[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact Most Kurds I met in Germany were atheist STEM students,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: eW6sHN0.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
eW6sHN0.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Fact
Most Kurds I met in Germany were atheist STEM students, unironically bro-tier and with high intellect
Why are the rest of shitskins so inferior ?
>>
Kurds, Turks, who cares what these sandmonkeys call themselves.

We need to get rid of them all
>>
>>69504151
Fuck off Turkroache
>>
Nice shilling, kurds are animals. So are turks. I hope they genocide eachother in a twisted double-K.O
>>
>>69504151
>atheist

kill yourself
>>
>>69504151
Iranian peoples (Persians, Kurds, Ossetians, Tajiks) are superior to Arabs.
>>
File: good_goy.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
good_goy.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>69504151
>Most Kurds I met in Germany were atheist STEM students, unironically bro-tier and with high intellect
Nice try schlomo
>>>/o/ven
>>
>>69504151

Get out. Just because Kurdish sluts take slutty selfies and Kurdish dudes are atheists that go into STEM fields, it doesn't make them an less subhuman. Get the fuck out with your shilling you piece of trash.
>>
>>69504151
Hello kurd

Also nice anecdote fucking idiot
>>
>>69504151
I love gita hadizadeh. she is a persian babe.
>>
Kurds have been the only Bro arabs since for-fuckig-ever/
>>
>>69504151
I only like curds in my scrambled eggs
>>
>>69504249
>>69504281
>>69504316
>Doesn't know the slightl difference between the Iranoid Race and other people from ME
The Persian Race without Islam is honorably and not genetical inferior
Turks,Arabs etc. are
>>
I knew a Kurd who lived in Germany when I was like 12. Coolest dude ever.

Then he killed himself a later.
I still miss you sometimes Azad.
>>
>>69504552
Please don't call me Arab, we hate Arabs and would kindly remove them for you guys if obongo would fucking arm us
>>
>>69504630
kurds go back to turkey/iran
>>
>>69504733
I am all about arming kurds and letting them rule the middle east with an iron fist.
you motherfuckers are the only ones who police your own, and I always trusted peshmerga over Iraqi army/police. All day all night.
>>
>Atheists
>Bro tier
Id rather marry a muzzie than a autistic faggot neckbeard atheist
At least muslims love jesus
>>
>>69504630
they should stay in their shithole country living with the rest of their race.

Why do we need them here?
Why do you care about them?
Why do you want that the rest of the population has to endure your gloryfied sandniggers that are slightly different from other sandnigger races?

If you like them so much why don't you immigrate to them?
>>
>>69504151
Kurds are like Kikes but not evil.

Only the intelligent / smart ones have survived, and they know how destructive religion can be.
>>
File: Iraq,_Saddam_Hussein_(222).jpg (18 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
Iraq,_Saddam_Hussein_(222).jpg
18 KB, 348x450
>>
>>69504776
Don't you have some refugees to be welcoming with maple syrup and anal lube leaf?
>>
Trying too hard with slut trash makeup.
>>
DUDE KURDS HAHA LMAO FUCKING WOMYN SOLDIERS BASED KURDS LOL BRO K U R D S

U P V O T E
P
V
O
T
E
>>
>>69504151

>atheist arabs

You're being taken for a fool
>>
>>69504974
I'm not saying I'm liking them you faggot
But they are the only people staying in ME and fighting against the Satanic cult called Islam
Look at our folk, cucked to oblivion, we don't even dare to fight back
They do the right thing. they are on our side
>>
>>69504151

>muh ataturk

Go back to Turkey, Turkroach
>>
>>69505081
most are turkroach kurds that are too pussy to fight turkey
>>
>>69504151
>Most Kurds I met in Germany were atheist STEM students, unironically bro-tier and with high intellect
>I met
opinion discarded
>>
>>69505245
0/10
>>
>>69504151

>had kurd gf similiar looking to this grill just with less tits
>no longer gf
>feelsbadman.png
>>
>>69504733
Nah. We have a history of having people we arm turn on us.
>>
>>69508104
Yes and the CIA has a history of complicity aiding saddam hussein in genociding Kurds. Get the fuck out of here with your weak ass excuses, you owe us
>>
>>69504151
Hahaha haha haahasaaa... Wait youre serious?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.