940
The only ones who're winning here are the only men in Sweden who actually get laid and have children, sandniggers.
>>
>>69519579

My honest and real opinion is that both men and women should be forced to live together as a family if the woman gets pregnant from sex. Outside of rape, we have to enforce good family laws. Abortion and the ease at which leaving a relationship is killing marriage and birth rates.

So I think if a woman gets pregnant by a man, they should be wed and their marriage only ended in extreme circumstances. This would end casual sex and how we look at and act in marriages completely.
>>
>>69526260

It's not about those cucks anyway. It's about the idea gaining traction in Europe and beyond and greater legitimacy in years to come. In a place like America that kind of a policy would be a godsend.
>>
>>69519579
Woman should never ever give birth to a child when the father is already history.
Forceful abortion is the only humane and reasonable way.

>(man)whores fucking around, producing baby because muh bible
bullet in head
>>
>>69519579
they're trying to create a black community out of whites with fuck and run.
>>
File: 1446151411674.jpg (308 KB, 1024x1517) Image search: [Google]
1446151411674.jpg
308 KB, 1024x1517
>>69520319
>falling for the nuclear family meme
>>
Women love picking up the downtrodden dolly in the dust and making it pretty again. Now that men have been oppressed for a few centuries it's time for them to be given attention. Just like when women got to vote.
>>
>>69520456
This this this.
>>
Lolololololol cuckden is at it again
>>
Funny that if this happened before the refugee crisis/a few years ago when all the mens rights/meninist shit was massive this would have universally praised on /pol/
>>
File: 1458777887960.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1458777887960.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>69520288
>>
File: 1340593218497.gif (150 KB, 120x98) Image search: [Google]
1340593218497.gif
150 KB, 120x98
I actually like the idea of letting the father opt out.

It will create a system where the economic benefit for females to keep the child by themselves will no longer exist. Thus they will choose to abort.

The only ones that are going to stay in are the couples that are together and willing to provide for the child.
>>
If there wasn't such a welfare state it wouldn't be a terrible idea. Would discourage women from trying to fuck over men in child support payments. However, because of the welfare state, they'll still shit the kids out and the taxpayer would be paying for it.
>>
>>69527141
It doesn't say anything about the single mother not leeching off of welfare.
>>
>>69526960
Feminism is about my body, my rules, not relationships. The core point of feminism is to turn cash around more successfully by multiplying number of divorces, babies, marriages, death ceremonies and possibly maximize also shrink/lawyer monies. It's simply not profitable enough to have a long lasting relationship full of happiness, then Jew can't earn money. Feminism is like a spoiled baby who always gets new toys, which is good for toy industry.
>>
File: 1458828248491.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458828248491.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>69519579
>YES
of course yes. and for all you pro-life(nig) fags using a cow or artificial uterus is the answer. the unwanted child can be adopted or raised by the state.SWEDEN YES!!!!
>>
File: 888888888.gif (53 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
888888888.gif
53 KB, 129x111
>>69527301
You don't build a tunnel over night. Its don't one stone at a time. First we take the backbone, then when the welfare is draining the state we slowly cut those back.
>>
File: 1459228949216.jpg (89 KB, 922x365) Image search: [Google]
1459228949216.jpg
89 KB, 922x365
>>69527534
>As if we'd ever allow that GOY
>>
>>69520456
Fucking this
>>
File: 1387068460303.gif (1014 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1387068460303.gif
1014 KB, 500x280
>>69527796
of course! you'll raise taxes on the general working population until they slowly resign from the working class creating a complete fail in society.
>>
>>69519579
"Sorry not my poo in the loo"
>>
>>69521050
Check the date syropfag
>>
>>69519579
>Bastard children litter the streets
>Frequent rapes
>Open warfare spreading through the country
>Shameless casual sex
Is Sweden trying to become real life GoT?
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.