[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Munk Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: nigel-farage[1].jpg (10 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage[1].jpg
10 KB, 206x237
Anyone else going to see the Munk debate tomorrow?

Nigel "Fuck the EU" Farage
and
Mark "I singlehandedly took down hate speech as a crime in Canada" Steyn

vs

Simon "author of The Story of the Jews" Schama
and
Louise "Positive rights are literally a thing, I swear guys1" Arbour
It's going to be fucking amazing.

1https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosselin_v_Quebec_(AG) (If you're not big on the legal stuff, her dissent basically says it should be against the constitution for the government to not give free money to people. The majority disagreed, but barely.)
>>
>>69516073
Forgot the link:

https://www.munkdebates.com/debates/Global-Refugee-Crisis

Also, for the Burgers out there, it's gonna be broadcast live on CSPAN
>>
No one? Two /pol/ heroes?
>>
Oh...
>>
bumparino niggerino
>>
Will it be filmed?
>>
>>69516073

Canada you aren't relevant enough to get replies.
>>
>>69516073
Fuck yeah
>>
>>69516073

FARAGE FARAGE FARAGE
>>
bumparoni niggeroni
>>
I'm going op! I'm a brit studying at UWO
>>
ANYONE ELSE GOING ? I have 6 spare tickets
>>
>>69525237
Please can I get one?
>>
>>69525362
Where do you live anon?
I'm in London and going with my college debate club. We have 5 tickets to give away. We may be able to give you one in Toronto before the event.
>>
>>69525811
I am in Toronto, I didn't know this event was going down, I would love to join you guys if you could spare one. I would buy one off you guys if we met up down town.
>>
>>69525811
Can I skype you anon, we could arrange the stuff yeah
>>
My Skype is xoxsparkyxox

Message me If you'd like a ticket, I'm getting to Toronto for around midday
>>
>>69526789
I added you up senpai
>>
I can't absolutely guarantee a ticket, they retail for 75 dollars online but I only pay 10 bucks because the debate club bought like 10 tickets. Only 5 of us are going so we have spares. I've asked the club president if he'd be okay giving non students a couple tickets at a discounted price.

Worse case scenario we can meet up and sit together during the debate and you'd just have to pay full price for the tickets but I'll post here again on updates on our spare tickets
>>
>>69527283
Please let me know senpai, I added you on skype assuming that is you. I currently don't have a job so if I could get a better price it would be appreciated. I got nobody to see it with, so I would be happy to sit with you guys if you are ok with that.
>>
>>69527497
That's alright I'll do my best to get the spare available though you'll still have to pay $10, we are going for lunch before the event so you can come to that too. We are college student 19-22 years old, most are liberal faggots but me and my friend Cristoph are trump/farage supporters
>>
>>69528011
Fuck yeah dude, I am the same age, it would be awesome to get some lunch
>>
File: _72436065_ukip.jpg (37 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
_72436065_ukip.jpg
37 KB, 464x261
cant barrage the farage
>>
YES WE ARE ABLE TO SPARE TWO TICKETS. President is okay with it

It's $10. We are going to get lunch but not sure where yet.

One anon has already added me on Skype so I have one more ticket available. Anyone of you cunts interested ?
>>
COME ON GUYS, 1 MORE TICKET, WE GET TO SEE THE FARAGE WRECK THE DEBATE.
>>
Update from president

We are doing a tour of the legislature at Queens park and then going for dinner; not lunch. Still have two tickets to give away. We need one more Polack join us
>>
File: 20151201_093314.jpg (977 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151201_093314.jpg
977 KB, 1920x1080
Add me on Facebook.

Daniel Sykes. Hurry up and add so I can delete this post

This is my profile pic..
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.