[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oregon Milita - American Freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (429 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
429 KB, 800x419
After watching this video I lost all the hope in the United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVRogOLwjiY

How the fuck can Americans sleep at night knowing they're living in a country like that?
Your government is killing you, what the fuck.
>>
>>69503663
BUILD
>>
>>69503663
did you saw the video they shot from the inside?

this sovereign citizens had it coming

also you should be more frightened of your narco government not ours
>>
>>69503749
You have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>69504087
It' different
You claim live in the ''Land of the freedom'' and you're being killed by your own government.
Are you Ok with this???
>>
File: 1425254672027.jpg (78 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1425254672027.jpg
78 KB, 800x533
>>69503663
>Be gun crazy hillbilly
>Be in terrorist takeover standoff
>Get shot

Fuck those rednecks, good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>
>>69503663
watch the video from the inside of the car, it was a suicide by cop. He knew that his cause was fucking retarded so he though he might have a chance furthering it if he got killed by the cops as a martyr. redneck retards
>>
>>69504292
>posted from my sixteen millionth group of villagers executed for defying the cartel
>>
a-and the land of the f-free
>>
>>69503663
Fix your own government Mexico.
>>
Why the fuck were they still shooting when they're screaming to stop shooting? Holy fuck
>>
>>69504735
This. The Bundy ranch was one thing, but that Oregon shit was retarded.
>>
>>69504292
Hello?, if you are waste you are useless, the useful people are killed by the waste, that is the problem, also the waste expects to be threated like a god without contributing to actual things that shows us he should be respected.
>>
>>69503663
I know right?
How could a Mexican possibly imagine a government that freely murders its own constituency?
>>
>>69503663
To be honest, family, he put his hand back in his pocket after getting out of the truck.

What do you think would happen?
>>
File: 1458113170191.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458113170191.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>69503663
>>69504093
>>69504292
>>69505987
>>
>>69505684
The Bundy ranch bullshit was ENTIRELY Bundy's fault also. Cattle ranchers are entitled cunts who break the law with impunity because the government has emboldened them by allowing them to, then they bitch and whine and go all "MUH SECOND AMUNDMUNT!" when they actually get their shit packed like they deserve for breaking the fucking law for decades on end without repercussion. The Hammonds were the same exact way. Go read up on what kind of subhuman monsters the Hammonds actually are.
>>
>>69503663

Yaw ang nowt gown ayniware. Eyer I yam.

Learn to speak English.
>>
The Alt-Right in America has lost every war. The war on terrorism, the war on our civil liberties and the war in degeneracy. You might wanna say it's not true but when you really look around we have already lost. It's up to Trump, he's our last card we have.
>>
>>69504292
Your government went into a public school, kidnapping and murdering 43 students because they were no longer wanted by the drug cartels.
>>
No, we've been a totalitarian empire since Woodrow Wilson. We've just done a really good job of keeping everyone on-board with it by convincing the people we're free and under attack. It's really easy to believe if you don't want to think about it too hard.
>>
dead guy watched fargo too much

what did they think would happen when they drove away from the cops?
>>
>>69506448

Yup, from the officers viewpoint he could very clearly have been reaching for a gun. Why he would put his hands down and reach for his pockets is just idiotic.
>>
>>69506448
Looks more like he reached after he was shot in the back, grabbing at his wound

Regardless of whether or not he was going for his gun those agents were ready and happy to kill at the first chance, it's been a while since Waco
>>
>>69505987
>>69504292
>>69504093
>>69503663

And yet your people risk their lives everyday to come HERE.
>>
>>69503663
Bundy's entire retarded mission was doomed to failure, every other militia group told him not to do it and he just plowed right ahead and expected them to come in guns blazing to his rescue. That fucker set his cause back 20 years and got his whole family arrested.

As for Lavoy Finicum he rammed a police checkpoint and then was screaming at the cops to shoot him before fumbling around in his belt. It's too bad it happened but all things considered I think the FBI did a pretty good job not letting this thing go full Waco.
>>
All you fuckers that shit on Ranchers must really love the price of beef. Beef will never be affordable again partly due to the BLM's shadow mission to make family ranching impossible.

Controlling the food supply is a tenet of a certain government faith
>>
>>69508732
but eating meat is unethical to begin with. your stance is indefensible either way.
>>
>guy yells 'you're gonna have to shoot me' over and over
>people surprised he got shot

before the audio version got posted i thought the cops were in the wrong but this dude was clearly trying to be a martyr.
>>
>>69508884
>muh vegetarian ethics values
retard.
>>
Talked to my Dad about this on the phone for about hour. He lives in Idaho and knows some of the militias that operate out there. Now we're both probably on some watch list.
>>
militias have the right idea, but they are retarded
>>
>>69506559
The law is dumb and administered by corrupt officials with no accountability for their profit. What else are you going to do if not shoot them? Guillotines take too long to construct.
>>
>>69509617

militias are for people who want to change the government but are too lazy/stupid to do it through the traditional channels.
>>
>>69504735
>terrorist

what they did was no different than any liberal doing a sit-in protest
>>
>>69503663
They fucked up incredibly anyways. Did anyone even support them?
>>
>>69509641
Yes, lawless cattle ranchers are the good guys!

>I don't want to obey the law!
>That means I'm allowed to shoot at people and I'm the good guy!
What the fuck is wrong with millennials?
>>
>>69509944
You have no clue what you are talking about :) keep going I'm having a wonderful time.
>>
>>69509944
You are a millennial, retard.
>>
>>69509944
well this is ironic
>>
>>69506559
No
http://www.newsweek.com/cliven-bundy-stand-collision-between-ranchers-and-tortoises-252840
>>69503663
This guy is a faggot and got what was coming to him and the whole things was retarded and not supported by militiamen both local and the nation over because it was both retarded and not justified.

Unlike the mine stuff and the original Bundy shit
>>
0 commands from the cops after they shot the guy for the 2 girls inside. Shoot after they try to get out.

If only they were black.
>>
>>69506559
Feds can own no land out side dc and forts and ports. Forts and ports are at the invitation of the state's and can be rescinded
>>
>>69503663
STFU. Clean kill. Go suck a fringe Mormon dick.
>>
>>69503663
>Mexico
Have you looked at the state of your country lately mate?
>>
>>69510773
Retard:
"The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."
You fucktards never bother to note that part of the constitution.
>>
>>69509125

>dude was clearly trying to be a martyr.

I thought so too, but unless he had a gun in his hand; ready to shoot at the police. They shouldn't have shot him on the merit of "You'll just have to shoot me". Pretty weak argument there, my Mom is mentally ill and says crazy shit all the time.

If she had something along those lines would it have been alright to pump her full of lead? Just, because of what she said, on word alone and nothing to insinuate she is packing and dangerous.
>>
Our rule is you don't fuck with the state. But they keep barbarians like cartels away.
>>
>>69511355

he ran a police blockade and hit a cop (although he dove in front of the truck like a retard) so really im surprised the cops didn't shoot him the second he got out.
>>
>>69508884
Fucktard
>>
Run from the cops, come slamming into a baricade, continue running, don't put you hands up, and keep them up... Clean kill, and Lavoy was a fucking lunatic Mormon dildo eating tarp wearer that wanted to be a dead prophet. I'm glad he's piss on his grave if I'm ever in the are. Go read some Skousen now, OP, you fucking... Mexican
>>
>>69511892
angry typing. Deep breath now.
>>
File: 1397771963235.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1397771963235.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>Mexican anon makes a thread out of genuine curiosity about USA
>Not even really insulting
>Gets shittalked for being Mexican
>>
>>69503663
>he says as his fellow citizens flee like refugees to america
Yup, sure is awful here buddy.
>>
>>69512057
>Mexican anon makes a thread out of genuine curiosity about USA
genuine ignorance of the entire event, that happened months ago.
>>
Coming from an Ag/ranch background, bundy and his fellows didn't pay their bills for decades (government fuck up tho) and got super pissy when big bad gov came to collect. Any serious cattle rancher stayed neutral to see what would happen.

If gov backed off, the rest of the ranchers would reason they wouldn't have to pay rent on the land either.

If gov enforced the pay, business as usual.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.