[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cried to a hitler video for the first time Is this the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1443287237439.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
1443287237439.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1281
>tfw cried to a hitler video for the first time

Is this the beginning of the redpill?
>>
>>69507652

I cried to Die Flut Kommt when I was drunk.
>>
>>69507652
Which video?
>>
>>69507916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
>>
File: 1458706398403.jpg (102 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1458706398403.jpg
102 KB, 500x646
>>69507652
>tfw once you try to break away from the indoctrination you find pity for hitler
I don't necessary like Hitler as a French. He was the enemy and a threat to France. But when I see the insane work used to shame Nazi ,above every standards of honesty and integrity I can only feel sympathy for the man
>>
>>69508513
If you watch inglorious bastards you get the first taste of a redpill. Seeing the officer lay down his life in the face if Jewish pricks.
>>
>>69509503
I remember some mixed thing for this film. The whole premise is retarded as fuck but there was some nice characters ,like the Whermarcht officier in the begining. It showed how the west didn't make any differences between regular soldiers and the infamous SS. This shit struck me as really unjust.
Don't really remember the rest of the movie ,saw it once when it was released but I think Tarantino tried to walk on this very thin politically correct line to make nazi germany as human being and failed on the average.
>>
>>69507652
Multiculturalism destroyed in a little under 6 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ He really nails it.
>>
>>69507652
I cried to TGSNT and I never cry. It was the first peace I ever watched that showed me the other side of the story and it hit me like Panzer.
>>
>>69507652
I've literally done the same before.

Can't even remember what video but this feeling of unity and purpose the Reich and Adolf can give you in incomparable.
>>
>>69509503
The scene with the bat made me feel sick to my stomach and I turned off the film and I'm not even a 14/88'er.

Seriously who the fuck enjoys shit movies like this?
>>
>>69513496
>Seriously who the fuck enjoys shit movies like this?

Who do you think, numbnuts?
>>
>>69507652
Even though I'm half Native American and Swedish/German. I've come to realize, that we need white people in this world. However, it is hypocritical of myself to say that the white race must survive and I'm dating a white girl. I don't know what to do. She's quarter native, but very pale and I don't know anymore.
>>
>>69514073
we need everyone not just white people, but white people need to stop being persecuted, except southern white baptists
>>
>>69514073
As long as you are not sub-saharan african everything is salvagable.

Just be a productive member of society and it's good.

The two true cancers in this world are islam and black people.
Islam because it's a virus-like, disgusting ideology and blacks because they're literally just bad for the gene pool.
>>
>>69513496
It was a hypothetical question, britladm8.

There are plenty of plebs in this world sadly.

>>69514073
Go for it, man. If you respect white culture and people nobody will have a problem with you.
>>
>>69513594
Oops, wrong (You) >>69514692
>>
>>69514447
every race has its shitheads, blacks are no different, but american society neglected such a large portion of their race and let the shitheads overbreed to where there's a noticable degeneracy in the black american race. but to say it's all black people's fault is false. as a german you know africans are hard working people, although if they see a opportunity to gain monetarily from the system like a city bus accidentally sideswiping their car at 5mph, they're going to play dead to get that dank monies
>>
>>69507652
The turning point for me was when I went to wikiquote one day and just read some statements and thoughts from Hitler and Goebbels themselves. Diary entries, speeches, it's all there.

I read it for myself, nobody taught it to me.
I could immediately see how they managed to correctly identify and assess the issues of their time, and how we have the exact same issues today. Goebbels had some creepy prediction powers. Early meme magic. Or Streisand effect, rather.

Obviously they also had stupid ideas. In their military strategies they put political doctrine above the abilities of their generals.
>>
>>69514238
This. I don't hate other races, but they need to keep within themselves.
>>
>>69508109

i cri everytime

hitler :'(
>>
>>69509503

I liked how is one of the few movies that depict germans soldier not as monsters.

my father is an history teacher
One day i discover he watched inglorious bastardas
I ask him if he liked it

>I didn't like it because it ridicules Hitler

BASED DAD
>>
>>69507652
Yes. Welcome to the brotherhood, kamerad.
>>
>>69516801

So based...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.