[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harvard gets memed on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: College-Liberal.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
College-Liberal.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
http://www.youngcons.com/megyn-kelly-and-her-crew-cant-contain-laughter-after-student-details-liberal-insanity-on-harvard-campus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shRtVAPjnKs

>Harvard Univeristy student reports student offended by American flag in dorm
What the fuck is this country coming to?

These kids better get ready when real life catches up with them.
>>
>>69517055
College it is not about producing "functioning" graduates.
It is about scaming easily influenced linerals for ridiculous ammounts of money.
>>
>>69517836
And yet parents force their children to go to college believing they can get a job day one after graduating
too many class choices these days are backfiring.
glad I never had kids
>>
>>69517836
The problem is that this process took down many 'key' departments, including Communications and Sociology, which used to prevent people from going apeshit like they are now. That's why people are caught so off balance. We didn't realize what we needed until we do now.
>>
why do they have microphones for people not in front of the cameras? it's totally deliberate and a very sneaky way of commenting on something. cnn did the same with trump, they played his comment "all i know is what's on the internet" and had someone laugh.
>>
>>69517055

what makes you think you're entitled to saying whatever you want to whomever you want. that is NOT what the first amendment protects. if you constantly microaggress and trigger me and drive me to suicide/depression/self harm then that is YOUR fault
>>
File: 1458864807431.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1458864807431.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>69519111
>that is NOT what the first amendment protects
it literally is, stay butthurt
>>
>>69517055
Colleges are just creating authoritarian liberal drones. It's pretty much the entire point.
>>
>>69518134
>>69519076
Every hype is followed by a crash.
And when the college-market crashes it will be an economic desaster of unseen proportions.
>>
File: 1457061562986.jpg (107 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1457061562986.jpg
107 KB, 551x600
Ivy League '""""""top""""" schools
>>
>>69519956
I knew a girl who went to an Ivy league
They MUST be segregating the niggers and dumb whites into separate classes
They must be still training a cadre of smart Asian, white and jewish engineers lawyers and politicians otherwise we are so fucked
>>
>>69520704
The best end up being professors, postdocs and PhD's there. Their students can be pretty average (didn't go to Ivy League, but did go to Cambridge, education wasn't any better or worse than average Dutch unis)
>>
>these are Ivy league schools
holy fuck I wish my state would shut them down, this is just embarrassing, I knew Cambridge was shit, but this is a whole new level.
>>
>>69519111
for a society t regress so far as to directly silence opinion because its """"""""""""bad"""""""""""" is extremely troubling
>>
>>69520704
Elite whites, jews, and asians are passed through initiations and establish off the table connections. The dumb white girls and token minorities are paraded around in front of cameras to show how diverse and progressive the schools are. Don't worry, the elite will maintain control as they always have. order will be maintained.
>>
>>69519111
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>69522243
I'm almost relieved that we will remain under the globalists control because these Bernbots and SJWs scare the crap out of me when they get control of the country we are going to be Red Guards 2 Diversity Boogaloo with a little Haitian Revolution thrown in as well for BLM
>>
>>69520704
They are. The problem is that colleges started accepting a lot more people, which means a lot more "normal" people rather than just the smarter kids.

University professors have always taught radical ideas, it's just that with a large portion of people who lack the capacity to think for themselves, they just suck up what they hear like a sponge and regurgitate it.
So the traditional Ivy League student still exists, and they still go to these classes, but they can form a unique thought in their head so they can see why these professors are batshit insane.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.