[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me in detail why Hillary Clinton is so hated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1455434238990.png (533 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
1455434238990.png
533 KB, 580x773
Can someone tell me in detail why Hillary Clinton is so hated?

I accept she's corrupt, there's also the Benghazi and phone stuff, lots of fishy donations and probably one of the most openly self-interested people in politics to ever run, but do you have any good sources or easy examples?

I tell people Clinton is corrupt or a shitty candidate here in the UK and I get blank stares. I'd really like some simple examples of why I can point to. I'm only half aware of the problems with her myself I think.
>>
File: 1459098400896.jpg (95 KB, 649x549) Image search: [Google]
1459098400896.jpg
95 KB, 649x549
>>
>>69505232
whats wong with this?
>>
File: PIDVEys.jpg (548 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
PIDVEys.jpg
548 KB, 897x1850
>>
>>69505088

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle_futures_controversy
>>
I read some book a long time ago, about the 1992 election, there's a part where Hillary's at an event in some flyover state, and a woman comes over and gives her a button with some mascot on it, and afterwards she turns to someone and says "this is the kind of bullshit I got to put up with".
>>
>>69505088
>supported by Goldman Sachs

That should be enough to convince anyone about why she is not a good candidate for anyone but big business, since they own her.

If this not enough:

Completely fucked up as secretary of state. She literally destabilized the entire middle east and can directly be held accountable for the situation in Syria, Irak and Libya. You want someone who has clearly no clue about foreign affairs what so ever to be president? The Europe is being flooded by migrants is fucking because of her incompetence.

She also lacks any real content or a real political agenda except for muh women and muh minorities PC-bullshit. She doesn't seem very intelligent either, having nothing but easy political talking jobs. The only job she really had, as secretary of state, was disaster. I think she really lacks the intellectual capabilities to be president. Everything she does is comes down to rehearsed talking points.

She will never be a unifier force in American politics right now. Republicans are disgusted by her and will do whatever it takes to bring her down. She has no real solution to working with a republican majority in the senate.

She is also generally unlikable and arrogant. She feels like this is her manifest destiny and god given right. I don't think that power hungry attitude is someone you at the top of your government.

She has no transparency and is untrustable and has proven so time after time in her career. Will it be different this time? ...no.

Reasons to hate her? More like find reason to like her.

>prolly will still get elected because politics in America are a corrupt nightmare
>>
>>69505746
This
>>
>>69506664
This might be of some interest to you.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
>>
File: hillarytax.png (383 KB, 639x515) Image search: [Google]
hillarytax.png
383 KB, 639x515
>Another senator proposed a 25% gun tax back in 1993. She replied "I am all for that". She went on to add that gun dealers can be taxed out of existence with exorbitant fees, and a 1000% tax on ammunition, which she was recorded emphatically nodding and saying "yes, we can do all of those things."

Now...it's not about guns. I know that in Europe there are strong opinions about guns and Americans with guns, but it's not about that; it's about hating people. It's about using taxation to punish people. She has no qualms about punishing people who are not like her and her friends, and that's not right. She is an evil woman for this reason. She loves power. She craves power. She does the bidding of whomever gives her power, be it Goldman-Sachs or anyone else. She has absolutely no respect for ordinary working American men and women.
>>
>>69509749
I want to add that it's not just her on-the-record stuff, it's her attitude and the company she keeps. It's her garnering power to herself. It's the fact she is well known to be snotty, mean, capricious, shitty, ...she snaps at people who mention her husband's career, she is a power broker and has no respect for anyone except those who give her more power. Her loyalty is to them. The American public? She will put on a great show of supporting all the usual left, liberal crowds, and saying things that blacks and mexicans and women want to hear. She's terrific at smiling and acting like a human being while the crowds cheer, and she probably nods and congratulates herself for hypnotizing the masses. She is a robot disguised as a human. If she's elected president, the world will know an eternity of darkness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.