[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 Year Old Facing Charges After Incident At Trump Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/NEW-INFORMATION-Probe-ongoing-into-pepper-spray-incident-at-Trump-rally-374142101.html
>>
If THATS a 15 year old then THESE arent singles.
>>
>>69516893
the 15 year old was the girl that got sprayed after attacking someone
>>
>>69516684
I hope this is true
>>
>>69516893
OP's picture isn't the person being charged, I don't know who the fuck that guy is.
>>
>>69518159
That's the based pepper spray guy.
>>
>>69516684
THE USED A PHOTO OF A TRUMP SUPPORTER TO CONFUSE PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT THE ARTICLE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: SDS.png (719 KB, 1026x914) Image search: [Google]
SDS.png
719 KB, 1026x914
>>69516684
>mfw he is a the hero we all deserved.
>>
>>69516684
She punched him, she got maced

I don't see the issue
>>
>>69516684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN9-2ZzsIIk

So brave. Just like the girl who punched the horse in the face, as soon as they commit assault they start to slink back to try to leave or hide in the crowd.
>>
>>69518986
I bet she's.... Feeling the Bern now.
>>
bitch got chris-channed
>>
>>69516684

>He said he does not believe the girl will spent any time in jail.
>spent

>Police are still looking for the suspect who pepper sprayed the girl.
>>
did anyone ever ID the bitch?
>>
>>69520822
Grourious
>>
>>69520822
Is that you Carlos?
>>
>>69516684
Not him, the stupid slut who punched the old guy wearing a sweater. Based Pepper Spray Man will live on as an unsung hero of /pol/.
>>
>>69518260
I was hoping it would be some crotchety old guy.
>>
File: ChikanBetty.jpg (117 KB, 480x1225) Image search: [Google]
ChikanBetty.jpg
117 KB, 480x1225
>>69516684
#ChikanBetty
She deserves a place with the others. Besides, if she's going to jail, she needs a moniker (otherwise, how are black dike bitches gonna address her?).
>>
>>69519706
What a worthless pile of estrogen and flesh.
>>
>>69521365
I know, the article included a picture of the guy who pepper sprayed her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.