[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any legitimate reasons to not vote for Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
Any legitimate reasons to not vote for Trump?
>>
>>69506951
Not being american.
>>
Maybe if you're a wetback.
>>
he's a racist and a sexist and a bigot
>>
>>69506951
You have a different but equally-valid opinion on how the country should be run.
>>
>>69506951
He's a misogynist bigot, xenophobe racist, toupe wearing drumf. Down with drumf honestly. Get ready for hilldog
>>
>>69507130
that's a reason not to like him
not a reason for him not to be president
>>
>>69507296
shut the fuck up leafboy
>>
>>69506951

I don't trust that he's pulled complete 180s on a number of important issues to me so late in his life.

Overall, he's not conservative enough for me.
>>
File: 1457372685544.gif (153 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1457372685544.gif
153 KB, 500x475
>>69507047
fpbp
>>
can't be trusted

can't win
>>
>>69507130
thanks for this i wasn't aware so now im a cruuuz mistle now
>>
File: swine.gif (1 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
swine.gif
1 MB, 230x173
>>69507047
>tfw not becoming a citizen of the USA to vote for the God Emperor.
>>
>>69506951
Has no real or legitimate ideas on foreign policy.

>Mexico will build a wall because we have a trade defecit with them
>Place a tariff on China since they make half our consumer goods and we owe them about a trillion
>Increase military spending, while withdrawing from Europe and the Pacific and abandoning our allies... Why?
>>
>>69506951
>Any legitimate reasons to not vote for Trump?

1) You're an Illegal Alien and shouldn't be trying to vote anyway.

2) You take money from George Soros

3) You're actually Hillary Clinton

4) You're a beta male cuck who hates FUCKING WHITE MALES

5) You are Lyin' Ted
>>
You're not an american citizen
>>
Pandering to racist citizens' fears and Christian values like anti-abortion.

Who the fuck still believes in God in [current year]?

You faggots can only pretend for so long that your god and Allah aren't the same.

Pro tio: they're the exact same.

Also a lot of you guys are "anti-terrorist cause Muslims are all baf hate hate whites" and then masturbate to every James Holmes wannabe.
>>
>>69508300
Fuck my phone, meant bad and hate*

Also check em
>>
>>69507456
>I don't trust that he's pulled complete 180s on a number of important issues to me so late in his life.

Almost every single one of those was due to being misquoted, answers to trick questions being taken out of context, or complete misunderstanding of his policies to begin with. See the recent abortion bullshit.
>>
>>69508550

His views in his books were pretty fucking clear to me.

I'll pass, thanks.
>>
>>69508797
Are you blind? Don't you see he was just saying those things to get ahead in business? It's not like he would say things just to get ahead in politics. This is what he actually believes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.