[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /pol/? have you read the words?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: george.jpg (136 KB, 400x557) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
136 KB, 400x557
well /pol/? have you read the words?
>>
>>69507933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eq2D1RSIso
>>
>>69507933
Yeah that is all Santa Fe needs more of. More people living on welfare to crowd Airport Rd and Agua Fria

the rich liberal trust-fund babys who live on Canyon Road and Bishops Lodge Rd in million dollar adobe houses won't have to interact with them when they drive their Range Rovers to Whole Foods and art galleries, so why would they fucking care?
>>
GRRM is a fat lazy pedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
>>
Who gives a shit what this fat nerd has to say? Or the jew woman for that matter?
>>
>>69507933
shit like this is why I only pirate movies and tv shows, I watch GOT but I illegally rip that shit off I aint taking the chance that I'm supporting some faggot who wants to get me killed
>>
>>69507933
When is this fat fuck going to pull a Robert Jordan so that I can bathe in the tears of all the retarded normie fans of his dogshit series?
>>
>>69507933
why is reality so ironic?
>>
>>69507933
That looks suspiciously like a Star of Solomon around his neck!
>>
>>69507933
Who gives a fuck about GRRM or his libcuck opinions? Do you really want to be like him? I mean look at the man.
>>
He could house seven Syrian kids in his gut, fat bastard.
>>
>>69507933
I love it how all of these celebrities are jumping on the refugee bandwagon but they're not even capable of welcoming refugees in their own houses.
>>
>>69509902
Ahahahaha

Seriously, though, I would have loved to see how RJ was going to end WoT. What they did was such a fucking copout.

>remember that thing that happened in the first book that we didn't expand on at all, and never again brought up?
>It saved Rand! The end!
>>
>>69507933

The Syrian refugess ARE victims, but most of the garbage flooding into Europe aren't refugees.
>>
I don't watch game of thrones and shouldn't he have a heart attack by now?
>>
>>69510532
Austria released crime figures that showed that Syrian refugees had a negligible crime rate of like 8%, but people from other countries had rates as high as 50%. So yeah. GRRM is still a fag though
>>
>>69510040
Eventually you'll realize that the way humans interpret and attach meaning to reality itself is the source of all of the irony.

And then you'll go through the "roleplaying as a Christfag on /pol/" phase as you revel in it before giving serious contemplation to suicide due an existential depression that you can't even articulate appropriately to your peers.
>>
>>69507933
this fat fuck better start writing A dream of spring. I still can't get over the fact that I'm going to see spoilers thanks to that jew version of his books
>>
>>69510309
They're pushing an agenda, they're not actually compassionate about refugees.

Then again, they might be compassionate about refugees. Celebs and actors are essentially overgrown, overpaid children, surrounded by "friends" (very loosely used term) who never tell them no.

It's not surprising that some of them genuinely believe that the way to help the less fortunate is to throw free food and housing at them, instead of teaching them to cultivate fields and build houses.
>>
>>69510532
you take the Syrians, we will take the Ukrainians, deal?
>>
>>69507933
I do not take seriously the words said or written by a man who's fame to claim before GOT was jacking off on a doctors face.
>>
>>69507933
He needs to stick to his books not reality.
>>
>>69507933
GRRM is a writer of popular novels and a writer for the tv show based on them. He has to be politically correct, so he says something appropriate about refugees, like this. Even if he really believes that there is no threat from refugees (doubt it) who cares? he is not a politician.
>>
>>69510948

We will have to vet them first.
>>
>>69507933
It's so fucking ironic that someone who paints a painfully accurate picture of medieval politics understands so little about his own.

Jesus Christ, it's not that fucking different.
>>
>>69511337
>painfully accurate
>asoiaf

Pick one
>>
>>69507933

I'm distantly Syrian, as far as I'm concerned the ones that stayed behind and surrendered their nation to radical islam are fools and should be culled.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.