[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
benji is speaking at our college tonight. what should we ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: shapiro.jpg (27 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.jpg
27 KB, 876x493
benji is speaking at our college tonight. what should we ask him fellow /pol/acks?
>>
Tell him hes a cuck. Trump 2016
>>
Ask for his opinion on shlomo shekelburg.
>>
Why is he such a whiny neocon faggot kike?
>>
>>69503709
State your source for that "fact." He won't be able to answer.
>>
Ask him for a recommendation on a good moyle.
>>
How does his foreskin feel
>>
>>69503709
Ask him why he quit his job just to try to shit on Trump's parade. Mention that the tape of michelle being "assaulted" is bullshit. It has 3 million views on youtube and all the comments are normies making fun of michelle for crying wolf. Also mention the fact that Ben makes long ass videos and radio show episodes simply ranting and raving about how much he hates Trump. His twitter is basically him talking like an SJW who hates Trump. Ask him why he let a bunch of memes ruin his life. Finally ask him what happened to fact over feelings.
>>
Ask him if te definition of battery should be changed based on recent events.
>>
File: kike.jpg (429 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
429 KB, 1162x850
>>69503709
How much jew gold does he have?
>>
>Try and touch him, see what happens
>as he losses his Jewish beta spaghetti smile
>whisper to him ever so softly, "Michelle sends her regards"
>throw him to the ground
>walk away screaming Shapiro felt the bern
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 480x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 480x544
Why does he want to put Israel first and why does he want to bring more of these sand niggers into Europe and our country.
>>
>>69503709
Ask him where it all went so, so, so terribly wrong.
>>
Ask him if Michelle let him fuck her after resigning on her behalf
>>
Ask him what Patton Oswalds dick tastes like.
>>
>>69503709
Bait him with an easy question about "listen and believe" culture with respect to the college "rape epidemic". Then hit him with a question about Michelle Fields.
>>
>>69503709

Ask Benji how it feels knowing that the highlight of his career, debating guns with piers, has been ruined by the fact that piers has completely blown him the fuck out on Twitter in front of the whole world for the past few days.
>>
Ask him what its like being a dreadful little weirdo. Use a British accent. If you are standing close to him lean in and whisper "Piers is everywhere, Benji."
>>
>>69503709
Ask him if he really believes his wife was a virgin before he married her
>>
Ask him why does he advocates for nationalism for Jews but not for whites.
>>
>>69503709
Why do feelings trump facts when it comes to the fields incident? I thought facts don't care about feelings?
>>
>>69503709
>1. Get up real close to him
>2. Pretend to fall
>3. When he tries to catch you, scream OW YOU'RE HURTING ME
>4. Tell him you're filing charges for battery
>>
>>69503709
"Ben, did holocaust actually happen?"
>>
>>69503709
Serious question: How do you feel about the US not having an official language? I mean, de facto we have government documents in English, but it's not written down that English is the national language of the US. I feel that in the 200+ years of the United States existence, it's long overdue to establish a legally binding national language.
>>
Ask him what a stereotypical badger means.
>>
>>69504422
...mine was better, I will check your dubs though
>>
Rolling for
Did you go to Michelle field's funeral? My condolences
>>
>>69504407
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69503709
Ask him what it's like for his career to be over when he still only looks 12 years old.
>>
>>69504741
Is this post supposed to be satire?
>>
>>69504457
This. Incorrect grammar and all.
>>
Dress like a tranny and make gestures that you're gonna fuck him up when he gets outside
>>
File: benshapirosjw.jpg (40 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
benshapirosjw.jpg
40 KB, 480x580
>>69503709
Ask him if ruining his career because a woman got bumped into in a crowd was a good idea.
>>
>>69503709
"Do you have any financial incentive at all to cover Cruz favorably or Trump unfavorably?"
>>
>>69504130
What about the bruises?
>>
File: Le-Merchant-3.png (128 KB, 1280x471) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-3.png
128 KB, 1280x471
>>69503709

Ask him about the stereotypical badger holding a hamburger.
>>
File: 1457567754721s.jpg (3 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1457567754721s.jpg
3 KB, 108x125
>>69503709
ask him why he turns into a SJW anytime jews or Israel are brought up. also stream it
>>
Is shitosting for a living a fulfilling career?
>>
>>69505275
Weak ass bitch or did it to herself. (I'm personally glad she got the bruises either way because she deserved them)
>>
Just ask him if he can identify the point in his life when he became a cuck.
>>
Why do you use the same arguments as the liberals to shoot down Donald Trump?
>>
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck ?
>>
>>69503709
Ask him what's next for his ''career''.
>>
>>69505579
>this
there is a video of him on youtube giving an hour long speech on how to debate a liberal. he points out all their usual bull shit tactics. then in the QA portion, someone asks him about defending israel, and he goes full sjw mode, unironically repeating all the liberal tactics he just mentioned
>>
>>69503709

Ask him why he is so upset about the merchant.
>>
>>69504130
jesus, do you want shapiro to kill himself on stage?
>>
>>69503709
Ask him about the alt right, record it and upload it
>>
>>69503709

Shake his hand and then recoil in pain and act like his grip was too hard. Then tell him to expect a call from your lawyer because he just battered you.
>>
Ask him if the hundreds of thousands of dollars he receives from the Wilks Bros., influences his views at all.

Ask him why Israel can have a wall, but we can't have a wall.

Ask him why Israel can van Muslim immigrants, but we can't.
>>
>>69503789
First post, best post.
>>
>>69503709
this is what will happen

>go up to microphone
>ha-ha, gonna show that cuck
>Mr. BeeeeEEEN (voice crack)... Shapiro...
>"Yes?"
>you, mortified, cheeks red, mumble something softly and run away

prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>69503709
Where you at hokienigger
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.