[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAWD DAYUM If the experts are even in the ballpark of bein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Trump spanking.png (320 KB, 496x531) Image search: [Google]
Trump spanking.png
320 KB, 496x531
GAWD DAYUM

If the experts are even in the ballpark of being accurate...

http://theweek.com/speedreads/615901/election-experts-are-predicting-hillary-clinton-landslide-over-donald-trump
>>
>>69505103
>nc
>Red
they only went red the first time Obama ran.
>>
>>69505103
Hopefully, I'd vote for a sack of potatoes before I'd vote for that retard showman Trump
>>
>>69505103
Kek so many wrongs here..

They should of just made Texas blue
>>
>>69505323
Well you currently vote in Sweden no?
>>
File: haraam.jpg (50 KB, 471x719) Image search: [Google]
haraam.jpg
50 KB, 471x719
>>69505323

t. Muhammad
>>
>>69505305
do your eyes see colors?
>>
It's too fucking early to tell. It matters so much on who gets nominated and if Shillary gets charged. There's so many ways it could go, so many new things could come up. It's pointless to speculate right now.
>>
>>69505103
>muh "if the election was held today" argument
>>
>The Week
>>
oh man trump stumped i am now a #ShillHill
>>
>>69505103
>NY
>Safe D
>With Trump
?????
>>
>>69505103
PA here, we red senpai
>>
Yes ok

Wait until it's actually Trump vs Hillary
Wait until the debates
And all of Trumps media appearances

He is going to demolish her
She is a frail old women with a gaping cunt of a target. She's full of leaks and is pissing herself at the prospect of going up against Donald. He has so much ammunition.
>>
>>69505103
DAILY REMINDER

>Donald Trump has a 97 percent chance of defeating Hillary Clinton and a 99 percent chance of defeating Bernie Sanders in the general election, according to Norpoth’s formula.

>“The bottom line is that the primary model, using also the cyclical movement, makes it almost certain that Donald Trump will be the next president,” Norpoth said, “if he’s a nominee of the [Republican] party.”

>Norpoth’s primary model works for every presidential election since 1912, with the notable exception of the 1960 election. These results give the model an accuracy of 96.1 percent.
https://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
>>
>>69505884
Definitely not safe, likely though.
>>
>>69506236

Get your head out of your ass. Shillary's campaign is well aware of this and they are most likely formulating a strategy to deal with him. Problem with Trump is he is extremely predictable and if he shows any persona besides his temper tantrum ego, he'll come off as soft.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69505103
Honk honk!

Don't mind my shiny red commiemobile I'm on my way to tax the rich!
>>
>>69506382
Yeah that's what I thought. I know NY will probably be blue but not by a huge margin.
Unless safe means like 60%.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.