[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we be rid of Boomers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Boomer-artwork.gif (138 KB, 620x907) Image search: [Google]
Boomer-artwork.gif
138 KB, 620x907
When will we be rid of Boomers?
>>
Average pol user
>>
>>69519339
Americans*
>>
>>69520402
You seem to be running your own country quite well.
>>
>>69519339
I dunno man, just be sure you knock em back before you shoot em
>>
>>69519339
Never
>>
>>69520875
This. Also, be careful with the shotty around them.
>>
Fuck off you ungrateful lazy millennial, go make your own fortune
>>
>>69519339
In 500 years when the great Boomer vs Millennial war reaches its pinnacle, culminating in the utter destruction of the Boomer plague once and for all.
>>
>>69519339
After they suffer heart failure from their obesity.
>>
>>69521056
Let me guess, you want us to walk into a store with no degree or experience, look the manager square in the eyes and give him a firm handshake? Drop dead you old conservative piece of shit.
>>
>>69519339
This took me way too long to understand.
>>
>>69520402
The wall called. Its time for you to start building.
>>
Boomuh Byle heeah
>>
>>69519339
Kill it from a distance and don't die. Then you won't have to keep facing them you noob.
>>
its going to be a rough ride for the next ~20 years. there's so many boomers, theyre very vocal and active in political shit, and naturally theyre extremely self serving. i imagine most countries getting sucked dry for pensions for the next couple of decades
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.