[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Until what age can one be degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I was a degenerate until I became 19 years old. Now I earn a good amount of money, don't drink and don't smoke.

I have like 2g of weed per year and will probably race trait with some qt jap but that's pretty much all what's left of a used-to-be-liberal.

>also, when did you go full red pill?
>>
>>69507072
I was one of the few and the proud that was raised full redpill by based parents.

I am now raising my kids the same way.

My family has insulated me from degenerate education and degenerate "values"
>>
>>69507072
You're not even white so what do I care?
>>
>>69507261
that's pretty cool f am. Parents are pretty conservative but that ofc didn't keep me from being a filthy communist.

However, now they always cut me off when I try to explain how it was the kikes all along and the holocaust doesn't real.

I am just so happy I don't disappoint them with my degeneracy anymore and actually make them proud

>>69507322
funny to read that from you because there is a 25% chance you are a nigga
>>
>>69507261
oh and just out of curiosity: do you live in a white state?
>>
>>69507072

Nationalism and "religious values" are both pretty dumb desu
>>
Nationalism and "religious values" are both pretty dumb desu
>>
>>69507635
>>69507796
bro I didn't make this
bro I didn't make this

I tend to agree tho I think Christianity is the best you can get
>>
You know honestly I never really understood the hate towards weed, like I'm right leaning but as far as weed goes I don't really care, I smoke it everyday buy about a quarter every 2 weeks but I have a full time job with full benefits at 16/h. Bassically weed is my alcohol I rarely ever drink.
>>
>>69508749
it's all the fuzz about entry-level shit that makes you want more. I know this could never happen to me but I saw some people actually going this path.

Anyway, I think it's better than alcohol
>>
>>69508749
It has a degenerate culture associated with it that isn't really found in stuff like alcohol or cigarettes. I personally have nothing against weed itself and think it's fine for recreational use among adults, but the constant promotion it has is absurd.

I'm talking out of my ass here, but from what I see around me, most people are irresponsible with weed. They smoke/eat it everyday or nearly everyday, they sit around being unproductive and start to lose order in their lives. It creates acceptance of mediocrity. Last I checked, it also is not neurologically good for the mental health of youth. Feel free to counter this, I'm willing to change my viewpoints in the face of evidence. But I just don't like where this is headed. I will note however that I like that its widespread introduction will likely reduce crime across the board, so there's that.

On the other hand, if I'm right about it, than it just makes it easier for productive people to rise to the top. Win-win, I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.