[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rednecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1422822613497.jpg (330 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1422822613497.jpg
330 KB, 1500x1125
If whites are so superior then why does a large community white trash rednecks even exist.

It should impossible since when whites group together their genes make them able to build an advanced civilizations with skyscrapers and pristine architecture while enjoying fine wine, yet these primitives literally play in the mud.
>>
Every race has its shitty members bro.
>>
>>69516773
popculture. If the popculture was of a higher quality then they would be like Robert E Lee. Somebody has to turn them to a proper direction
>>
File: Tactical_me.jpg (71 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
Tactical_me.jpg
71 KB, 640x631
>>69516773
I love how class-ists always think rednecks are low class or white trash. Being a red-neck does not always mean white trash.
>>
>>69516773

Who said whites were superior?

That's just retarded.
>>
>>69516773
The fuck you say bout my people boy?

seriously though, while alot of rednecks seem primitive you would not meet a nicer group of people.. assuming you dont trepass or anything
Basically whites are even better at being poorer than blacks.
>>
>>69516773
still a more hardworking,compassionate, and honest people than any non-whites
>>
>>69516773
they are better than niggers so yeah
>>
White rednecks are trashy but they're often hardworking, comprise a significant proportion of our military, and don't commit anywhere near the level of violent crime that niggers commit regardless of said nigger's level of income. The reality is that even white trash is significantly better than the vast majority of shitskins.
>>
>>69516773
Why would anyone in their right mind want all that shit.
>>
File: 1459215554169.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1459215554169.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>69516773
There are bad members of every race, true
However whites (and asians) have a lot of potential upside. Especially compared to niggers.

You'll notice nigs have very little upside. Even their best and brightest have paled in comparison to the best and brightest of the smarter and more innovative races.
On the off chance you can find 1 example of an intelligent monkey, they never managed to have enough to actually build an advanced society or innovate new technology.
>>
Anyone else see the mixed breed?
>>
>>69517640
upvoated sir
>>
>>69516773
That's just culture. It's not like being poor and white makes you instinctively want to jump in a puddle of mud.
>>
>>69516773
It's all the inbreeding.
>>
>>69517640
didn't upvoat properly
>>
>>69516773
>not rioting
>having fun, not shooting each other

I think you're proving the point here bud.
>>
>>69517372
Found the white trash
>>
Having spent a decade with redneck's in central NC coming as a yankee from WA state, they're a decent bunch. Hillbilly's even better.
>>
Inbreeding is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>69517623
70 to 95 for a gorilla would be like 140 to 150 for a human. Gorilla is freakin' smart.
>>
>>69517793
Grew up in central NC too. I agree. The rednecks were fine.
>>
>>69516773
I'm ok with this
>>
southern culture
>>
>>69516773
They're not that bad. It's not like they're hipsters.
>>
File: 1457402948203.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1059) Image search: [Google]
1457402948203.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1059
daily reminder to any nonwhite "american", if you don't resemble our founding fathers in anyway, you're not an american.
>>
File: 1459213695818.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1459213695818.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
>>69517824
yes, thats the point.
Even if you could find one intelligent nignog, it wouldn't be enough to advance their society.
Much like one brilliant gorilla doesn't advance gorilla society.

Society is a collective effort, and white people collectively have proven they are superior to blacks and browns. Hell colonialism happened because of that fact.

That's not to say every white person is great, but as a whole they have been great. Arguably their lows (rednecks) aren't as low as the worst members of other races either.
>>
File: niceteeth.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
niceteeth.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Even Asians have rednecks, and they are often idolized on this animu site for their advanced culture and entertainment and shit.
>>
>>69516773
Nah, fuck yourself. Rednecks are pretty cool.
>>
>>69517433
Exactly. Poor and dumb whites like trucks and drinkin. Poor and dumb blacks massacre eachother for no reasob making American cities litterally more dangerous than warzones
>>
Economic underclass of aberrant degenerates and the very bottom of the barrel of our subspecies. We said we were better, not that we were perfect.
>>
>>69518194
This. Rednecks may be low-IQ in general, but even low-IQ whites aren't savages.
>>
Nothing wrong with playing in the mud. As long as it involves four wheel drive.
>>
File: American Sand Nigger.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
American Sand Nigger.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
>>69518324
I dunno. This specimen looks quite savage.
>>
>>69516773
>If whites are so superior then why isn't every single one of the hundreds of millions of whites around the globe a flawless person, and perfect example of humanity?

Get fucked, Jamal. You made me respond though so points to you.
>>
>>69516773

Everybody in OP pic related is fat.

>Except the meth-heads.
>>
>>69516773
damn those people look like they know how to have fun
>>
>>69518113
and? even mexicans have rednecks and even as a white nationalist, mexican rednecks are chill because they are conservative, like guns, are religious, and have big families.

you know the guys I'm talking about they always have blue jeans, snake-skin cowboy boots, a flannel, a cowboy hat, a belt buckle with a rooster on it, and those hang stringy necktie things that spic cowboys wear.
>>
>>69518524
found the gook
>>
>>69516773
statistics
>>
When was the last time Redneck culture was shoved down your throat in every single media outlet?

Rednecks want to be left alone, have a good paying job, a good family, and have fun in the short time we are in this world.
>>
>>69516773
Every bell-curve has a left side and a right.
>>
>>69516773
>hating rednecks
>hating white folk that work hard
>stay out of trouble
>retain survivalist skills
>don't trust government

You hate rednecks because liberal media made you hate rednecks. You bought the propaganda so you could feel superior to someone else.
>>
>>69518524
Explain why you think he look savage? Just some ugly fuck wearing a vest and hat.
>>
What's wrong with them? They never hurt anybody.
>>
>>69517752
>not rioting

kek, they'll riot when their teams lose
>>
>>69516773

me on the left tbphwy m8
>>
What's wrong with rednecks? Cousin fucking?
>>
>>69519294
Nothing is wrong with them, the media wants you to think there is something wrong with them
>>
>>69516773

Most "rednecks" I know are simply farmers that know a good amount of stuff, just not formerly educated in a way. I live in rural NC too, and I'm from here so it's not like I'm a yankee transplant looking down on these people.

99% of them have practical knowledge and will actually surprise you by what interests them enough to talk to you about it. They're very good to have around if something breaks down as well, as most have a lot of experience fixing cars/trucks/general vehicles and their willingness to help is great. Of course, if they help you you should help then, but I've never ever been called in for a favour. They'll also help you repair stuff on your property or farm or whatever, and will really just help you whenever. I don't have a car, and whenever anyone that even barely knows me sees me walking somewhere they'll ask if I need a ride to where I'm going. Doesn't matter if it's out of their way either, as I've told them where I was going and they said hop in.

It's not fine wine or skyscrapers at all that make whites, I think. It's our ability to help others and do good by our communities.
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (62 KB, 552x419) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
62 KB, 552x419
>>69516773
Why is almost everyone in that picture fat as fuck?
>>
>>69517760
Found the yankee
>>
>It should impossible since when whites group together their genes make them able to build an advanced civilizations with skyscrapers and pristine architecture

Isn't that exactly what happens though?
>>
>>69519447
>cousin fucking

Not nearly as often as you think my fellow White friend

Now Arabs on the other hand, promote cousin fucking, it's not looked upon in a positive light in Redneck communities. At least not here in Western Kentucky
>>
>>69516773
The British Empire literally forced the Southern states to be agrarian when they constructed them; and the North later vandalized the South's economy and liquidated what Southern capital was left after the Civil War.

Despite that, states like Texas are outpacing Cali and New York in terms of economic integrity. Also, many "bumfuck nowhere" white states have higher IQs than "diverse" areas that have more wealth and infrastructure - which should've supposedly created a more intelligent populace.
>>
>>69516773
> make them able to build an advanced civilizations with skyscrapers and pristine architecture

Um nigger, who the fuck do you think the iron workers and tradesmen are in major cities for skyskrapers? You know the people who ACTUALLY BUILT those skyscrapers with their hands???? I'll give you a hint, even in Chicago they will sport a confederate flag on their jacked up pickup truck.

Rednecks don't bother me one bit. They stay in their areas and respect other white cultures. They are also usually self aware of their position of redneck.
>>
>>69519545

Oh, and I'd like to mention that the worst "rednecks" are ironically the ones that try to imitate any part of the culture. They're usually from the suburbs or the city and have some kind of weird view on us rural folk like we're a different species or they will legitimately blow the stereotype up to where it's a caricature.

Really bothers me, because that is the "redneck" most people see. They don't see the helpful, kind, hard working, farming good folk that are the actual demographic.
>>
>>69519545
This
>>
>>69519447
it's a stereotype, so according to /pol/ it must be true
>>
File: 1459426483829.jpg (29 KB, 522x245) Image search: [Google]
1459426483829.jpg
29 KB, 522x245
Rednecks aren't that bad. They may be fucking stupid, but most are friendly and helpful. Don't be brainwashed by the pop-country CMT bull shit the Kike media has braned as "redneck".

*from Kentucky*
>>
>>69516773
Reminder that American rednecks are largely descended from the Irish, that explains their unintelligent-sounding accent and culture to a large extent - the alcoholism, reckless behavior, perpetual poverty, and general uncleanliness. The rest can be attributed to the hot climate of the American south - it messes with your mind.
>>
>>69520058
this. 1/4 rednecks would fix your car for nothing more than a six pack and some company.
>>
>>69516773
Read Chavs by Owen Jones.

This is the work of the Jews trying to divide us.

The MSM and media looking down their noses at rednecks/chavs is just racist.
>>
>>69519796
That hurt my feelings, delete that post.
>>
File: 1457848309638.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457848309638.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>69518091
>look up articles
>they exist
>mfw
>>
>>69520320
100% true, I have a friend that will literally do this, just gotta get the parts
>>
>>69520058
>They may be fucking stupid
Most are actually just ignorant and had shit-tier schooling. I had a redneck boss once who never went to college, was busted drug dealing and while in jail read hundreds of books. Within 5 years of getting out of jail he had started a new career making over 100k and was the most eloquently spoken redneck I've ever heard.
>>
>>69519866
City redbecks are the worse, they just dress the part, and fuck up the acting.

Had a drive your tractor to school day back when I was in the FFA High School club. Some boy from the suburbs said he was going to bring his tractor, I asked what brand and model, didn't know the kid. Said it was a Lawn Boy, I said that's a lawn mower, not a real tractor. He goes full autistic and claims it is cause of it's classification. Tell to bring it over and see if it could pull my 28 foot disk and see what his "tractor" could do.

Fun times
>>
>>69519866
of course. they're trying to destroy our race. you think they won't use stereotypes?

I used to be friends with a fair amount of nonasian minorities, but they became more and more emboldened every year about mocking whites, talking about cousin fucking, etc.

I finally punched one of them out and stopped hanging out with them.

they're literally trying to genocide us. their murderers are "morally superior" to our hard working christians in their eyes. kill them
>>
File: smug animu tits.png (1013 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
smug animu tits.png
1013 KB, 850x1202
>>69520417
no
>>
>>69519796
Hang on, we barely set foot in the America before the insurgency, this is waay later down the line isn't it?
>>
>>69520498
You're right actually. I was exaggerating a lot, but I am only 23 so most of the rednecks I know just have that "young person ignorance" that all my peers give off. I need to meet more older rednecks I'd love to work for one.
>>
>>69516773
Most Southern white trash were of Scottish descent. Scots have been the niggers of Britain for hundreds of years.
>>
>>69519626
>Yankee
>Having the same connotation as white trash

kek
>>
>>69520548

It just annoys me in a way that people look down on the people but then imitate them in a cartoonish way. No one I know even shops at Bass Pro Shop or anything like that, but I'll see the bonks in suburbs wearing that kind of stuff.

I know one person with a John Deere hat, but a lot of people have the tractors. We mostly wear plaid or t-shirts here too, and only camouflage when hunting (maybe since there's really no point). But hey, marketing really worked on these cretins.
>>
>>69520320
>rednecks would fix your car for nothing more than a six pack

Sounds like a solid deal.

> and some company

And then, some prices are just far too high to pay for what you're getting out of it.
>>
>>69519796
Some of those "high IQ" states voted for Rato and Foam Boy, I'm calling BS on this, but the California part definitely makes sense.
>>
>>69516773
growing up in poor Oklahoma with rednecks and going off to collage to study Electrical Engineering, I just have to say I miss them. I could almost guarentee everyone where would be nice, give you a bear and think about how fun it would be with a lot of people all happily around not caring about all the troubles of the world. I would give anything to be in that picture having a good time.
>>
>>69516773
>yet these primitives literally play in the mud.

I understand that this is shocking to metrosexuals who get mani/pedis
>>
>>69520842
they do it to shame the population from disassociating from any kind of white identity.

now, without an actual identity, there's nothing to rally around or common values to display to show one another at first glance

anomia
>>
Reminder that rich sophisticated people pay to play in the mud because they think it's good for their skin.
>>
File: heil.jpg (16 KB, 216x137) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
16 KB, 216x137
>>69516773
>That's it Billy-Job, just like we practiced with momma all those years ago: you must BECOME the oily sludge.
>>
>>69520842
Got to hand it to Deere though, they can put their merchandise out to non-farmer types really well. They think if they have a Deere hat or a CaseIH hat they are 100% country. When I purchase farm equipment the dealers always give me a hat or two for free for buying their equipment but I hardly wear them. Collect them on a self mostly tbqh
>>
>>69520674
No he's saying that
>Britain set the agrarian economic template for the southern states
>southern states developed upon this
>Helped the north out financially before the civil war
>Civil waaagghh ensues, agricultural lands damaged and in need of repairs thus hurting the southern economy
>>
>>69520881
I don't think he meant THAT kind of company
>>
>>69520881
Be a little more sociable, you might learn a thing or two
>>
>>69520835
Its worse actually lol
>>
>>69516773
The majority of whites here are redneck trash or just plain white trash.
>>
>>69518091

>Arguably their lows (rednecks) aren't as low as the worst members of other races either.

..the lows of the white race are Jewdlings...whites that willingly golem for the Jew.
>>
>>69516773
White people are susceptible to the same economic and social pressures as everyone else. Rural people living largely agrarian lifestyles do not build skyscrapers.

That said, poor white people still kill each other less than rich black people. Compare the homicide rates of the poorest white city you can find to Baltimore or Detroit.
>>
>>69521738
>The majority of whites here are hard working folk that do their bit for the country and the economy

Problem?
>>
>>69521391
It was more than that. Research the "Reconstruction" era in US history.

Basically, after the Civil War, the North occupied southern territory and allowed North businesses with government support to cuck the shit out of Southern ones. This lead to a transfer of wealth and capital out of the former Confederacy and into the North. They often used the excuse of "if we let them get too rich, they'll think about rebelling again." etc.
>>
>>69521391
>Civil waaagghh ensues
yankees = orks. Sounds about right.
>>
>>69521912
>>69521935
you can really tell who cares about their country more when they import foreigners to fight for them
>>
>>69521912
>How dare they do the same thing we did less than a century ago.
>>
File: 1198.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1198.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
>>69516773
I'm a redneck, grew up farming, fishing, hunting, working on equipment (motors, hydraulics, tractors, boats, etc.), built computers, programmed, studied math and science diligently with my father.

Now I am a quantitative fisheries scientist who focuses primarily on modeling and in season fisheries management.

I will admit, I am definitely an anomaly.
>>
>>69521935
I hold no ill will towards the Irish. It's not their fault Lincoln used them as mercenaries.
>>
>>69522214
I would consider you a very successful person, not a anomaly, I'm a Third Generation farmer that runs a Feedmill and farm with a bachelor degree in AgriBusiness. No college debt either, if I wanted to pay for a semester all I had to do was haul off one or two loads of grain to pay it.
>>
File: Custer's last stand.jpg (240 KB, 597x330) Image search: [Google]
Custer's last stand.jpg
240 KB, 597x330
>>69522167
>fight war to "free the slaves"
>immediately go back to genociding injuns afterwards

I kek'd.
>>
>>69516773
What kind of stupid fucking bait is this? There are dummies in every race. Whites overall have a 105 average IQ to blacks average IQ of 85. Blacks in Africa have a 70 average IQ. Rednecks suck. But grows are much, much, much worse.
>>
>>69516773

rednecks are the friendliest people you can meet if you don't give off an air of superiority
>>
>>69516773
When people live on the city limits, they like to raise hell. It's cathartic they tell me. Hardly anyone will stop them.
>>
File: FagsOnARiver.png (1 MB, 849x583) Image search: [Google]
FagsOnARiver.png
1 MB, 849x583
>>69522536
Well you do make a good point, when you get away from the stereotypes of haha redneck haha the south, it's the farm boys that go on to make a strong go of it around where I was from. Running pig farms, chicken farms, tobacco farms, processing plants, etc.

People don't understand the intellect it takes to do something of that magnitude at an elite level, especially when it's one or two owner/operators. It takes a highly intelligent individual to be able to sow, grow-out, harvest, AND maintain their own equipment. 9.5/10 people I knew in college wouldn't know the first thing about working on automotive shit let alone hydraulics or something like say welding equipment.
>>
The south is mainly scots/Irish. The north is mainly Anglo-Saxon, whom are much more successful.
>>
>>69522582
The federals couldn't bear the thought of another power on the continent. Look what they did to Mexico after the war.
>>
>>69522735
This, why the hate for rednecks, or any simple-living folk?
>>
File: 1165615.jpg (17 KB, 550x231) Image search: [Google]
1165615.jpg
17 KB, 550x231
>>69523110
It's chic to hate people that work the Earth or work with their hands in general.
>>
I love rednecks, always been treated nice by them.
>>
>>69523110

they're mostly devout christians and don't obey many laws. easy prey
>>
>>69520280
Daily Reminder that American rednecks are NOT descended from Irish. The real Irish settled in the North and are now a wealthier, more powerful, and certainly better liked group than Limeys.

The people who settled in the South were Scottish (better known as Scots-Irish as in not REAL Irish) and English. Irish Catholics settled in the North.
>>
>>69516773
Well OP, this may come to a surprise to you but there is genetic variance within a group of people. The average IQ for whites is 100 and 85 for blacks. The important thing to notice was the word average. Not every white person is smart, not every black is a nigger.
>>
>>69522939
There a sturgeon left in N. Carolina? I thought they were wiped out
>>
>>69516773
>the Elitist Class is the only class that matters. Everyone who doesn't live in a city and play aristocrat is nigger tier

as usual, OP is a faggot
>>
>>69523264
It's disgusting. I was raised fairly simple and outdoors-y. My girlfriends family is very much a simple kind a family, and a huge one. The whole family including great grand kids is about 150 or so. They're some of the nicest, most humble people you'll ever meet, and they all work for a living and aren't overly technological. It's a fantastic life style, it really is.
>>
File: 554829983.png (96 KB, 297x286) Image search: [Google]
554829983.png
96 KB, 297x286
>>69516773
Holy fuck I would totally hang out at that party. I bet somebody's got a four-wheeler I could ride after I got drunk.
>>
>>69523382
>not every black is a nigger.
>>
>>69523363
>don't obey many laws

Says who?
>>
File: 84889489498.jpg (171 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
84889489498.jpg
171 KB, 1632x918
>>69523421
Na, I've caught hundreds of them and turned them loose in recent history. Listed as an ESA species for political reasons, pandering to turtle freaks angling to get gill nets out of the water for good.
>>
File: SmugCanada.png (484 KB, 2823x2514) Image search: [Google]
SmugCanada.png
484 KB, 2823x2514
>>69519796
>Average IQ is more high for states close to Canada
>>
>>69516773
There really aren't that many

I'd be more concerned with all the white Liberals
>>
>>69523576

things like moonshine, property licenses, gun laws, etc
>>
>poor people are inferior beings
thanks for your opinion op
>>
>>69518091
>africans multiply thanks to being fed by white farmers
>kick white farmers out
>africans can't plant and grow their own food
>beg whites to come back to feed them

It's like poetry. Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>69516773
Rednecks are the funniest motherfuckers ever. Go get drunk with some of them. You wont regret it.
>>
>>69516773
Is that a young Chris Christie wearing yellow shorts?
>>
What's wrong with rednecks? I don't see the issue with your picture. Looks like they're having fun.

I say this btw with a yankee father who still regularly refers to rednecks as white trash, I just don't share the animosity. I thoroughly enjoyed traveling through the southern States, the food, the people, and I think they're last bastion of culture of the white working class in the United States.

Hating them is a liberal meme, and comparing them to niggers is intellectual dishonesty. The liberals who disparaged and mocked the hooligan in Europe and the redneck in America are the liberals who destroyed the muscle of white people.
>>
>>69523624
>Brags about higher regional IQ
>Uses phrase "is more high"
>>
>>69516773

Has anyone who complains about "rednecks" ever actually been around them? They may be more simple and less educated (in some cases, not all) but generally they are decent down to earth people.

I get the feeling most people who shit on them are just trying to make themselves feel better. It's the same insecure people who shit on anyone who isn't up to their "standards" while they sit around doing not much more than trying to bring others down.

A real study in Dunning–Kruger effect.
>>
File: 849889789.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
849889789.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>>69523481
I've done so many hyper intensive things in the fisheries discipline from Alaska all the way to Miami and everywhere in between.

The best life I ever had was counting salmon in Oregon in the river. Just being in the river and watching Chinook leap and bound up the river to spawn, incredibly simple and simply incredible.
>>
Every race has a bell curve, but it's worth noting that most rednecks have amerindian blood, especially in appalachia.
>>
>>69523704
Which are stereotypes in general. Majority of rednecks are honest, God fearing folk. It's shit like Dukes of Hazard and tv/film in general, using rednecks as a punching bag, that gets these ideas pushed as truth, or commonplace.
>>
>>69523902
That sounds too good man. I wish I could make a career in the outdoors.

>captcha wants me to find all the fish
>>
that looks like fun!
>>
File: murrica6.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
murrica6.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
>>69523865
Je suis un Québécois, mon cher ami au ventre de saindoux.
>>
>>69523872
its weird, im a paki(inb4 gtfo shitskin) from the bay area but in my experience redneck/poorer white people have always been more friendly to me than uppity liberals in mountain view or something. sure theyre ignorant about my culture but they dont look down on me, theyll ask me questions about my culture/where im from and will generally be pleasant with me. but when i interact with well off, highly educated liberals @ school, work or in my personal life they always have an air of smugness and arrogance and IMO dont give a single shit about me or my culture, i think they just see me as a diversity pawn or something

just my experiences irl
>>
>>69523872
>I get the feeling most people who shit on them are just trying to make themselves feel better.
Most people confuse the methed out hoe at the gas station in the city/suburbs for real rednecks. Also everybody like to pick on white people these days......
>>
>>69523566
My Dynamics teacher was a black man from Africa. Strange shit happens.
>>
>>69523704
Not to mention that the on to e on that list that would or should even be an issue is the propert license.

Moonshine is illegal because it can't be taxed, and gun laws are infringements.
>>
>>69523872
pretty much this
>>
>>69524258
Interesting. Thanks for the perspective
>>
File: blackpopulation.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
blackpopulation.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>69519796
See the trend
>>
>>69524258
> but in my experience redneck/poorer white people have always been more friendly to me than uppity liberals in mountain view or something.

Canned liberal response: IT'S ALL FAKE, THEY'RE JUST BEING FAKE!!!

As if politeness to someone you may not like isn't the height of excellent manners. Funny too Californians, some of the most flakey dishonest people ever who go through any hoop to avoid a confrontation, suddenly think they have a "tell-it-like-it-is" culture on par to those of the east coast.

Fuck libs.
>>
>>69517433
This
>>
>>69524367
It was a joke, my first boss out of college was a pretty based black guy, also an Engineer.

I feel sorry for you, when I went to ENGR school the profs were all still white men. TA's were mostly pajeet though and fucking terrible.
>>
>>69524583
lotsa Californians have a really nasty passive aggressive attitude. its pretty fucking irritating to deal with.
>>
>>69516773
>still better than niggers
>>
>>69516773
>people who have jobs
>completely police their own communities
>libertarian and conservative ideals
>none to very few niggers

Quit trying to destroy a people you filthy liberal shitbag
>>
>>69524258
Sounds about right. Read Kaczynski's manifesto if you want to understand libs.....
>>
>>69516773
>He thinks races are superior
>He doesn't realize Social and Economic classes determine superiority
Top Kek. Haven't taken the redpill I see.
>>
>>69517433
This is true. Poor whites would often give you the shirt off their back.
>>
>>69516773
A lot of rednecks are pretty based, actually. In a survival situation I'd rather have a redneck around than any nigger or hipster faggot from a city, that is for sure. The worst white trash is easily leagues above the best hood rat.
>>
File: IMG_1879[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Any farmers in the thread got pics of some of their rigs?
>>
>>69524935
It never fails, if you break down out in the country, EVERYONE stops.
>>
>>69520498
>>69520785

Uneducated is not necessarily unintelligent. There are some smart ass folks out there who understand a great deal about human nature and have all kinds of practical knowledge. Keep in mind also that it's not a culture that prizes intellectualism for it's own sake, so they aren't going to go out of their way to show you how smart they are.

In many ways it's the opposite of urban liberal culture, where everyone believes education = intelligence and goes out of their way to be perceived as smarter than they are.
>>
>>69524894
>He thinks races are the same.

Someone hasn't taken the redpill here, and it's (spoiler alert) you
>>
>>69519247
Truth
>>
I sexually identify as an attack helicopter, the true master race!
>>
>>69516773

Rednecks seem pretty based. What problem do you have with them other than your faggy professor bitched about them because they dont eat kale
>>
>>69525032
It's the polite thing to do, if you see someone that's obviously in some trouble, you stop and ask if everything is ok. Or you ask if there is anything you can do to help.
>>
>>69517433
Fuck you. I live in Texas and I've met a lot of shitty rednecks
>>
>>69525226
What are your opinions on Jet-kin?
>>
>>69525032
This. I worked with a redneck at a pipe factory about 10 years ago. One day I had a wheel bearing start squealing on me when I pulled into the plant parking lot. He heard the noise and told me he would fix it for the price of the part and a 30 pack of beer.
That dude fucking fixed it ON HIS LUNCH BREAK. He even went out to the parts store and grabbed the part on his break, and I didn't even think he was serious.
>>
>there is a negro in the background
pretty racist guys. theres only one PoC
>>
>>69525332
>What white society looks like
>>
File: konata izumi point.jpg (14 KB, 300x284) Image search: [Google]
konata izumi point.jpg
14 KB, 300x284
>>69516773
rednecks are just inbread idiots, they could honestly be decent people if their women were exposed to the bbc.
>>
File: mexic0.jpg (64 KB, 1200x480) Image search: [Google]
mexic0.jpg
64 KB, 1200x480
>>69523624
>Average IQ is more lower for states closerest to Mexico
>>
>>69524653
My adviser is a man from India. I can't look at him without thinking poo in loo. I'm glad this is my last semester.
>>
>>69525459
Quite a few mechanical problems are simple fixes, most people over complicate the process and think s all repairs are difficult in nature.
>>
>>69525630
>Redneck/Nigger mix
>something good
Pick one and only one
>>
File: white pride.png (4 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
white pride.png
4 MB, 1500x1125
>>69516773
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white pride""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
Even a white nigger is superior to a black nigger.
>>
File: tx constitu.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tx constitu.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
>>69525352
spic, leave.
>>
>>69525621
It's no secret. Go find somewhat impoverished white communities and compare them to black communities, it's...........night and day.

That's not racism, it's just facts. I mean where I'm at the black people hate eachother, they don't even go out of their own communities to rob.

The white farm communities spend time at eachothers house for dinner and shit like that and if your rig goes down, he lends you his tractor, it's just vastly different.
>>
File: 1459014073296.gif (833 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459014073296.gif
833 KB, 500x281
>>69525889
Are you retarded, theyre literally inbread theres no way they dont benefit from some new genes
>>
>>69525812
You aren't wrong, but it's still labor intensive. Fighting rusted bolts and all that shit sucks, I can't knock the guy for dealing with that shit for next to nothing during a time when most people just want to wolf down lunch and have a smoke.
>>
>>69525953
TX is a great place. Spent some time down in Galveston fishing, great people.

>Austin
>Houston
>San An
>Brownsville

They can die
>>
>>69525953
1. I'm white
2. FUCK COUNTRY MUSIC
>>
>>69526036
This. I've lived in rural areas and I've lived in the hood. NIggers are fucking awful people. At best they're beggars and vandals. At worst they are robbing and killing each other. If you're in a niggertown you have to be on your toes 100% of the time or you will either get something stolen or you will get fucked up.
>>
Most Redneck Americans are Irish aka Non-white
>>
>>69522214
I'm a redneck. Grew up on a farm, hunted, fished, built small block chevys, played ball, loved country girls. Decided to be "successful" I needed to move to the city where there was opportunity. I'm a partner at a civil engineering firm, made six figures for several years. Honestly....I fucmed up pretty bad in hindsight. My best friends are the people back home.
>>
File: 1457452759702.png (342 KB, 965x771) Image search: [Google]
1457452759702.png
342 KB, 965x771
>>69525953
Where can I find these Wojack images for all 50 states? I've saved all the one's I've come across but I only have a handful of them.
>>
>>69526163
True, not to mention in some repair jobs you might have two or three things you have to take off before you can get to the part you actually need to repair
>>
Blame the Ulster-Scots.
>>
>>69526062
That's even more retarded. One drop rule ensures that your offspring will always be mistreated.
>>
File: 1415502401380.jpg (10 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1415502401380.jpg
10 KB, 235x222
>>69526062
Just because your stew tastes bad due to using too much of one spice doesn't mean you add a piece of shit to balance it out.
>>
File: ww.jpg (182 KB, 1382x983) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
182 KB, 1382x983
>>69526377
grow a pussy tickler and two step to this or you are not white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro
>>
>>69516773
>since when whites group together their genes make them able to build an advanced civilizations
What?
What about germanics before romans?
That include most white americans
>>
>>69525902
some retarded niggerlet saw this and said to himself "lol look at those rednecks they look so stupid i'll slap a white pride sign on this picture just to show how dumb whites are"
>>
>>69525902
The mindset matters more than the color.
>>
>>69526451

I hope you can sock away enough money to retire to a homestead in the country, anon.
>>
>>69516773
they're not so bad if they keep to themselves
which they usually do
>>
File: sockeye-salmon.jpg (109 KB, 825x582) Image search: [Google]
sockeye-salmon.jpg
109 KB, 825x582
>>69526451
That's why I stuck with fishing, no matter how complicated the work got (modeling, management, whatever) you were still surrounded by "trashy" people.

Just a day full of hard work, penis jokes, and fuckin around.
>>
>>69517535
Just goes to show that even white niggers are way more evolved than even the best blacks have to offer.
>>
>>69525352
when I ended up in the ditch i had an army of rednecks come help me and offer their trucks. Was in small texas town.
>>
>>69526451
https://youtu.be/RV3B38HAS9E?list=LLBHTvszmurLYDY6sEBcTikg

I grew up farming and never wanted to stop, best decision of my life
>>
>>69526451
I grew up between my parents house in the burbs and my grandfathers farm just outside the burbs. I spent every night, weekend and summer working at the farm. I did the same thing as you and left town to get an Engineering degree. 15 years later and I'm trying to figure out how to move back to the farm and get the hell out of these pozzed cities.

Last fall I went there and helped my grandfather cut the grass. I got stuck in a ditch by the road and two trucks full of rednecks stopped and jumped out of their car to help me. FUCK I've gotta get out of this Cultural Marxist hellhole I'm in.....
>>
>>69526435
Hey retard see >>69526548 and
>>69523366

Ulster-Scots and English settled in the South, Not Irish Catholics. The Ulster Scots (or Scots-Irish) are not fucking Irish.

100% of rednecks are Protestant (Baptist and all that dumb shit). There are no Catholics in the bunch at all. They are all English and Scottish. Look up the demographics and religious affiliation in the South. Hillbillies are Limeys and Scots.
>>
>>69526634
Are you me?
>>
>>69524258
that's going to be pretty much any foreigners experience. Despite the cries of the liberals that it's the racist rednecks who hate immigrants it's really the fucking ivory tower liberals
>>
>>69526377
I am sure you enjoy your hippy-hop while jamal pegs your ass.
>>
File: 170px-LeonTrotsky1897.jpg (13 KB, 170x238) Image search: [Google]
170px-LeonTrotsky1897.jpg
13 KB, 170x238
>>69516773
They exist for the same reason that black trash rednecks exist.
>>
>>69516773
Rednecks can build shit, a large number are handy with tools and/or work construction jobs/manual labor. Most can't afford repairmen/mechanics so they do it themselves.

What the fuck would they do with a sky scraper?

Of course they do all that with the aid of methamphetamine.
>>
I hate everyone
>>
>>69517433
Pretty much this. The poorest places in America are actually white but you don't hear about them because they are mostly peaceful.
>>
>>69516773
Every race has their niggers, OP
>>
>>69528480
These locations are known as "Regions of Peace"
>>
>>69528269
>Rednecks can build shit
Redneck engineering far surpasses most normal engineering, and requires less testing
>>
File: 1458769727911.png (933 KB, 978x900) Image search: [Google]
1458769727911.png
933 KB, 978x900
>>69519796
>The lowest IQ States are the ones filled with niggers and spics
Feels good man
>>
>>69520826
I can confirm, redneck in oklahoma here. besides shit native american blood (which im never proud of) all of my family/friends/99% of people who were BORN here are Scot-Irish
>>
>>69517372
Why the fuck would you post that picture then
>>
The only people I've ever seen use the term white trash have been well let's say socially and economically stunted. I suppose it makes them feel better to deride a caricature that they perceive more lowly than themselves.
>>
File: Umaru bread.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Umaru bread.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1080
>>69525630
>>69526062
>inbread
>bread
>>
>>69520920
Redneck in Oklahoma, I just got out of college for petroleum engineer I work in the Holly Frontier plant there in tulsa, still live in the back woods I prefer the long ass drive into town rather then live with the shitskins in town
>>
>>69516773
>large community white trash rednecks even exist.

>large

They're actually a minority, believe it or not. They're just a rather vocal minority, or just given way too much attention.
>>
>>69520835
I can count on white trash to not vote Clinton.
Yankees ruin the country, white trash just ruin the lawn.
>>
File: 1459090738520.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
1459090738520.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>69529522
T-thanks
>>
File: Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg (183 KB, 723x525) Image search: [Google]
Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg
183 KB, 723x525
>>69523110
It's for the same reason commies hate the kulaks. Leftists hate independent farmers because they can't control them.
>>
>>69516773
redneck are the best, look at that blod qt 3.14 in the left
>>
File: 1358461378354.jpg (26 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1358461378354.jpg
26 KB, 205x205
>>69516773
Nice try. Every race has its "niggers". Tell me what's worse. White trash niggers or black niggers. We both know the answer...
>>
the warm whether down here in the south means we don't have to work hard preparing for the winter

so we have more leisure time to hang around with the family
>>
File: +65+4+64.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
+65+4+64.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
We will see how everyone favors the "redneck" when there is a mainland invasion in the US. If we're nuked the fuck out, it won't matter, but, if it's a boots on the ground type of situation? Who do you think has all the tools to get shit done? Attorneys? lel
>>
>>69516773
Why does /pol/ hate rednecks so much? They'd be useful as fuck in a racewar.
>>
>>69516773
>hating on rednecks

rich white boi detected
>>
>>69516773
So many bad genetics in one photo.

>inb4 any pic of Africa
>>
File: okie.gif (58 KB, 460x325) Image search: [Google]
okie.gif
58 KB, 460x325
>>69525953
Texas trash I should have known, need I remind you who owns the red river? keep your spics to your self!
>>
>>69516773
I think rednecks are the result of white people mating with their nig nog slaves in the south.
>>
File: okfaggot.jpg (524 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
okfaggot.jpg
524 KB, 1836x2448
>>69530809
>>
>>69517521
>white
>honest

You made me laughing
>>
You know a redneck is a good person when he lets you hunt on his land and knows the best places to spot game.

Also, believe it or not, a lot of rednecks have a huge amount of reserve cash they don't bother showing you.
>>
>>69517666
>literally same level as poo in loos
>"culture"
>>
File: 1381084799816.gif (878 KB, 275x310) Image search: [Google]
1381084799816.gif
878 KB, 275x310
>>69531057
Especially true on the cash part. They are savers, I think it's a product of the agrarian lifestyle, times are not always lush.

The literal antithesis of the nigger, hence "nigger rich"
>>
>>69516773
Rednecks are far less violent than niggers, and tend to be fairly trustworthy as long as you don't fuck with their relatives.

A lot of them make good mechanics and construct interesting contraptions (even if they are obsolete). One of the few great things about growing up in northern Mississippi was that if you ever had car trouble there was ALWAYS someone who could help you nearby.
>>
>>69530809
FUCKIN A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJOWe02uBIw
>>
>>69531158
>oh no they are enjoying their life with real people outdoors that bad people
>>
>>69531020
>>69531158
What type of shitskin are you?
>>
>>69516773
You've never hung out with a proper group of rednecks if you think they arent building shit.
Might not be what you'd build, or even safe.
But oh damn do they build. Drunk even.
>>
I`m going to shitpost this cause I have to get it out.

Working in the oil refinery its 98% white "trash" aka rednecks, 2% half blood Mexicans (spics/white) the refinery is in the middle of the goddamn ghetto in tulsa, the oil refinerys run off of white trash blood. (there is at least a death a day) with more injuries then most other jobs, its litteral hell inside with all of the units running the heat and steam valves make it a steamy 120F. Everyday we lose good men. meanwhile outside there are thousands of shit skins begging for cash to buy crack and calls us racists for ?????? im not sure why they scream and rant at us. this country runs off of oil and blood and its the rednecks who bleed for you to drive your car to some shit job in a AC cool office. remember that people DIE and get chemical and steam burns so you can drive a goddamn car. and to my Texas brothers I like to poke fun at you about the red river but if the time comes I`ll march along side you if we ever decided to cast off the yankie burdens.
>>
File: NOFUCKS.png (573 KB, 534x514) Image search: [Google]
NOFUCKS.png
573 KB, 534x514
>>69529246
kek
>>
>>69518928

I weirdly know exactly the kind of guy you're referring to. They're often named Hector, I feel.
>>
>>69531394
Hell yes! CCR is the fucking best!
>>
>>69531537
>irrelevant flag

Just get off, Bongo.
>>
>>69516773

because whites are literally Diversity: The Race

some whites like living in townhome condominiums and driving a Prius, some like house in the country and a big truck.

why do libs mock the rednecks of their race but fall all over themselves to help the rednecks of Mexico come here?
>>
>>69531350
Don't forget. A lot of them have a trade, and trades usually make someone a great living. They'll still manage to get employment over someone in California looking to push carts.
>>
>>69531552
probably whiter than you, Jihil
>>
>>69531861
suck my dick burger!
>>
>>69531817
In California, his name is Ignacio.
>>
>>69532049
As if you have a dick
>>
>>69523704
>moonshine
Literally what.

>gun laws
A lot of Southern states have fuckall for gun laws. You can buy guns at Wal-Mart in MS.
>>
>>69531020
What race is more honest than whites? It certainly isn't chinks or muds.
>>
>>69519545
That was nice , gave me fuzzy feelings I want to live there now...or touch myself. One or the two.
>>
>>69516773
>protip: whites are not superior
>>
Damn, looks like the RIDF has infiltrated this thread

Honestly though, I take a uneducated white or an uneducated black any day of the week. Rednecks may pop Oxy, but niggers will pop a cap in my grandma's skull.
>>
>>69532340
Every race is not honest. The concept of "honesty" is a fucking joke-tier shit made by religious fanatics to control sheeple.
>>
>>69532776
And that's the reason why communism doesn't work.
>>
>>69523020
>whom

>>69523624
>more high
>>
>>69524984
Bro. I don't with me but we have an older version of that tractor. The thing hauls it. In fact I hate driving it.

We have this old international with no cab that I use. Let the old man and bro use the fancy tractors.

There is nothing better than taking hay when it's sunny and 75, drinkin a cold one, and jamming classic rock on an old international.

No wonder libs so pissed at us they realize they're missing out
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.