[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >California >it's 5th of May >'Mexicans'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1434531426170.png (168 KB, 414x433) Image search: [Google]
1434531426170.png
168 KB, 414x433
>be me
>California
>it's 5th of May
>'Mexicans' running rampant with the Mexican flag everywhere
>lots of yelling firecrackers and beer
>mfw most of them say it's independance day for Mexico
>mfw they're all just Latinos that were USA born
>all the real Mexicans busy working or doing something productive
>the only holiday I see the Mexicans celebrate is the one with the green virgin mary

Why do Latinos born in the US celebrate 5th of May? Did they forget why their immigrant parents came to the US? #CallMexico when?

>2016
>supporting a non-subtle corrupt government
>>
>>69504324
What about st.. Paddy's day?
Isn't that the same shit?
>>
>>69504435
Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's day.
>>
>>69504435
>It's ok because they're white
/pol/ logic
>>
File: 1449529909483.jpg (41 KB, 240x352) Image search: [Google]
1449529909483.jpg
41 KB, 240x352
>>69504435
>st.patrick was actually the virgin mary
>>
>>69504324
Burgerland, sometimes I envy you and the"problems" you have with your immigrants.
>>
>>69504571
>everyone is Mexican on cinco de quattro.
>>
>>69504324
Yeah, nobody here cares about 5th of may.
>>
Cinco de Mayo is "celebrated" because on that date the Mexican army had a small victory against a French invading force. Funny enough, almost nobody in Mexico celebrates this, and it's barely considered an official holiday. FYI, Mexican independence day is September the 16, and the green Virgin Mary day is December the 12.
>>
>>69504916
>Yeah, nobody here cares about 5th of may.

It's actually not Mexican Independence Day. It is the date of the victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla.
>>
File: san-antonio-lame.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
san-antonio-lame.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>69504324
Cinco de Mayo is the St. Patrick's Day of wetbacks. Even Mexico doesn't care about it.

Diez y Seis is their 4th of July.
>>
>>69504580
Seems like it.
Irish are Catholic and they celebrate by flying their flag, getting wicked pissed, and playing shitty plastic-paddy music from Boston.
And sometimes the pogues.
There's no de facto difference between cinco in the pinko and st. Green Vomit Day.
>>
Actual Mexicans don't even celebrate the day. It's pretty much a US holiday/excuse to drink and party.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.