[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to liberal logic, what are the chances of something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15
File: sisters.jpg (158 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
sisters.jpg
158 KB, 400x464
According to liberal logic, what are the chances of something like this to actually happen?
>>
>>69517024
wut
>>
>>69517024

So why did the second brother do it?

The first brother was obviously gay, and transgenderism was clearly his path.

But why the second? Did he feel left out? Was it is only way to continue a strong relationship with his brother? Was he pressured by the friends and culture that revolved around his brother all these years?

I really wonder, man...
>>
I wonder if certain medications, like anti anxiety drugs, can cause transgenderism.
>>
File: 1420247016981.gif (857 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1420247016981.gif
857 KB, 240x228
>>69517024
.09%
>>
>>69518339

Fairly accurate. Trannies are around 0.3% of the population.
>>
>>69517024

What are the chances for an infectious mental illness to spread within a family? Pretty high.
>>
>>69518456
but shouldn't there be some increased sib likelihood over the likelihood of any two people?
>>
>>69517024
>transhit is not choice, people are born this way!
>>
File: 1454720769204.png (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454720769204.png
724 KB, 1920x1080
>Matrix was released, huge comercial and cultural sucess
The Wachowski brothers
>Matrix sequels hated by all, other projects are even worse, dead career and previous acomplishments null
The Wachowski things
>>
>>69518054
>Jupiter Ascending fails
>realize not even a transgender director could save it
>maybe two will be able to get us work again
>>
File: trains.jpg (182 KB, 935x1077) Image search: [Google]
trains.jpg
182 KB, 935x1077
>>69518559

>infectious mental illness

>tfw your grandson will lose his penis in the Great Cultural Marxism War of 2099
>>
>>69518225
I'm on anti anxiety medicine and I am not transgender. I've also been on anti depressants, mood stabilizers, and anti pyschotics
>>
>>69518826
Don't worry, by 2099 cultural marxism will be over because of the sharia law. And we won't have technology to do such surgeries anyway.
>>
File: ed.jpg (476 KB, 1819x2480) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
476 KB, 1819x2480
/thread
>>
File: 500.gif (1022 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
1022 KB, 450x327
>>69518899

>I'm on anti anxiety medicine and I am not transgender

Are you sure? What do you see when you look at this ink blot picture?
>>
>>69518701
Men are better than women at most things. It's why women who really are good get noticed and promoted, and the rest demand to be equal.
>>
>>69518054
Transgender isn't auto gay. Only reveal ignorance by believing such. You can like men or women or not like sex at all and be trans.

Plus you folks always seem to forget about female to males.

Why do mtf's exist? Likely due to all the plastics that leech estrogen out and cause babies to not get the vital shot of testosterone to the brain when its forming.
>>
What common factors did they have other than genetics?
>>
>>69517024
100 percent
>>
>>69518899
are you schitzophrenic, pham?
>>
File: definitely_not_kikes.jpg (13 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
definitely_not_kikes.jpg
13 KB, 300x480
>>69517024

A reaction to repressed guilt for plagiarising Dark City for the media Jews because it saw the Jew.
>>
>>69517024

100%
>>
>>69519242
i am trans and before i transitioned i got bloodwork showing me well within normal range of tesosterone for men
>>
>>69519381

They make bad movies.
>>
File: 1454035282184.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454035282184.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>we learn from a crazy doctor about 20 years ago gender isn't a construct, it is ingrained into you and attempting to change this leads to the subject blowing their own brains out with a shotgun in a cornfield
>everyone forgets about it
>>
>>69519242
why does depression exist? why do personality disorders exist? transgenderism is a mental disorder, nothing else.
>>
>>69519562
Did you own any pets when you were young? What kind of diet did you have growing up? Did you take psychiatric drugs as a child? Did you take recreational drugs?
>>
If you ever use the term Redpill/Bluepill, invented by these two, you are automatically a supporter of Transgender rights.
>>
Mental illness can run in ones family.

They should have been locked up in an asylum before they did this to themselves. But no, that's not "PC" these days. So fuck 'em.
>>
>>69519562

>get bloodwork proving you're a normal man
>still become a tranny anyway

Why?
>>
>>69519895
>Did you own any pets when you were young?
A bunch of doggers
>What kind of diet did you have growing up?
Regular stuff I guess. Homecooked meals mostly.... Pasta.... Fish... Steak... broccoli... mac n cheese
>Did you take psychiatric drugs as a child? Did you take recreational drugs?
Nope. Smoked weed when I was like 14/15.

>>69519937
Because most transgender have normal male/female hormone levels anyways before they transition or get HRT.

Im still trans despite whatever hormone levels used tobe.
>>
>>69520342

>most transgender have normal male/female hormone levels

So it's not a real condition, it's just a meme you're all falling for.
>>
>>69519937

Democracy spawns bad taste.
>>
>>69519562
Don't think you get what I mean. Which is a damn shame.

What I'm saying is that BEFORE you were born. That when you were being made in your mothers womb. Your brain DIDNT receive the testosterone needed to create a masculinized mind. Keeping it at female basic.

You're fine to transition, it's the only treatment available at this point in time. People that disagree haven't done any research or are simply retarded. They probably have some thing about them that is far worse. Like enjoying anime.
>>
>>69517024
they didnt get sex changes. they got replaced
the one with pink hair has a nose thats wider than them man it supposedly is
nobody gets nose widening surgery and the eyebrows dont match on either of them
>>
>>69517024
I've always thought the Matrix was a shit movie. Now I know exactly why.
>>
>>69520653
theres no condition idiot its a fucking body dysphoria disorder.
>>
>>69520653
No, because that would mean HRT would make them women automatically as well.

It's in the brain my anon-friend.

Idk we're mentally ill....tis the life :*(

Future tranny here. 20 years young. life is suffering
>>
>>69521010
>the one with pink hair has a nose thats wider than them man it supposedly is

how do facial expressions and nostril flaring work, retard?
>>
>>69519486

Haha, nice theory. "Dark City" was fantastic. But the overall aesthetic of DC and The Matrix were spawned by the "gothic / industrial / cyberpunk" styles popular in film and music at the time.
>>
>>69521442
Im 20 too friend
>>
>>69520672
>They probably have some thing about them that is far worse. Like enjoying anime.

Or trying to sound like an expert on gender anomolies on a tibetian blanket-weaving forum.
>>
>>69519859
You're a retard. Care to know why? I've gotten tired of explaining why they have female wired brains with the only fix being transition.

Or you just happy believing bullshit that makes you as good as a stupid muslim?
>>
What's with all the trannies ITT not being told to fuck off

how fucking soft is this place these days?
>>
>>69521875
eating up tranny memes. theres no such thing as a "female wired" male brain, you fucking downy. Its a disorder you mongloid and it can be treated with medication.
>>
>>69521875
Are you seriously implying that Navy SEAL guy got into the Navy SEALs with a female brain? And didn't just go crazy later and think he was trans?

Protip: It isn't just muscles that make you able to do their job - trench storming is a psychologically male thing
>>
It's a genetic disorder.

>Here's another fascinating study: Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.

Even zygotic twins sharing the same DNA raised in separate environments had a statistically higher chance of both being transgender than twins with different DNA.

Furthermore, my sibling and I are both transgender. I came out to him before he came out to me. It was a really weird situation both we are both trans and arrived at it independently before knowing either of us were.
>>
>>69522118
Who cares if its got some basis in the brain or not?
Why cant I do what I want?

You wont know or effect you.
>>
Just illustrates an even more obvious genetic disposition for being transgender.
>>
>>69517024

since becoming trannies they have created probably the most degenerate show that has ever existed, it's called sense8 and it's rammed with degeneracy, ludicrously bad acting, gender politics, it sacrifices what could be an ok story in order to force feed you a political narrative, don't watch it unless you really hate yourself.
>>
When someone can explain to me how 2 monozygotic twins sharing the same genetic material are raised in completely separate environments and households but have a statistically higher chance of BOTH being transgender if one is, without it being connected to genetics, then I will believe it's something that isn't a physiological genetic property.
>>
>>69521824
I am. You twats have have got to be some pretty big anti-science nuisances. The only thing you have right? Guns are good, SJWs are fucking crybabies that need to be beat up, Islam needs to be removed from the west.
>>
>>69521442
>Future tranny here. 20 years young. life is suffering

Why not revel in masculinity? Devote yourself to reason, strength, determination, innovation, resourcefulness. Build up your body with iron and your mind with the works of men who created Western Civilization.

You can still fuck dudes if you want, there's no shame in that.

Being a tranny seems like... giving up. Like taking the easy way out, throwing in the towel and putting on a dress so others will take care of you like a weak and helpless woman.

I'm not even trying to troll you, I really don't understand why so many gay men are going tranny instead of becoming super-men.
>>
>>69522194
kek. mental disorders run in families, if its depression or schizophrenia. you're a fucking retard for making this an identity when it has been proven to be treatable by medication. faggot.
>>
>>69522241
Ikr? the main problem is /pol/ thinks that HRT is mutilation when it is LITERALLY harmless.

They compare it to amputation alot when it's literally a safe thing.

How far are you into transitioning?
>>
>>69522419

Anti science? You mean like you are for ignoring the overwhelming amount of neurological and physiological research that shows physical brain structure being different in transpeople?

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus." BSTc somatostatin-expressing neuron counts - twice as high in cismen and transmen as in ciswomen and transwomen. More intense Zhou.
Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality." BSTc size in transwomen resembles that of ciswomen and is independent of sexual orientation.
Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism." CYP17 -34 T>C SNP allele frequencies were statistically significantly divergent between FtM transgender people and cisfemale controls; genotype distributions were also divergent in a statistically significant manner.
Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism." Genes involved in sex steroidogenesis are components to transgenderism and gender dysphoria; specifically, androgen receptor repeat length polymorphisms were observed in an MtF-transgender population, but not a cismale population; this warrants the conclusion that male gender identity is mediated by the androgen receptor.

Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study." By diffusion-tensor-imaging MRI and fractional anisotropy analysis of various transgender and cisgender people, FtM transgender people more closely resembled a masculine-structured brain than a feminine- structured brain, noted by the study in the structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract. White matter microstructure therefore plays a role in gender identity.
>>
>>69522118
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564

One of many. I bet you have that study based on curing those with Body Dysmorphia. ntirely different from gender dysphoria.

You're an idiot. I'm sorry, but you're simply an idiot. Accept that shit, and do proper research. I can drop 10 peer reviewed.
>>
>>69517024
They are both Jews. Seriously.

>Jewish-Polish co-director of the Matrix films, Lana Wachowski
http://awiderbridge.org/wachowski-talks-sex-change/
>>
>>69522419

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism." MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a cismasculine brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.

>Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation." Meta-analysis of sex-steroid production and prenatal androgen exposure in transgender people.

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation." Analysis of prenatal androgen exposure similar to Gooren, but notes that neurological testosterone availability in MtF trans people is deficient, causing transgenderism or non-heterosexualism.

>Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents". Androstadienone, a particularly fragrant chemosignal responsible for sex-based differences in hypothalamic microstructure; children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender.
>>
File: 1416434982916.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416434982916.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
Do you think they have gay, incestuous tranny sex with each other?
>>
>>69522155
Yes I am. If you actually listened to what Kristen Beck says. Said she joined the SEALs to try and kill that side of her. Which is what a lot do. You'd know this if you were educated in psychology. Actually, you'd know this if you researched why she joined the SEALs in the first place.
>>
>>69522541
i mean there are risks with HRT but no worse than a genetic female who needs to take hormones. Plus who cares really if it isnt effecting them.

I am a year and 8 months in. i am part time but only because of lack of confidence and i am antisocial
>>
>>69522719
>educated in psychology

>advocates for a 'treatment' which makes patients feel worse and suicidal
>worth learning

Are you sure you aren't a rotelearner cuck that picks up the first book they read and treats it as gospel?
>>
>>69522452
Your reason is false because you don't even understand what you're talking about. Trans are not gay.
A large portion of male to females stick with women.

Once again, their brains are intersexed to female. Always ranging on the female side.
Anyways, I'm done. It's all cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias here. I was just like you tools before I really did research.

Yes, you are tools. Tools of your governments to institute a police state. You'll realize that to be true in 20 years.
>>
>>69522782
Same. I love how I feel on estrogen. But you have to agree that the Wachowskis are AGP and degenerate. Nobody with that fucked up pink hair is a legit tranny. They just went too far with that dominatrix, femdom shit.
>>
>>69522955
Hahahaha! Worse and suicidal? Nigger, go talk to a trans person and let them speak. Instead of using your shit reason. Peace tool.
>>
>>69522609

I bet all they talk about at their rich Jew parties is SJWhore shit

It's no wonder the second changed
>>
>>69522966

I wasn't talking to you, smarty-pants.
>>
>>69523039
>this denial
>>
>>69522719

WE WUZ NAVY SEALS
>>
>>69523065

>I bet all they talk about at their rich Jew parties is SJWhore shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
>>
>>69522968
These people are like living caricatures of us and it makes me cringe desu. I understand not passing but like the whole being absolutely flamboyant really doesnt help anyone.
>>
File: buffalo bill.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1208) Image search: [Google]
buffalo bill.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1208
So when trannies "come out" do they lock themselves away with nothing but piss bottles, estrogen pills, and nine inch nails, waiting for the gynecomastia and their hair to grow, so that they can finally walk out looking like a transformed person?
>>
>>69523276

>These people are like living caricatures of us

Now you know how real women feel about trannies in general.
>>
>>69522968
agreed

>>69522782
yeah, i start this summer when i get some more income. Is it hard to stay part-time with breast growth how big are your breast?
>>
File: 1457626328425.jpg (48 KB, 696x665) Image search: [Google]
1457626328425.jpg
48 KB, 696x665
>>69522577
>I want to continue my degenerate lifestyle and I can find plenty of Jewish psychologists who agree with me

GG
>>
>>69522577
body disorder doesn't imply anything deterministic about transgender, you giant faggot. any study that claims to find a female brain in men is either unscientific and probably funded by the gay lobby.
>>
>there are people on this planet RIGHT NOW that genuinely believe that going from man to woman via hormonal and surgical therapy is normal
>these people seriously dont consider it a mental disorder
>these people accost you for suggesting that a mental disability should be studied and treated instead of being allowed to fester

top zozzle. i take solace in knowing that a lot of trannies will try kill themselves. sexual reassignment surgery is literally nothing more than what lobotomies were
>>
>>69523541
i got lucky genetically and wasnt too far gone in puberty when i started so i have C's now but i dont think i am gonna get any more growth.

i wear baggy clothes and bind them because otherwise the curvature is a giveaway.
by part time its sort of just androgynous mode in public
>>
>>69519562
Normal range goes from 1.2 to 9.2, being normal means its not pathologic yet a guy with 1.2 test is basically a child
t. 8.7 test
>>
>>69524015
That's nice, i hope things work out for you!

What do you do for a living?

>>69523765

> cares THIS much about what people do to their own bodies and keeps citing the same two psychiatrist that agree with his point as compared to the overall hundreds who do not.

T O P C U C K
>>
>>69524015
>try to change from boy to girl
>its so hard to actually look like a girl that you just dont bother in public
>but your too far gone to look like a boy
>still wouldnt pass for female even with full time self obsession

in a decade or so from now, when your desire to be the opposite sex just abates overnight, you will likely kill yourself. and i will throw my head back in laughter
>>
>>69524471
>in a decade or so from now, when your desire to be the opposite sex just abates overnight, you will likely kill yourself. and i will throw my head back in laughter

Be me, be australian. Shitpost all day and nightt, a decade passes and i still have done nothing for society but parot other stormfags and embarrass my parents. Too far gone to become a useful person in society due to a lifetime of delusion spent away from friends on a Taiwanese knitting board. kills himself.

and nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1450211030273s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1450211030273s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>Mfw trannys believe they are women because studies have shown their brains different to an average healthy control group. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autism, major depression all have different brain chemicals to the control group. B-bbut im women, no you're not cunt, you have a mental disorder wrapped up in identity politics. Imagine how absurd it would be to tell people with schizophrenia that their illusions are reality and medication is wrong"omg u r so brave".
>>
>>69524471
but I do pass for a girl in public? i get maamed everywhere i go unless i dress like a boy and dont use a female voice.

and it hasnt abated so far why would it suddenly do that???
>>
>>69522968
>Nobody with that fucked up pink hair is a legit tranny.

Well, it's the cyberpunk fantasy of an 80's/90's kid. It doesn't mean the same thing as the emotionally unstable girls who dye their hair today.
>>
>>69522241
Because everyone should want a country full of strong, smart citizens. Trannies are obsessed with sex and their own persona, they don't care about being productive.

You will look TERRIBLE past age 35. There is no exception to this rule, tranny's passability is EXTREMELY limited.
>>
>>69517024
Its not uncommon for a mental illness to plague multiple family members
>>
>>69525612
> My misguided opinion: The Post
>>
>>69525612
is it your goal to make people feel like shit? i cant control who i am and if there was some way other than transition to be happy with myself i would take it.

i am okay with how i look now i dont think being 35 will magically change things.

i am as productive as you or anyone else. i work and take classes.
>>
>>69525493
She was in her late 40's when she did that. Sorry, but she missed out on being a teenage girl where she could maybe get away with something like that as a phase. People who try and hang onto that subculture shit past their early-20's though are pathetic. She should just be a normal fucking 40-something woman.
>>
>>69518456
>Trannies are around 0.3% of the population.

That seems high.
>>
>>69524320
>>69524881
We get it, you're a faggot.
>>
>>69527562
> not engaging in discussions about things that effect you in your everyday life.

Literally why not?
>>
>>69517024
>these things were responsible for The Matrix series and V For Vendetta
>>
>>69525789
>people defending trannies on 4chan
No wonder people call this place cuck chan these days

>>69526104
I have no desire to make you feel like shit. This is like telling a heroin addict that they should stop doing heroin. Yeah, the addict might be upset about that but they are damaging themselves by doing what they're doing.
>>
>>69528323
>these things
>>
>>69518701
>>Matrix sequels hated by all

Reloaded was liked. Not nearly on the level of the first but a decent sequel.

Revolutions was all kinds of retarded bullfuckery. People only liked it for the iconic end fight.
>>
>>69519486
Thanks for this, this series should prove enlightening.
>>
>>69519052
A social butterfly
>>
>>69518225
I thought I was transgender, then I got on anti anxiety drugs and realized how fucking retarded it was.

From experience (thank god I never did anything), the current fad of transgender people is by coming from depression, and people using it as an excuse. And a lot of hug box-y places will take advantage of depression in other people, saying things like "Oh you're just depressed because you're in the wrong body, did you ever notice you do X, Y and Z? If you do, you must be trans!" Then people use it as an out to hide from their depression. It's very, very bad.
>>
File: 1459102070430.jpg (57 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1459102070430.jpg
57 KB, 382x417
As for the transgender thing, I really don't give a shit. It's of no bother to me and I'm not going to take time out of my fucking day to rag on every person who wants to wear a dress or whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't push this fucking agenda everywhere.

Be a functioning member of society, don't shove it down everyone's throat, don't be a fucking snob about "muh pronouns", and don't ask to use the little girls' bathrooms. And overall, we're good.

And don't forget to vote for Trump. Faggots.
>>
>>69529342
I love Trump! You should see how people react when they find out a tranny is voting for him. Fucking cukks.
>>
File: 48273.png (355 KB, 676x467) Image search: [Google]
48273.png
355 KB, 676x467
>>69529892
*shrug*
I'm an atheist and I'm voting. Well, a nationalist, pro gun atheist.

Used to be a moderate liberal but washed my hands of that filth after I saw the commie bastards in Chicago. Went right wing and now a conservative.
>>
>>69530279
*unzips dick*
Let's see where we can take this...
>>
Maybe taking female hormones is addictive.
>>
File: 1458648031529.jpg (123 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
1458648031529.jpg
123 KB, 500x542
>>69531212
YA BEST BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACK'D THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>69531451
*teleports behind you*
*fricks you in the a-word*

Heh...
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.