[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: truump.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
truump.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
In your opinion, what are the top three functions of the United States government?

>Well, the greatest function of all by far is security for our nation. I would also say health care, I would also say education.

Aren't you against the federal government's involvement in education? don't you want it to devolve to states?

> I want it to go to state, yes. Absolutely. I want -- right now... The federal government, but the concept of the country is the concept that we have to have education within the country, and we have to get rid of common core and it should be brought to the state level.

And federal health care run by the federal government?

> Health care -- we need health care for our people. We need a good -- Obamacare is a disaster. It's proven to be...

But is that something the federal government should be doing?

>The government can lead it, but it should be privately done. It should be privately done. So that health care -- in my opinion, we should probably have -- we have to have private health care. We don't have competition in health care.

--------------------------------

He literally contradicts himself twice in just a few sentences.

I want government education uuhh I mean it should be brought down to the states
I want government healthcare uuuhhh I mean private healthcare

He's literally a Hillary plant who is pretending to be republican
>>
He can't even form a fucking sentence what do you expect
>>
>>69508984
You're right he should repeal obamacare without using the government.

Fucking idiot OP.
>>
Cruz's been saying all along he's not a real conservative. He knew.

I am now a #CruzMissle
>>
>>69509324
He was asked the main function of the government and he said healthcare. He said healthcare is a function of the government. Do I have to explain it further or are you good
>>
>>69508984
Cherry picking because he's not a politician that can wrap these things into neat little jingoistic messages for your ears

Go read his policies
>>
>>69509719
So it's okay that even he hasn't memorized his own policies? That webpage was written by the fucking jews that advise him
>>
>>69509324
"We had so many instances [in which] a child had a vaccine, and came back and a week back had a tremendousfever, got very very sick, and now is autistic."
>>
File: trump-doom.jpg (118 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
trump-doom.jpg
118 KB, 600x859
Looks like Trump got stumped!
>>
>>69510222
Consistency is for Jews
>>
>>69508984
As opposed to who? Rubio-bot? A neocon who hates our country and works to see it violently destroyed? A globalist who wants to destroy our country with immigration?
>>
Breaking news Drumf gets shot down by Cruz missile: its anodda shoah
>>
>>69511124
Just because he doesn't tweet "Build wall" all day doesn't mean he's pro immigration. In fact he says he also wants to tighten the borders
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
PINNPONNN!

Don't mind my shiny red commiemobile! I'm on my way to crush capitalis
>>
>>69508984
Donald trump isn't a politician. He doesn't leak bullshit out of every orifice (Ted Cruz, Hilldog) and has no prepared lip service statements for promises he intends to break the moment he's elected.

Get Bent faggot.
>>
>>69512053
So you think the way he can't even make up his mind on policies is proof of "authenticity"?

You are fucking delusional my friend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.