[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ how does a rag tag volunteer army in the need of a shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (215 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
11-monday-hBptdqg.png
215 KB, 500x380
/pol/ how does a rag tag volunteer army in the need of a shower somehow defeat a global superpower? How do we emerge victorious from the quagmire leave the battlefield waving Betsy Ross's flag higher?
>>
>>69513447
weaponized stench is the NEET division's secret weapon. fear us
>>
>>69513447
because the government needs funding to fund their military and bread and circus
Even a minor uprising would bring the economy to a halt
>>
>>69513447
By targeting infrastructure that is vital to the survival of the nation.
By subversion of the government's power.
By making it dangerous to search houses, man checkpoints and further demoralizing an army that is pissed as hell that it has to shoot at it's own people.

You Americans can consider yourself lucky. You can easily get guns to defend yourselves from government tyranny. It's not that easy for some of us.

So appreciate your rights and use them as long as you can.
>>
>>69513447
http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP%2012-18%20%20Mao%20Tse-tung%20on%20Guerrilla%20Warfare.pdf
>>
>>69513611
>>69513700
>>69514151
>>69514235
Lol wut? Y'all know it's a quote from a musical right.
>>
>>69513447
The same reason America keeps losing wars to 3rd world countries
>>
>>69515487
Well at least we walked away as a country.
>>
Jeez am I the only one knows this is from Hamilton?
>>
>>69516550
Seems like it.
>>
>>69516550
ah yes the niggertized telling of the founding fathers. a /pol/ fav no doubt
>>
>>69516550
so far its you and this guy
>>69515015
>>
>>69516680
meh it was aight.
>>
>>69516680
I liked it trying to bring culture to savages.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.