[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some cultures are better than others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
https://youtu.be/2JXrDwtiqQs
>>
What, you don't like tiger dick?
>>
>>69504672
>Some cultures are better than others

Entirely true.

Don't need to watch this to know it.
>>
lmao he brought up poo in loo within 1 minute

/pol/ run dis shit
>>
holy fuck, full blown red pills dropped.
>>
>>69505933
This
Eating tiger Penis is an example for things in other cultures that actually are acceptable

Killing/kastrating wildlife tigers is a different thing tho
>>
>>69504672

> thinking ethical judgement is objective fact

These people are all idiots.
>>
So if some people do it it is part of the whole country's culture?
>>
Why does he talk so autistic? Is this some accent i dont know?
>>
>>69504672

>some x are better then others

relative to what?

learn2science
>>
>>69507212
He sounds like he walks around with a vibrator on his dick and he takes these lil whooping breaths

maybe he's on adderall
>>
Modern day slavery is hardly a cultural thing, it's a black market industry.
>>
>poo in the loo
I knew it was coming
>>
Naming the poo is as important as naming the jew
>>
>>69507376

> better
> scientific

There's no numerical definition of "better". Scientifically, murder isn't wrong. Ethics don't exist in the laws of physics.
>>
File: the-goyim-know1.png (171 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
the-goyim-know1.png
171 KB, 450x290
>In Israel, Orthodox Jews suck babies penises
>>
File: 1459392933875.jpg (99 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1459392933875.jpg
99 KB, 610x395
>>69504672
>calling out the jews for giving babies herpes
>>
>>69504672
/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
oh god, I thought poo in loo was just a /pol/ meme. I had no idea it was a full blown public service campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>69507212
its the announcer/info-mertial voice
>>
Why's he so cute bros? I wanna tickle is belly
>>
File: 1452300097190s.jpg (2 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1452300097190s.jpg
2 KB, 98x125
>>69508236
>>
pol is always right. cmon now
>>
>>69508171
because physics observe natural laws. Natural laws are revolving on stabbing each other to survive. This is why we need ethics and were guided by its principles because we are not running ourselves only from instincts
>>
>>69509155

The laws of science say nothing about right and wrong.

You can have whatever ethics you and your culture believe, and others will have different.

Nobody is right, and nobody is objectively better.
>>
>>69504672
This is a very problematic video. Now all the uneducated whites will believe that not all cultures are equal. Every culture could have become what the western world currently is, its just that they didn't start up with the best resources and location. Western hegemony is just pure luck. It is because of luck that it snowballed out of control and committed all those atrocities.
The problem is that once people accept (if ever) the fact that culture are unequal, we will be once step closer to race inequality and god knows white people will abuse us again and steal our technological knowledge and culture again.

It is 2016 and way past time for us to live together in harmony as equals. Get with the program.
>>
>>69510310

(you)
>>
>>69509280
>nobody is right

(you)
>>
>>69507212
It's called annunciation
Go watch some mumbling stumbling fucktard talking about white male privilege you cretin.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (29 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
29 KB, 480x478
>>69508695
Fag
>>
>>69510310
Go live in Africa in harmony.
>>
>>69510679

I'm correct that nobody has proved their ethical system is right.
>>
>>69507056
>poo in loo
>some people
It ain't white people doing it, that's for sure.
>>
>>69512357
My thoughts exactly. Afro-nigs, especially in South Africa, hate "whites" and europeans. They kill them en mass.
>>
>>69506176

there's a song about 'take the poo to the loo?'

i'm dead
>>
>>69512464

"proved" by what standard? ethical systems are theoretical, and scientific thought is guided by theory. seeking objective "proof" means you are seeking a law from nature regarding morality, a search that thus far has proved fruitless. therefore we can only operate on theory, and this requires consensus and determining which theories are "better" and "more right" than the others
>>
>>69504672
hi paul. fuck off
>>
>>69513194

> scientific thought is guided by theory

No, it's guided by experimental evidence you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.

There are no laws of nature that say what morality is better than others. And no reason to think we could ever find them. What would it even mean?

Ethics and morality are MADE UP. They're arbitrary. Nobody's is "better" than anyone else's. Raping a five year old child is not objectively wrong. It's just a bunch of atoms doing stuff. Nothing is objectively right or wrong. It's all about what particular societies find acceptable.
>>
File: apexkek3.gif (1 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
apexkek3.gif
1 MB, 350x262
>>69508581
>>
>>69504672
God im in love with him
>>
not understanding the others culture is the highest form of barbarism
>>
>>69512464

>t. nihilism

Deductively proven beyond any doubt? No. That doesn't mean we haven't established a vast variety of principles and practices that are rationally better and more moral than others.
>>
>>69513555
I understand that they're shit.
>>
>>69510679
lel
>>
>>69513620

> I don't know what nihilism is: the post

It's not nihilist to point out that all ethical systems are culturally relative and nonphysical, you dumbshit. It's a necessary consequence of materialism.

> rationally better and more moral than others.

According to what evidence? Oh that's right, JACK SHIT.
>>
>>69508236
>17(?) cases of infant herpes

I fucking died.
>>
>>69506898
Nothing is objective fact in social constructs like culture. Nobody is saying this is objective fact. If 99% of the population thinks savage rape is ethical, then everyone would be shaming the non rapers.
>>
>>69513090
Newfag
>>
>>69514368

Everyone acts as though some cultures being better than others is objective fact.
>>
File: this is...........webm (3 MB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
this is...........webm
3 MB, 860x646
>>69510310
>>
>>69513856

>According to what evidence? Oh that's right, JACK SHIT.

What we, as a society deem acceptable. We could go down a philosophical spiral, but let's agree that killing and rape is bad.

Do we do that too? Yes. But we have consequences.
>>
He's talking about desiganted shitting streets.
Seems like a few YouTubers frequent /pol/ more often lately for that pandering (not saying that anything is wrong what he's saying). But the YouTube game is always the same.
>>
>>69514805

No. Neither of those things are objectively bad. The universe doesn't give a shit who we kill or rape.

We don't even agree killing is bad. Obama killed 150 people last week and bragged about it.

You're making a circular claim. "It's bad because we say it's bad".

No culture is better than any other by any objective standard. There's no "better".
>>
>>69510310
thank god for flags
>>
>>69513555
Barbarism is a term that's meaning is literally "not Roman"
>>
>>69514368
Sure it can be socially constructed but that doesn't mean it is equal in effectiveness. Stairs were created in Japan and in the Aztec empire. Both were beneficial neither have met. A patriarchal society was created both in Japan and in the Aztec empire. Both had a religion. Both had a family unit. Both never met. Who cares if it is socially constructed, it is how society progressed and worked.
>>
>>69514805

The fact that rape is universal human behavior suggests it's vital for humans somehow. If rape and murder was really bad for the survival of societies, they wouldn't exist.

The human penis evolved to scoop cum out of the vagina. In other words, our evolution was designed around gang rape.

Some kind of rape has been legal for almost all of human history.

If you take "evolutionary fitness" as a standard, rape is a virtue and murder might be too.
>>
File: Blush2.jpg (64 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Blush2.jpg
64 KB, 500x333
>>69504672
Hot damn do I want him to breed me.
>>
>>69514368
If everything is subjective socially then there would be no 3rd world countries. Because if all societies are subjectively good then all societies must be objectively good.
>>
Spot on as usual
>>
>>69515569

3rd world originally meant non-aligned, now it means poor. But what's that got to do with the fact objective morals don't exist?

Nobody is objectively good or bad. It's a meaningless claim. Anyway, the Saudis are wealthy as fuck and evil by Western standards.
>>
>>69515401
>The fact that rape is universal human behavior suggests it's vital for humans somehow
>Universal
>As in "Everyone does it"
Not true. Rape is something only a few individuals are capable of doing since such a lack of empathy is quite rare.
>>
>>69506898
Are you implying that shitting and pissing in the streets is good? Or eating tiger dicks is good?
xddddd they're so dumb xddd
>>
>>69510310
You're trying to steal best shitposter award from Australia, aren't you?
>>
>>69515054
Woah, easy there, my fellow Nihilist. We get it, objectively nothing is good or bad, but we're not purely objective beings. We simply use objective information to help us achieve our goals.
That being said, we all have an innate sense of good/bad. Good being something that helps you, bad being something that hurts you. Now, of course. what those things are specifically is the subjective part. (Although many sane minds agree that sleep is good, breathing fresh air is good, pain is bad, etc.)
>>
>>69517455
Surviving is good, hurting another human being to survive which didn't have to be hurt is bad. Nihilism is a joke.
The west would not be built if nihilism was the mainstream philosophy.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.