[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the education system is failing why do more people get A's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
If the education system is failing why do more people get A's?
>>
Lower standards.
>>
Lol, that is sad. Someone doesn't get that you can get an A and still be stupid as fuck because of how easy it is.
>>
Easier tests. A is now a grade that niggers can achieve.
>>
Grade inflation

Oddly enough, it's my engineering, hard science, and math classes that have the most inflated grades too. Certain physics classes at my university have 80 % as the cut off for an A.
>>
Because whites are getting smarter, while many countries import illiterate immigrants mostly spics,blacks and arabs
>>
>>69502866
/thread
>>
>>69502866
First post best post
>>
>>69501719
You are a proof why your educational system is failing.
>>
File: eternal_despair_and_agony.jpg (503 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
eternal_despair_and_agony.jpg
503 KB, 1200x800
>A's are easier to get
So
>more people go college
Suddenly
>tuition suddenly rises
>>
>>69501719
Most teachers aren't allowed to fail students anymore.

>Sauce: I'm a teacher.
>>
>>69507390
Over here teachers aren't even allowed to hit students anymore.
Where the fuck are the children going to learn responsibility now? Home? Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>69507390
What do you mean

I noticed a lot of teachers were reluctant to fail a student but they still did it
>>
>>69507599
In the elementary grades students cannot be held back in our district. In the middle grades they can "not pass" a class by receiving a failing grade but they still move on anyway. In high school, where I teach, if you have a certain % of failures (regardless of reason) then you have to provide bonus opportunities to inflate the grade so that an acceptable number are passing.
>>
>>69507960
>2/2
Now even at the state college in our area local students wind up not knowing anything because they weren't allowed to fail. A buddy of mine works there and he regularly gets parents bitchin at him when their kid is failing and his dean for some reason pressures him to fix it. I don't know for a fact that he hands out A's but I imagine he has his own quotas to keep his superiors off his ass.
>>
>>69507390
That would mean that Fs would rise. Teachers don't think, "oh I can't give this kid an F, I'll give him an A instead!".
>>
Are there any schools in the US that still hit kids? I want to send my kids to those schools
>>
>>69501719
I never got a grade other than an A in my life.
>>
>>69501719
Rapidly degrading standards.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.