[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /pol/, I just spent the whole day in southern California with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.jpg (54 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
54 KB, 600x415
Yo /pol/, I just spent the whole day in southern California with my Trump hat on. Not one comment from people, though I got a few dirty looks. However, I received an overwhelming amount of praise and agreement. Is my state of Commiefornia really this pro Trump?
>>
>>69518300
Despite what the media and "polls" say, trump actually has a very large amount of independent and democratic vote.
>>
>>69518300
where in southern california?
>>
>>69518300
>Not one comment from people
>However, I received an overwhelming amount of praise and agreement.
>>
>>69518300
Thanks for the picture.
>>
Fuck you you piece of shit vete a la verga pinche gringo, lucky you didnt come to my barrio stupid faggotass peckerwood
>>
Despite the large amount of hate, California is a great place to live for conservative / people on the right. Especially cities like San Diego are actually majority conservative. Combined with some of the best real estate, nightlife, companies and homes in the world, it's a great place to live if you are at least moderately wealthy. I'm so glad that I live here
>>
>>69519654
Isn't Sandy Eggo a military city? Does that explain why less people are cucks there?

(not saying there aren't literal cucks because military women are sluts)
>>
>>69519654
I moved to Point Loma around a year ago and have never lived in a nicer neighborhood with nicer neighbors. I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. Hard to beat small town kindness.
>>
>>69519908
It's the home of the SEALs so I guess there would be a big navy presence.
>>
>>69518300

Doubt it, I think most liberals may have finally given up on pontificating to us. We can not be stumped.
>>
>>69519908
Yes, there is a Naval base here. That does explain it a little bit, but more inland in the Rancho Santa Fe area is where there are some of the best country clubs (santaluz, Crosby) and rich people in general
>>
>>69520149
theres only like 2000 navy seals in the whole navy lol
>>
>>69518532
in the southern part of california.

idiot.
>>
>>69520346
Doubt they kick it in San Diego alone and have some sort of Navy bases there.

Isn't Tony Hawk from there too?
>>
>>69518300
Yeah well when I wore my bernie hat I got beat up and had my pants pulled down. My boypussy is still sore even
>>
File: 1452463615760.png (3 MB, 2028x1780) Image search: [Google]
1452463615760.png
3 MB, 2028x1780
>>69518300
I live in Placer County and get a lot of compliments on mine. I only get dirty looks from highschoolers and Community College weenies. My friends that have a hat report the same.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.