[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were born just in time to witness the fall of white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: 1457249746701.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457249746701.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>tfw you were born just in time to witness the fall of white man
>tfw all those kids that are 11-15 right now, with their brains totally washed by Jews, will be majority in our countries in 15 years
>tfw they see nothing wrong with being gay, transsexual etc
>tfw you realize you're not in USA, nor in France, nor in Germany, but in a fucking based Poland, where every nigger feels like an alien
WE NEED A WALL
BUILD WALL ALONG GERMAN BORDER NOW
>>
Trump will make America the 80's again
>>
>>69512714
That shit is mainly a passing fad, like emos, goths, and wiggers. Most of those people will grow out of it and try to put their embarrassing teenage years behind them.

But good luck, Polebro
>>
>>69512714
The angel of death and hell feels like he is here right now.
>>
>>69512863
>80s
>not 60s
fucking faggot or what?
>>
>>69512714

There's nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you don't act irresponsibly and get HIV.

Fuck the trannies though. That's just straight up mental illness.

Ironically tranny-ism contradicts the whole idea of homosexuality. What does being homosexual even mean if being a man or a woman is all in your head?
>>
>>69513084
>There's nothing wrong with being gay
I'd hang you. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>69513062
The 60s had too much liberal shit going on, fucking hippies.
>>
>>69513062
>50s
FTFY. The 60's was when the poz really started.
>>
>>69513084
My aunt is gay. She works as a nurse in the south, has to take care of illegals, anchor babies, and nogs. She told my mom what the country needs most is a plague, hahaha
>>
>>69512714
so exactly when is the cut-off date

ill be 21 in june how jewed am i?
>>
>>69512714
>Ireland
>Poland
We are just Island Poles. Think of us when you begin your war for independence.
>>
>>69513062
>cutthroat patriotic capitalism and individualism
vs
>feelgood acid-head commie-traitor degeneracy
>>
>>69512714
>mfw got repilled from pol when i was 14-16 4 years ago
Everyone around me is a normie retard. Well, some people are like me but everyone is a status-quo loving retard, that paradoxically wants to "be different"

Like everyone follows the shitty status-quo apple-loving cult but they all want to feel "special"
That's why veganism is a thing.
>>
>>69513365
wasnt the hippie movement barely visible in the 60s? i thought it went full size in 70s
>>
>>69512714
yea im jealous man, you're lucky. might have to move there one day :')
>>
>>69513642
Late 60's was the peak. See: Summer of '69

Then the free love became less and less free and leftists just started blowing shit up again like always.
>>
>>69513167

Go to sleep Piotr, toilets need scrubbing at 5 tomorrow. I know you need angry fantasies to get through your working day.

>>69513292

She should consider what will happen in a generation with declining white fertility rates. There aren't enough nurses for the boomers as is.
>>
>>69514179
nigger or a faggot detected :3>She should consider what will happen in a generation with declining white fertility rates. There aren't enough nurses for the boomers as is.
and probably a JIDF agent
>>
>>69512714

if you didn't want your mind brainwashed by jews you should have been born before 1100
>>
>>69512714
They're bringing wurst.
They're bringing blitzkrieg.
They're invaders.
They're cucks.
>>
>>69512714
>Poland being defeatists
Jesus Christ what the fuck, get your shit together Kazimir
>>
>>69512915
You mean like the boomers did?

Oh wait...
>>
>>69513062
60s were full of smelly drugged out hippies
The hyper masculinity and synth pop of the 80s were GOAT
>>
>>69512714
This may not be true. I was a total libfag when I was younger (middle school to early college). I was basically a chubby emo/scene kid advocating drugs and homosexuality and atheism. Things can change and people can learn if you take them out of their echo chamber.
>>
>>69514331
I know that feel, bro
fucking christians n shit
>>
>>69512714
build the wall before it's too late you glorious bastard. it's sad watching the self hate and guilt by some whites here. fuck ungrateful minorities
>>
>>69514548
They literally did. Generation X made them get BTFO

It'll be the same with the Millennial's kids
>>
>>69514290
Paranoid retard
>>
>>69513062
Hope you mean pre-1963
>>
>>69513642

Pretty much the opposite really. The hiippy movement was active largely from 1965-1969, with a drop beginning in early 1968. By the 70's it had become trendy for people to say that they were "hippies" even if they were extremely conservative, because it had gone through the cycle of being taboo to the masses to being cool to the masses.

They held an actual funeral for the movement in 1969.
>>
>>69513209
Wrong. Early 70s.
>>
>>69514834
What fantasy land are you living in? The boomers are still cancer.
>>
>>69515546
They're almost dead, anon.
>>
>>69515796
Yes, and the millennials ARE WORSE. The millennials are literally a totally amoral, crueler, angrier, even more entitled version of the boomers. The future is literally hell on Earth. When the oil starts getting too expensive fireworks everywhere. It'll be glorious. So many dead monkeys.
>>
>>69512714
The irony is the immigrant Muslim majority will just return the place to fundamentalism and ban faggotry/trans/feminism/jews to set back their progressive enablers hundreds of years.
>>
>>69515934
>Yes, and the millennials ARE WORSE.

And generation 卐 will be even better than X.

The pendulum always swings back, one way or another.
>>
>>69514548
You mean the generation that was full of hippies? How many hippies do you see these days? They all cut their hair and got office jobs, except for a few that didn't get the memo
>>
>>69515972
time is a flat circle
>>
>>69516155
You're right. But not in the way you think. The next swing of the pendulum will ignore human paradigms. The next swing is for humans to become pre-oilfat scattered forest animals again, then extinction.
>>
>>69516204
>Expecting entiteled hippies to become anything other than sharks
>Wow, I bet it'll be different this time even though it's exactly the same!
Hmm...love homosex and drugs, have no morals and are entranced by hedonism. The only thing missing with millennials are the bellbottoms. Except at least the hippies gave lip service to doing the right thing. That seed of greed is already firmly entrenched in the millennials. They're going to be worse. Much worse.
>>
>>69516387
You're exaggerating. It takes more than some tumblrinas and dune-coons to wipe out the white race and by extension the human species. We've been through a lot worse. Adversity will make people red-pilled like Poland.
>>
File: 1408564060929.png (46 KB, 182x282) Image search: [Google]
1408564060929.png
46 KB, 182x282
>>69516767
Oh I assure you, this is the beginning of the end for the cancer of the Holocene. Mankind will not, can not recover from this series of colossal errors, regardless of how in love with your own species' ego you are. Mankind has been breeding dysgenically for 20,000 years now. We've basically reached idiocracy levels of poor genetics at this point. You don't have the congenital traits required to survive the new world anymore like your ancestors did because you've selected against them. And many of the bad genetic traits common now are dominant, so you can't get rid of them like far and near sightedness which affect about half the population now FROM BIRTH. Humans are a primarily visual animal. That's half the population with a defective primary sense. And that's ONE issue, of which there are thousands at least. And morons like you don't consider any of this important, because you're already too self-absorbed and unintelligent to grasp the concept of consequences or reality anymore or accept that your own species could have reached the end of its rope, because it's just so fucking magnificent (it's not). You're just monkeys, not stargods. And you're going to be buried in the crypt you built for yourselves.
>>
>>69512714
is it hard to learn polish? how far do i come with english and russian?
>>
>>69516561
I didn't say they'd turn into model citizens, did I? I just don't expect them to be retarded tumblrites for the rest of their life.
>>
Thank God for my based Krupa blood :^)
>>69513084
>There's nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you don't act irresponsibly and get HIV.
No, there's everything wrong mentally with not wanting to pass on your genes
>Fuck the trannies though. That's just straight up mental illness.
Why not both?
>>
>>69512714
Honestly speaking, I don't think Poland to be a heaven or the best place to live in as is, but with extremely high probability it will be one as compared to the West - and that's gonna happen in coming few years.
>>
>>69513332
nah m8 dublin is full of lefty hipsters shit galway is all college students cork and limerick are the only places left that arent country shitholes that arent full of degenerates
>>
>>69517818
No, they'll be hypercapitalist lunatics when they grow up. Is that better for some reason? There's a reason everyone hates the fucking boomers. And it's not that they were once hippies.
>>
>>69515097
There were weekly riots in 1968.
Plus Vietnam.
Plus the "Great Society" bullshit.
>>
>>69517854
Issue is, you guys are basically surrounded. The Scandinavian states above you are going to go the way of the rest of the EU. Russia is holding on but increasingly losing ground aswell, you don't notice it as much because it's an authoritan state but soon the mayority of their conscripts will be muslim and as the general population numbers rise issues will grow.

Good luck to you guys, then again we all will need it.
>>
>>69517900
better than SJWs who think communism is the answer to their problems? yes
>>
>>69512863

>mfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
>>
>>69517900

ahaha the board itself doesn't give a fuck what you're blabbing about, so it made your ID invisible-coloured
>>
>>69518283
No, it's not. They're both fucking cancer. I realize you're a subhuman and will never have the capacity to escape the radical polar paradigm, but you're both cancer, I assure you.

>>69518403
Lel
>>
>>69517840

Why should you want to pass your genes on? Procreation's ethically wrong in the first place.

> Why not both?

Being gay is simply a preference for dicks. It's not a false claim about reality.

Tranny-ism is a delusional mental illness.
>>
>>69518464
you just called be subhuman and indirectly stated you've escaped the radial polar paradigm. on top of misunderstanding my first post (due to a lack of reading comprehension), and then when I pointed out how you were wrong you move the goal posts.

wonderful argument. what brand of retardation are you here representing?
>>
>>69518094
The hope is, that Hungary, Slovakia, Czech and Belarus aren't overflooded with Muslims before Germany and others kick the mudslim bucket. I can kind of imagine the stream of white people coming from the West to run away from the mudslims - I mean, the crime is definitely gonna rise and it will turn kinda dangerous for sure. And if whites come here then they'll be coming with what they have and qualified workforce (since white people aren't leeches like mudslims), pushing our economies kinda forward as well. Give&take y'know.
>>
>>69518468
>Procreation's ethically wrong in the first place.
Shut up, TL;DR
But seriously, Natalists (however the Fuck you spell it) are stupid.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.