[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: cuckdynasty.png (62 KB, 1600x984) Image search: [Google]
cuckdynasty.png
62 KB, 1600x984
Which is the worst?
>>
In what way? Germany and Sweden are retarded so I feel bad for them. Canada likes cock they can't help it.

Brits on the other hand are pussies and need a safe space
>>
>>69509784
=D
>>
>>69509784
Canada, obviously. You really need to ask?
>>
>>69509784
Let's see

>Britain
bunch of subhumans, and traitors, but they actually want to destroy UE, so i guess i'm okay with that

>Canada
Weedman did nothing wrong. And chinks are always better than pakis.

>Germany
51 state of US, wants to destroy europe again.
The main source of all evil at this side of world.

>Sweden
YES
>>
Sweden < Britain < Germany < Canada

My unbiased opinion
>>
>>69509784

You are worse than all combined.

except perhaps Sweden… that's a tie.
>>
>>69510339
At least we legalized weed without having to sell all our gold reserves.
>>
>>69510339
Britain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Canacucks>Swedecuckss>Krautcucks

Many of the negative aspects of modern Britain are down to German influence.
>>
Germany, probably. Has one right wing party in the minorigy. Atleast ours is at around 30% depending on the poll. Canada is gay as fick and treudo is just getting started. Well see in a few years. The uk is pretty far gone, too, but they have alpt more diversity in media, ours is all run by kiles.
>>
Canada is the worst by far. At least Germany, UK and Sweden have histories, Canada just suckles at our teat. If you're gonna be from the New World you better be really fucking good at something if you want to sit at the grown up table.
>>
the eternal anglo
>>
>>69510542
HAHA MAPLE NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>69509784
Germany
>>
>>69509784
As of today, Germoney
>>
uk>canacucks>germany>sweden
>>
>>69509784
>Germany
He's dead, Jim
>Sweden
He's dead, Jim
>UK
you guys still have countryside and seem to be more redpilled in general, so not as bad I guess
>Canada
still habitable but will repeat our fate in 10-15 years

I'd say Sweden is worst
>>
>>69509784
Germany and Sweden
Canada might be irrelevant and going downhill, but that's better than having hit the bottom and started digging
>>
>>69509784
Sweden is still the undisputed King of Cuckoldry, but Germany has been making some damn impressive strides in their quest for the Crown of Cucks and Canada's not too far behind. UK seems to actually be snapping out of it a little, so credit where it's due.
>>
File: US white percentage.png (106 KB, 2072x440) Image search: [Google]
US white percentage.png
106 KB, 2072x440
>>69509784
Britain and Canada are cucked, but we are leagues ahead of Germany and Sweden.

USA on the other hand...
>>
File: reddit_frog.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
reddit_frog.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>69511013
RIP, Sven.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x597
>>69511013
Germany 18th January 1871- 31st March 2016

Farewell our second best frenemy
>>
>>69511474
Ruhet in Frieden.
>>
At least UK has a few dissenting voices.

I think they are further gone than us, but we are heading in the wrong direction faster, while the UK is at least starting to do some thinking about their trajectory.

Sweden/Germany seem to be completely gone. No brakes on the crazy train...It will be interesting to see if the movement of people fires up again with the warm weather there.
>>
>>69510227
I second this.
Canada is the biggest country and has the most potential. All other countries are located in Europe which is officially Islamic as of March 22nd 2016.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.