[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single white ethnicity reproducing at replacement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Is there a single white ethnicity reproducing at replacement rate? We know West Euros aren't, and Scandinavians aren't, and according to this map even Russians aren't (but the mudslimes are). Who is? Anybody?
>>
>>69512671
Irish, but they all leave the country at like 18 because it's a shithole with no jobs
>>
"White" Muslims

btw why do you think whites don't reproduce as much as other ethnicities? What is your theory? We need to get to the cause behind it if we want a solution
>>
>>69512671
Polish, Slovaks, Hungarians, Most Slavic nations are. It's up to you wether they are white or not.
>>
>>69512965
Higher education leads to less children.
>>
Mormons
>>
Homosexuals
>>
>>69513024
Stop pulling things from your ass. Poland has one of the lowest birthrates in Europe and Hungary is not far ahead in terms of birthrates.
>>
>>69512671
In Russia reproduction rates are more based on religious background. Christians have below replacement rate fertility, but Muslims don't. Ossetians, who are genetically very close to Chechens, have half as many children as the latter.
>>
>>69513083
>go to lecture hall
>professor goldstein gives biology lecture
>"remember kids, use birth control or you'll get aids!"

This is basically it
>>
>>69513391
Key here is that Ossetians are Christian, but Chechens are Muslim.
>>
Educated women = picky women = delayed marriage = less children.

So the solution is to entice women to have children with cuckgenics: Let women
have access to the sperm of the best male specimens on earth: the smartest, most
physically beautiful, most talented, males out there. And women will be jumping over
themselves to have children. But men will have to be cuck-husbands for this to
work.
>>
>>69512671
How on earth Chechens have 18 children? Even kurds does not procreate that much
>>
>>69512671
meh most of the places in siberia that are above replacement rates aren't muslim but yeah the muslim regions have the higest fertility rates.
>>
>>69513563
That's not a map of fertility rates, but of population growth.
>>
>>69513155
also Amish and Mennonites. They seem like they are really taking over the countryside around where I live.
>>
>>69512671
>Siberia
>Muslims
What?
>>
>>69513682
They're not white either. Not sure about that 8.4-11.3 belt in the Urals, but the 8.5 is Yakutia which is full primarily of indigenous tribes related to Eskimos.
>>
>>69513874
The 13.4 in Siberia I think are Uyghurs, which are muslims
>>
>>69512671
Mormons in america.

Move west, middle of it
>>
>>69513682
Russians exclusively live in the southernmost regions of Siberia
>>
>>69513928
That's too North to be Uyghurs, they're mostly on the southern border.
>>
>>69512671
I think Icelandics are, for some weird reason. Parts of the USA definitely are, particularly the Mormons.
>>
Israelis if you count them as white are doing exceptional with a 3.3.

If not Ireland takes the lead with a humble 2.
>>
>>69513234
Don't be retarded, homos have been butt fucking since ancient Greeks, this is new.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.