[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legal Slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (43 KB, 283x309) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43 KB, 283x309
My father passed and I inherited his company. It's a good business with cheap material, a brick foundry. But the employees are complete shit. They're part of a union and utterly worthless.

My plan is when they demand a raise this summer to say we're out of money and close the plant.

What countries allow slavery? Someplace I can ship the machines, open shop, then not worry about fucking unions and needy employees? I figure I can go to Somalia, but fuck someplace more civilized has to allow it!

tl;dr What countries allow slavery?
>>
ISIS
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Enjoy when niggs kill you, take your machines and sell them as scrap
>>
>>69513978
Move to a non union state that's all you have to fucking do.
>>
>>69513978
Mauritania.

Something interesting : It's a muslim country
>>
>>69513978
Go to India
>>
>>69513978
Any country that is a part of the UN has abolished "slavery". You need to find legal loopholes. Or hire illegal immigrants and pay them cash in hand
>>
>>69513978
If this isn't bait I pray to whatever God is listening that you see your unearned material gain swept from beneath you.
>>
India has brick factories where entire families, men, women, and children, slave away, day and night, making bricks to repay huge debts. What a terrible life. Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x---ylDC33w

bring back colonization. The white man would not allow this.
>>
>>69513978
Keep your business on American land and employ American people, stop acting retarded.

May your father rest in peace.
>>
>>69513978
india man. they'll work for shit wages and work hard all day
>>
>>69513978
But how will the cost of shipping the bricks back compare to negotiating wages?
>>
>>69513978
India
>>
>>69514477
You're only kissing ass because you know that the shitty good for nothing workers are drunk mexicans drinking bud light all day long.
>>
>>69513978
Slavery is illegal everywhere. It's jus cogens.
>>
>>69514846
You should take your opinion to India (;
>>
>>69514950
Oh, and anywhere lawless enough to circumvent it already has lots of people making bricks.

http://www.antislavery.org/english/slavery_today/bonded_labour/bonded_labour_in_indias_brick_kilns/default.aspx
>>
>>69513978
Stay here, make it company policy that they cannot join a union, if they don't like it, they can resign(You have to pay them separation if you fire them), and find cheap labor from anybody who comes by(If you live in the South, shouldn't really be that hard), and most importantly, actually treat them better.
>>
>>69514477
This, and dubs
>>
>>69514991
Or I can save a plane ticket and drive south of the border and contract all the same diseases. And not to mention everything else going on in your third world country Don't you have a town parade dedicated to El chapo to go to?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.