[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I vote for Trump? I'm a girl by the way and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: 1454547496057.jpg (8 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1454547496057.jpg
8 KB, 250x230
Why should I vote for Trump? I'm a girl by the way and I don't feel like he's a friend to woman.
>>
File: whatwomenwant.gif (471 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.gif
471 KB, 500x238
>>69513964
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 88.jpg (646 KB, 2000x1371) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
646 KB, 2000x1371
>>69513964
tits and i'll time stamp my response
- D
>>
Femanon here. Check my digits
>>
>friend to women

shut yo bitch ass up. women should have never been allowed to vote in the first place.
>>
>>69513964
He can be a bit of a dick, but he's never said anything bad about women. He's made fun of women, yes, but he's also made fun of men in the same way.

Don't just vote Trump because some anon retard tells you to, but don't just vote Hillary because she is a female.
>>
>>69513964
Tits or gtfo
>>
Yet you think third worlders who will rape and kill you are a friend to women. As a woman, you're too stupid to make political decisions and should trust your father and/or husband who know a lot better than you.
>>
then i guess you'll still have no friends

also stop feeling and start thinking
>>
>>69514125
this
>>
>>69513964
>i'm a girl

*SPLLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE*
>>
>>69513964
Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. Even though there will be some form of punishment, it ill not be as cruel and unusual as what your mother failed to do to you with that coat hanger.
>>
File: .jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
>>69513964
why do women pretend they like anime?
>>
Expose your breasts or be expelled
>>
File: DmXWOzC.png (525 KB, 1328x2582) Image search: [Google]
DmXWOzC.png
525 KB, 1328x2582
>>
>>69513964
Because he will kick the illegals out and ban rapefugees. Unless you enjoy getting raped, there's no reason not to vote for him.
>>
>>69513964
He's not supposed to be your. He doesn't want to play cards with you or go drinking. He wants your boyfriend to be able to get a job and provide for you. He wants criminals and scum to be kept out of your city. He wants other men to stop ripping you off, and he'll fight for you when nobody else will.

Trump isn't supposed to be your friend, he's supposed to be your dad.
>>
The president isn't supposed to be your friend you stupid cow. Why don't you vote for what's best for the country instead of voting with your nasty front hole.
>>
>>69513964
tits or GTFO
>>
>>69513964

I don't think it matters at this point. I think he's trying to throw the election. He keeps saying more and more outrageous things. At first it was cute but now it's like WTF
>>
>>69513964
>Hired first female architect of skyscraper
>large percentage of executives are women
>heir to organization is daughter, not any of his 3 sons
Trump is the least sexist person alive, he treats women exactly the same way he treats men.
You probably just want to be treated like a delicate little flower you sexist piece of shit.
I'm a woman and girls like you are what is holding us back.
>>
>>69513964
>friend to woman
>woman

Who the hell should be, You're all a bunch of retarted whores only meant for lust and reproduction
>>
>>69514125
BTFO
>>
>>69513964
He isn't your friend, he's your goddamn leader. Elect someone who will be 'friendly' and you get yourself a Merkel, a little fucking power-hungry shrew willing to have as many faces as they need to stay on top
>>
>>69514741
>I'm a woman
tits or GTFO
>>
>>69514712
>outrageous
name 5
>>
>>69514712
Why are you cucks trying to reason with it? Its an emotional talking ape that is blind to anything except its emotional bias.
>>
>>69514425
this didn't cover any of the actual reasons for not voting for trump
>>
>>69513964
you don't vote trump you are going to get rapefugees and turn out like germany how's that for being freindly to women
>>
>>69514089
/19th Amendment
>>
>>69513964

He's as much a friend to women as any politician.

I know this is a troll thread but what does being "a friend to women" have to do with governing ability? Treat everyone fairly and they're good to go.
>>
>>69514741
I thought you said least sexiest

Hoo boy, I would have had some really mean words for you
>>
>>69514669
nuts or GTFO
>>
>>69515158
>nuts or GTFO
doesn't work that way
>>
>>69515009
Which are?
>>
The 19th Amendment was a mistake desu
>>
>>69515383
Agreed. Women always vote left and pro-immigration. Women can't be trusted to vote ever.
>>
File: TrumpBClinton.png (552 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBClinton.png
552 KB, 720x400
>>69515285
hillary plant, changes sides more often than hillary which is a real accomplishment, not an actual conservative, rich man interested in helping himself and others like him, zero political experience, talks like a retard

he is not a populist. he fools dumb rednecks into thinking he is with honeyed words about how great everything will be

also, I'm never going to vote for the man who wrote that he supported the AWB in his fucking autobiography.

tell me how everything I've said is a meme, I can elaborate more.
>>
>>69515158
My phone doesnt have a camera
>>
>friend to woman

OP is memeing and you guys are giving him straight answers
>>
>>69515804
>Hillary plant

This retarded meme gets dumber and dumber every single time I hear it.
>>
>>69513964
friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.friend to woman.
>>
File: 1457147054176.png (124 KB, 378x359) Image search: [Google]
1457147054176.png
124 KB, 378x359
>>69513964
Donald Trump employs many women at all levels in his businesses.

Meanwhile Ted Cruz is a bible-thumping theocrat, and the Democrats are secretly the most sexist/racist people on the planet (just look at how well Barrack "First Black President NIGGUH" Obama turned out for black people. Or 50 years of Dem management in Detroit).

All "friend to women" means in this context is whether someone is willing to get down on their knees and lick your pussy because they see you as a super special snowflake voting bloc that needs to be pandered to.
>>
File: Trump_American_Dream.png (439 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Trump_American_Dream.png
439 KB, 600x600
>>69515992
and there it is, he called it a meme

I'm not going to vote for the man who talks like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 617x394
>>69514089
I am female and I agree.

Bernie isn't a friend to successful people.

Clinton isn't a friend to anyone but Clinton.
>>
>>69516323
> KidsAreFood.jpg
>>
>>69515141
he's not very attractive at all. orange, frog skin, weird hair, and saggy face....but a good POTUS doesn't have to be, that's what the 1st lady is for.
>>
>>69514125
This.
>>
>>69514125
>you think third worlders who will rape and kill you are a friend
She didn't say that, though. You said that.
>>
>>69516250
it's a shit question. He's got a lot of policies geared toward class mobility (mostly through increasing job opportunities for the lower 10% and decreasing taxes on them) but this question doesn't ask for specifics, it's an emotion-based question so it gets an emotion-based answer
>>
>>69516250
It is a meme, what evidence do you have that Donald is a HIllary Plant other than the fact the he was a new york business man and she a corrupt new york senator?
>>
File: 30BILLTRUMPjp_articleLarge_v2.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
30BILLTRUMPjp_articleLarge_v2.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
>>69517502
Hill and Bill used to be quite close to Trump, they went to his wedding, and Trump donated an assload of money to them, for starters.
>>
>>69517452
It has nothing to do with the content (or lack thereof) it has to do with the way he talks. Short, simple language always. Mindlessly optimistic, avoids specifics because he gets caught in traps about his policies when he pretends to be a real candidate.
>>
>>69517764
Apparently you didn't read my post. I said:

> what evidence do you have that Donald is a HIllary Plant other than the fact the he was a new york business man and she a corrupt new york senator?

>other than the fact the he was a new york business man and she a corrupt new york senator?

>other than the fact the he was a new york business man and she a corrupt new york senator?

>>
>>69517907
If you want specifics then go to his fucking website. You ever think he talks simply so he can reach the widest base of voters?
>>
>>69513964
there are more important things than your vagina. we need immigration reform, we need to fix trade and we need to protect our borders. if things continue to get worse we will inevitably end up in a civil war. that is exactly what is going to happen in europe if they continue with their insane policies. tough times are approaching and for that we need a tough leader that isn't afraid of making the hard decisions.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.