[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are feminists so quick to defend Islam? It doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 481x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 481x306
Why are feminists so quick to defend Islam?

It doesn't make any sense. Usually I can see where feminists are coming from - even though i totally disagree I could see how an idiot could perceive something as they do. But why Islam? The ideology literally goes against everything they stand for
>lgbt rights
>gay rights
>body positivity
>FUCKING women's rights
It does not make any sense, but what do i expect from them.
>>
>>69508470
Ausbro i never understood that picture

The woman on the left can wear whatever the hell she wants while the woman on the right cant

theres no argument to that picture
>>
They call it "intersectionality". The goal is to unify everyone against white males. Women and minorities rights are secondary to that.
>>
They think they are taming a beast that will devour their enemies (CIS White males).

They do not realize that the beast will turn on them once the prey is all gone.
>>
Because they hate white men more
>>
>>69508623
Agreed. It's just the first image I had about Islam
>>
>>69508470

Because they're not feminists. They're marxists. They don't actually give a shit about women.

You see this in the comic for instance. Someone campaigning for women wouldn't put an equal sign between one woman being free to wear whatever (and choosing to walk around in a bikini) and another living in a culture where she would be ostracized at best and stoned at worst for not wearing the niqab.

But to a marxist, cultural and moral relativity is more important. To them, it's equal because the niqab wearing woman is just from another culture and there's no right or wrong.

Of course that's also a lie, because moral relativists despise people who disagree with them (utterly ironic).

But trace pop feminism's statements. It doesn't make much sense. It appears to contradict itself. Because you think it's about women, why wouldn't they protect women from being raped?
But when you consider it a marxist ideologue saying it instead of a feminist a slogan like "will trade racists for rapists" makes sense. They want to undermine and destroy the white norms, and they're prepared to see women raped to do it.
>>
>>69509057
take it from the center of cultural enrichment itself
have a (you)
>>
>>69509057
what is marxism and why does it hate the establishment so much? are they retarded? My dad is "Marxis Trotskist". He's a faggot, though. He is just pissed because he was born poor and chose to stay like that, because when he had a good job he quitted because "muh oppression" and all that bullshit. He's a bit retarded, hates everyone that is successful and looks like he's extremely resentful.

Marxism is an ideology for losers who could not be successful by themselves and so don't want anyone else to be successful. They want everyone to be poor and ugly, just like them. I hate them.
>>
>>69508623
>>69509000
I think it's because the muslim is supposed to be (mistakenly) perceiving the other woman's dress as mandatory, just as it's mandatory for muslim women to cover up
>>
Because the whole SJW bullshit is funded by the same people who want to flood your home countries with """"""""""""""""'refugees""""""""""""""""""
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.