[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walmart First Ever Revenue Drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article69265187.html
>For the first time ever – or at least since the company went public some 45 years ago – Walmart's revenues shrank from the year before, according to its annual financial filing released Wednesday.

>And the sales dip comes despite the fact that Walmart spent $11.5 billion (roughly matching what J.C. Penney made in sales last year) to build more than 400 new stores, remodel old locations, and revamp its website and other technology to better serve its customers.

>Still, Walmart might have just hit its growth limit.

>In February, Walmart lowered its annual net sales growth forecast to “relatively flat,” from earlier guidance that called for an increase of as much as 4 percent (the company has pointed out that previous guidance didn't account for currency changes, which have stung the global retailer).

>Wednesday's filing attributes part of the 2015 sales drop to currency impacts and a decrease in fuel sales due to lower gas prices. Sales have also suffered from ongoing store closures, including the shuttering of its entire fleet of smaller, “Express” stores.

>But Walmart also acknowledged it has shifted the way it runs the company, dropping a long-time focus on growing net sales and cutting operating expenses as a percentage of sales. Its aim now is on making “strategic investments” to support the “long-term health of the company.”

Does this count as a happening?
>>
>>69518859
H-o-l-y s-h-i-t.

The thing is that this process will keep growing over time if the economy doesn't heal. Wal mart has absolute market share, and if they can't make money, we've effectively bottomed out.

Long term this will lead to pretty terribad shit that I honestly want to keep to myself for fear of being misunderstood. Long term, however, we are going to have to restructure private enterprise in low-profit areas of the United States. IDK if we want to do this, though, because Wall Street banks are invested in the lie that they want to invest in these places. Comparatively, most other nations just increased autonomy rather than pretend they gave a shit.
>>
There is no happening. Gas prices fall sharply. Walmart sells gas. Revenues declined accordingly. This is an example of why revenue is a near meaningless metric.
>>
>>69519536
Store closures are what I'm watching. If Wal-Mart can't make it in these places, then what can? But then again, if the economy heals, then the sales should rise in spite of gasoline.

It's more complicated than revenue, which is why shit gets more complicated.
>>
>>69518859

Everything at Walmart is free
>>
>>69518859

hmm
>>
Good riddance.
>>
Why do I want to buy plastic cap to impress people I don't like? People don't have money to waste on junk anymore.
>>
File: unnamed.png (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
25 KB, 300x300
>>69519827
They lowered their profit forecasts awhile as their invested in higher staff wages (which in theory should lower their employee churn) but so far it doesn't seem to be helping.

I think they are battling the same saturation fatigue McDonald's was suffering before then went 24/7 Breakfast.

Also there's the big elephant in the room (who ironically have even worse labor practices).
>>
I guess the last thing is that efficiency gains can shrink revenue to increase profit, so Wal-Mart could effectively 'recede' territory to gain shareholder value.

>>69520585

Not even a little surprised that higher wages didn't increase productivity. I shill for Unions just as I shill for any other private institution.

My primary concern is, again, we could find vast swathes of the Red States economically 'abandoned,' and again, there are precedents of this happening, and they were pretty bad.

I'll be wrong when

>Wal-mart's revenue stabilize and then grow
OR
>Wal-Mart doesn't withdraw its inefficent stores to increase shareholder value, but IDK if that's going to happen.
OR
>New enterprises move into former Wal-Mart territory, thus undermining the whole 'we are left behind' thesis.

McDonalds is dead because its cuisine doesn't match its demographics. Ironically, the primary opponent to Kroker is the burrito. Amazon could get very scary though if LBJ's deals collapse. Unlike Wal-Mart, talent works there and talent can do alot of damage if they cant get hope. ('Chimpout/Suicide Riot.')
>>
>>69521325

People have been saying Amazon is a threat since the start of the millennium and they're still barely profitable, if at all. Also I don't hear that they've got talent, from what I hear, they have a poisonous scientology-esque corporate environment that people try to escape.

McDonalds might not be where certain segments of the market expect them to be, but more people eat there than you would think. The stores they invest in refurbishing do okay, sell a lot of Sundays and McCafe & wraps/salads, and the stores they don't refurbish are in areas where people are only eating there based on price. There isn't anything that competes with 2/$3 egg mcmuffins not even 7/11.
>>
>>69520585
Well, in the case of McDonald's the 24/7 breakfast isn't helping them much, if at all. The problem is people are substituting otherwise more expensive purchases for cheap breakfast items and it's difficult to justify upping the cost for the breakfast items to the point of the regular items that aren't being purchased.
>>
>>69521325
>>New enterprises move into former Wal-Mart territory
Isn't that what has been happening as a market reality for several years now? The target consumer base Walmart covets no longer see them as the cheapest store for basic goods and have migrated to dollar stores (who just completed a giant merger last year):
http://fox43.com/2015/07/06/settlement-allows-dollar-tree-to-acquire-family-dollar-stores/
>>
>>69518859
Good, they need to die
>>
Micky D's is where you went to get cheap, garbage food

the food isn't cheap anymore, but it's still garbage

McD's is desperately trying to stave it off by day-long breakfast menu and mcribbles or whatever those gooey lumps of BBQ sauce were called, but that problem isn't goin away
>>
File: George Pullman.jpg (25 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
George Pullman.jpg
25 KB, 359x450
>>69521705
Damn. You know your shit.

Jeff Bezos is perhaps the "Last of the Industrialists" along with Elom Musk. His business model is extremely archaic, which is to try and build his fiefdom as high and wide as possible. 19th century Capitalism, by the way, was extremely inefficient, but that isn't to shit on Capitalism. Rather, it's to say why Amazon doesn't do what it does.

The poisonous corporate environment caused the Pullman Strikes which was one of the 'big labor revolts.' Everytime one of these things happened, the army was called out, people's lives were ruined, and then the progressives smoothed things over to prevent things from getting worse.

I may be reaching things that are outside my grasp though. So I understand the corrections. But I will confidently state that I'll take McDonalds seriously when its dinner menu manages to step up to its breakfast menu.

>>69521992
Perhaps. I would honestly argue Pawn Shops to be the prime movers moreso than franchises. But the thing is that the Service sector is shit at generating net revenue within a county, which is why Wal Mart is a canary for me in this case.

Wal Mart employs so many people, that the next three firms combined can't beat it. To be honest Wal Mart is so important in my mind because modern political theories dictate that it has the kind of pull that we only assume banks to have (despite banks having waaay more net worth.)

Again. You guys probably know things I don't. I'm reaching the limits of my 'smarts' so to speak.
>>
>>69521880
It's not even full breakfast. Just fucking biscuits here. And those biscuits are pretty dry so nobody buys them.

Thats the problem with mcds. They hire shitty people and promote the best mouthbreather to management and wonder why their sales are slipping? The food rarely tastes fresh anymore except the fries and even then sometimes they're old as shit.
>>
>>69518859
I've been trying to give Walmart less of my money ever since they banned sales of the confederate flag
>>
my friend works there and he said they're already cutting back hours

sad to see it happen to him
>>
>>69518859
I don't like shopping at Walmart anymore. I buy everything at Costco or locally. Y'all should do the same tbqh.
>>
There was some video from the 70s where some old broad was worried about Kmart taking over. Fucking K Mart.

I think it was one of those Milton Friedman debate forums. It was very good.

Anyways. Walmart is probably doing just fine.their forecasts might be slightly off for investors but Walmart isn't going anywhere.
>>
I despise walmart mainly it's a pain to get anything there. I only go now due to free gift cards. The extra time it takes to buy anything isn't worth the lower and sometimes higher costs to shop there.
>>
>>69523028
Oh yes, if it isn't obvious yet, Wal-Mart the business will still be in operation. Rather, we are worried about something else. >>69522579
>>
Didn't they stop selling guns? That's probably the issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>69523028
>K Mart taking over
>stopped selling ammo
>stopped selling vidya
>closed down a shitton of stores
>>
File: 3mTSp.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3mTSp.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>69518859

Is the economy ever going to get better or is it just going to get worse and worse?
>>
>>69523235
Just AR-15s
>>
>>69523420
That'd be the problem. Americans love AR-15s
>>
>>69523035
>I only go now due to free gift cards.
???
>>
>>69523365
Nope, these are the end times. Western civilization is done.
>>
/biz/ here

First off there is some bullshit in this thread. McDonalds has greatly benefited from the all day breakfast and their income and profit has skyrocketed since they started it.

Now guys keep in mind that things are different now. Walmart was great ten years ago, but now us white people go to Costco and Amazon. Maybe some trips to target. Walmart was cut because food stamps have been cut.
>>
>>69523556
>imblying white people dont to Whole Foods and the like
>>
>>69523483
World War 2 was the end times. This right now is fucking nothing. But then again, all fires start small.

>>69523556
Good job Biz. http://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/more-than-500000-adults-will-lose-snap-benefits-in-2016-as-waivers-expire
>>
I feel zero sympathy for walmart. I used to work at one and unless you have too, you have no idea how shitty that place is to work.
The way they schedule you is the purest form of KIKERY I have EVER seen.
No one gets full time hours and the way their special work week is set up, you consistently work 5-6 days in a row but it still only counts as part time. Asking for a set schedule is like asking for another shoah in their eyes.
There is a reason why walmart encourages their workers to also apply for welfare benefits. They do it so they an keep their own costs down.

The worst part is 90% of the employees spend their paycheck back into the store. Seeing people give all their money back to the company that was screwing them was sickening.

TL;DR If you work or shop at walmart you are aiding the jew
>>
>>69518859
I fucking love Wal-Mart and Costco
>>
>>69523764
>I love shit and gold
>>
Unless the human population stops breeding, walmart will only continue to grow long term.

Unfortunately humans breed like rats now, and and the ever growing population of humans will continue to need to shop at the cheapest place possible to try to supply their family.

The human race's breeding habits will only continue to get worse as history goes on, and this will only create more demand for walmart.

Walmart will always continue to grow, and humanity's breeding habits are to blame.
>>
>>69518859
I try not to buy from there when I can avoid it. I'd rather support small local businesses and Amazon usually has a wider variety for specific purchases that I can't find out in town. Walmart pays their employees shit wages and tries to fuck their workers over quite a bit. If they bumped minimum pay to about 10.20 an hour and offered insurance, then I'd probably shop there a lot.
>>
>>69523980
they have walmarts in japan?
>>
>>69523764
Wal-Mart is shit. If you shop there you're not white.

Costco, Target, Whole Foods, all acceptable.
>>
>>69524035
I don't have another alternative, besides Target came to Canada and it was complete shit, it's nowhere near the level of Wal-Mart supercenters, plus I fucking hate red.
>>
>>69524019
Merican stationed here, I forget that I have a dot flag temporarily. I meant back home in the good ole USA.

Haven't seen any here, btw.
>>
>>69524035
Whole Foods is some price gouging nonsense.
>>
>>69524019
they do but i dont get why the fuck you would go there.

only costco here is worth going to, but its far as fuck.
>>
>>69524228
Oh, right. Have you raped any of the locals yet? How were they?

>>69524256
I've never really thought american box stores would be competitive in Japan but I suppose low prices and efficiency work out anywhere.
>>
>>69524019
There's a costco here though.

Even though I'm over here, I still try to avoid big chains over mom and pop joints. I try to keep the small things like restaurants or little shops a priority over chains.
>>
>>69523764
while Canadian Walmart is significantly better/ more upscale than US Walmart, I'd say that lumping those two in one category, in ANY geography, is nuts.

Costcoi is an amazing company, and constitutes over 85% of our family's groceries, with a very specific set of groceries (produce, several rare products) being purchased at whole foods/safeway/local upscale chains.

Costco is an amazing company, and that's how they achieve those amazing operating metrics (2% avg. operating margin, >20% ROIC)
>>
>>69524384
I'm married, and I'm not a marine, so no rape for me.

No local pussy either cause of the marriage part. Don't believe in cheating.
>>
>>69524539
It's not really cheating if you're conquering foreign women with your dick.
>>
File: Store-1419_FortMill_SC.jpg (57 KB, 642x340) Image search: [Google]
Store-1419_FortMill_SC.jpg
57 KB, 642x340
>WalMart
Haven't been back to one since we got pick related
>>
>>69524590
Yes it is. I actually have a strong set of morals and don't feel the need to be a degenerate. I'll leave that behavior to the niggers and flips around here.
>>
>>69524238
It also stocks products that are recalled frequently. Wife works in food safety and it's the only place she'll actively avoid due to the frequency of their recalls.
>>
>>69524818
Your morals are idiotic. Male fidelity isn't actually valuable; female fidelity is because it's the only way to guarantee that you've passed on your genes and haven't been cuckolded (a women obviously doesn't have to worry about that if the baby pops out of her womb). The only way you can fail as a husband and father is if you split your resources between the foreign concubines instead of focusing them on your actual family. But giving them the dick? Not only is that morally defensible, it might be a moral imperative.
>>
>>69519827

There are Wal-Marts closing here in Tx, first time I've ever seen it happen.
>>
>>69525027
I don't need to approach the topic as a philosopher trying to justify slaying some Japanese pussy outside of my marriage. I married my wife because she is the only person I want to give my dick to lol. Why is that such a hard concept to accept? If you think it's immoral to be in a faithful marriage then you're a shit person honestly.
>>
They're probably reaching the limit, in terms of expansion.

You can only build so many stores before finding the breaking point.
>>
>>69525027

autism
>>
Makes sense. Amazon is hurting them. Now that Walmart has pushed smaller stores out they are not the cheapest anymore on many items.

Plus they don't have a real meat department for custom cuts.
To top it off they have fifty registers with three open, and the worst of humanity waiting in line.
>>
>>69525396
It's not really immoral for you to be faithful, but there's definitely no moral reason to do it that isn't muh feels, and the more women you inseminate the more biologically successful you are.

>>69525503
Blow me.
>>
>>69525740
Wal-Mart moving into fresh groceries was a stupid move.

I liked Wal-Mart moreso prior to their Wal-Mart +, or whatever it's called.
>>
File: 1438815873769.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1438815873769.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>tfw I've increased my buying at Walmart heavily over the past year or so

Especially for groceries the prices for literally the same product are like half the price.

God bless Walmart
>>
>>69525740
OY VEY, YOU EXPECT US TO HIRE 15 CASH REGISTER WORKERS?

TAKE YOUR ASS TO SELF CHECK OUT LANE AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY TO STEAL FROM US, OR WE WILL SUE YOUR ASS
>>
The only thing worth anything at Walmart was groceries, as you can get a can of low sodium black beans for pennies. Anything else, however, is garbage.

I used to work the WORST position at Walmart (Truck crew IMS associate on swing shift) and shit is faulty, breaks, the people are backstabbing and abusive, and it's like being in the Navy on a ship, except the crew is full of Somali pirates, and the loot is minimal where your captain hordes most of it.

But here's the biggest fault. Their spending habits were atrocious. They overstocked everything and ordered way too much shit. Every day, I'd see the same packs of Sargento tomato paste, and there's no way a tiny town in Nevada consumed that much cheap sauce. TVs? About 10 flat screens a day. And you know what? That sauce expires, so they're wasting money. Down one banana? Let's order one thousand to replace one.
>>
>>69523365

In my belief you are seeing a global correction in which the wealth of Western nations are reallocated to developing nations that are now the hot hubs of growth and manufacturing.

American salaries will continue to stagnate/dwindle (dependent upon existing versus new hire) while inflation continues. Therefore the American standard of living will continue to erode until the average American worker is competitive in the global sense.
>>
>>69525740
>Plus they don't have a real meat department for custom cuts.

I used to do inventory for the meat fridge. Most of their meat was pre-packaged shit like sausages, kid's lunchables, sliced ham, etc. Fish was in a closet-sized freezer and was sketchy.
>>
>>69523683
>The worst part is 90% of the employees spend their paycheck back into the store. Seeing people give all their money back to the company that was screwing them was sickening.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_store
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRYuMqw-B0
>>
>>69519827
They built one for those small neighborhood market Walmarts in my home town of ~2000 in Texas. Closed it down less than a year later.
The local grocery store that's been there for decades stuck it out and is still on business.
>>
>>69526173
>TAKE YOUR ASS TO SELF CHECK OUT LANE
Half the self checkout lanes are out of order
>AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY TO STEAL FROM US, OR WE WILL SUE YOUR ASS
Literally easy as piss to steal from Walmart
>>
File: Colonel Sanders Blood.gif (829 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Sanders Blood.gif
829 KB, 150x250
>>69525740
>To top it off they have fifty registers with three open, and the worst of humanity waiting in line.
THIS SO MUCH. I don't think I've ever seen all of the registers ever operating at once.
>>
>>69527038
Sadly, I had this problem, but it was the only place affordable at the time, since your bi-weekly paycheck was 600-700 bucks, AND because my aunt, whom I was living with at the time, didn't want me eating her food, even though when I first got there, she wanted to stuff my face. Out of nowhere she said "You're eating my food. Buy your own."

So what did I end up buying? A can of low-sodium beans, packs of apple-cinnamon oatmeal, and some jugs of unsweetened tea. Every day I had two little bags of oatmeal, and maybe munch on something small after work. I ended up being model-tier skinny after a couple months where /fa/ would have envied me for a having a leg gap and being a size 28 at 6ft 1.
>>
>>69527423
>>69526173

Fun fact: You can shoplift at walmart right in their face and they can't and won't do shit. And their undercover security are hilariously obvious and bad.
>>
>>69518859
Walmart is notorious for shitty customer service. Their online store is a joke, too. You can only piss people off so many times before they take their business elsewhere, even if that means paying a higher price.
>>
>>69523942
>Unfortunately humans breed like rats now
>>>>now

We've always bred like rats, and we have a lower mortality rate. We infest the Earth on a scale that would make a rat blush.
>>
a lot of this has to deal with rising interest rates and currency fluctuations
>>
Mildly worried. I just got a job at walmart. Granted the stores in my state are all highly profitable. I was surprised the benefits and pay was so good compared to the area.
>>
>>69518859
>and a decrease in fuel sales due to lower gas prices.

what the fuck? how is the lower fuel price negatively effecting sales...how is that even possible
>>
>>69528140
What position, and what pay?

You may see a lot of shoppers and buyers, but the crew gets jack shit.
>>
>>69528150
they aren't saying that there's less volume, just that the money they make from it is less cause of the lesser price...
>>
File: Burger Time!.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
Burger Time!.gif
263 KB, 600x304
Walmart doesnt open stores for the purposes of expansion, they open them up in areas with local buisnesses in an attempt to out price them, force them to close, then once they corner the market in said area, close down in lieu of a more profitable, but nearby location.

In miami they've opened up nearly 10 new stores over three years, not because the demand is required, but rather to put pressure on competing buisness. Once they become the sole provider and have picked the landscape clean, they'll leave as the new areas become ghettos when all the local community gets priced out of competition.

Which plague was locusts again?
>>
>>69528229
unloading the truck and stocking. Pays 10 bucks an hour, after a year you can get dental, vision and healthcare as a part time worker. Guaranteed 32 hours a week. You even earn vacation time, about a week a year as a part timer. 2 weeks after a year etc. I was surprised. Most places around here its minimum and jack shit when it comes to anything else but. I've had a ton of part time jobs where you get 20 hours a week and MUST be available 7 days a week all shifts to get that. Really gay. So far it doesnt seem to bad. Most of the workers are fuck ups but mid management seems to know whats what and the place is organized.
>>
File: 1423784547631.jpg (49 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1423784547631.jpg
49 KB, 406x364
>>69520585
>MFW I live right by the factory and my parents are pushing me to work there

My friends worked there and they tell me horror stories. The pay isn't worth the no air conditioner in the summer. People get heat strokes and the company doesn't bat an eye and just replace them.
>>
>>69528654
I worked the same position, except it was 9 bucks an hours (minimum at the time). I worked IMS/cap to unload trucks off the conveyor belt.

Prepare for hell when people start quitting, because their replacements are coming anytime soon.

On the flip side, I have a discount card and I wasn't there for a whole year. They mailed it to me after I quit, because the management was beyond retarded, and they forgot my last paycheck, and I had to call them for that as well.
>>
They're only reporting it like that so that they don't have to pay taxes.
>>
>>69528359
yeah but the decrease in fuel costs decreases the costs of manufacturing and transporting all other goods, it also allows people spend more on other things.
>>
>>69518859
It doesn't have that hipster youth appeal other stores like Target have (I mean fuck, they got Starbucks.)
>>
>>69518859
HA, called it

Been posting this for months since it was first reported

>Walmart: Wage hikes are killing our profits

https://archive.is/uU6yK

They increased wages to $9/hour in April 2015 and outlook is down until 2017. Their stock went down 10% after this was announced and was down 30% YTD at one point.

They increased wages for 1 million workers to $10/hour on the 20th of February. I'm sure by Q1 reports They'll be fucked again.
>>
>>69528888
Yeah i figured as much, will likely try to get into a slower position like on the sales floor.
>>
>>69519536
>Gas prices fall sharply. Walmart sells gas. Revenues declined accordingly
walmart makes the same profit per gallon no matter how much they pay for it
it's the oil producers that are affected by oil prices
>>
>>69521325
I started working there again after they rasied the wages, compared to last year I work less get paid more and they hired me on full time. That with the health care and bonuses it over all better than my old tech support job.
>>
>>69518859
I stopped going to wal mart because the ones near me are right in the middle of the hood, fuckin no thanks
>>
>>69519536
There are three Walmarts in about a 15 mile radius near me, none of them have gas stations. Another where other family lives doesn't have gas either.

Hell, a Ralphs opened their gas station already.
>>
>>69529163
I don't think it's as much to do with higher wages of their employees as lower wages and less jobs for everyone else. Most the increase in wages they introduced will simply be recaptured anyway as discussed in >>69523683
>>
>>69529392
less people go there because more convenient options are now feasible
>>
File: 1458983881535.jpg (66 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
1458983881535.jpg
66 KB, 251x257
>>69520585
My wife and I shop at Target whenever we can because it isn't filled with niggers.

Nearly half of Walmart's staff are real life congo niggers from africa who speak in ooga booga. I live in fucking NORTH DAKOTA.

Fuck Walmart.
>>
Well, their image is in the trash, and general retail has its market sucked away by online stores. No surprise they're not growing forever.
>>
>>69523683
Sounds just like when I worked at Target and Toys R Us, minus the fact they weren't opened 24/7

Most retail only gives full time if you're a manager. I remember one girl getting fired because she clocked out minutes late over 30 hours
>>
>>69526919
This is exactly my fear.

I also believe that wealth is being spread very thin or concentrated among a small class of wealthy investors that it will seriously hamper future growth. The middle class is being destroyed and in the near future the world's consuming base will stagnate and drop leaving. It's wishful thinking from the globalists and economists that believe the average Chinese will begin consuming at a rate similar to that of the middle class that once was the American consumer.

It's the liberal ideology that brought the West to its knees, people in the future will look back at this Era of stagnation and decline.
>>
>>69523482

I got them as gifts from my employer.
>>
I think you can point the finger mostly at the diminished black friday sales. Most people that bothered have finally gotten wise that it's literally just cheaper shit the manufacturers make specifically for black friday.
>>
>>69528140

Walmart gets a lot of crap since they are the biggest, but they usually have better compensation than comparative retailers.
>>
>>69530171
>My wife and I shop at Target whenever we can because it isn't filled with niggers.

Why is this so true? My city has a Target and Wal-Mart that are within a 5 minute drive from each other. The Wal-Mart is a congo hellhole and Target is filled mostly by whites and English speaking hispanics. What's the deal with this difference in demographics between the two stores?
>>
File: 1459226087584.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459226087584.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
Walmart is nigged out
>>
File: 1459385257178s.jpg (3 KB, 70x125) Image search: [Google]
1459385257178s.jpg
3 KB, 70x125
>>69531228
I believe it is Walmart's lobbying power to exploit the visa situation in the US, I see a few fastfood chains do the same (Wendys and KFC are full of niggers as well, but McDonalds and Tacobell after locals).

Target simply doesn't game the system like the cuckservatives who run Walmart.
>>
>>69518859
I guess this means we should raise the minimum wage right guys? Fucking liberals.
>>
>>69530171
I want to fuck her missionary position.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.