[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Italy, Italians and Italian culture in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: italy-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
italy-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
What do you think of Italy, Italians and Italian culture in general?
Have you ever met an Italian?
>>
I like iTaly, Italians, and italian culture.
However, i dont't like italian government.
>>
>>69499364
Men wear perfume, women don't shave.
>>
>>69499364
Nobody gives a shit about your 2nd world country.
>>
>>69501026
Italian cars and food is better than japs ones.
>>
>>69501026
that's an out of date term, and It would imply that they were allied with the soviet union
>>
>>69501104
are better*
>>
>>69499364

I support Leeds United, our owner is Massimo Cellino. He lives up to the Italian stereotype pretty well.
>>
>>69499364
Wish your Latin culture had remained intact, Italian just seems like a retarded version of Spanish.
>>
We learned our lesson with New Jersey. One retard colony is plenty.
>>
i like gabbagool and lazio.

manicotti is fucking based
>>
>>69499364

I associate Italy with pizza and pizza makes me fart a lot.
>>
>>69501104
Absolutely true. The best Italian cars blow the best Japanese car (Nissan GTR) out of the water, but nobody can afford Italian cars..
>>
>>69499364

The Nigeria of Europe.
>>
>>69501600
Sshh its okay, Bangladesh <3
>>
>>69499364
We could potentially be the strongest and richest country in western Europe, it saddens me to see us in this state honestly.
>>
I've met two guys from Italy when they studied abroad here in the states. One of them wore a purse

So what I think of Italy is that 50% of you are faggots
>>
>>69499364
I don't know any Italians from Italy just Italian-Americans so I assume you're all guido pieces of shit. I admit this is probably inaccurate.
>>
>>69499364
first interaction was with kids telling me to "vaffanculo". Come to think of it, I think they were little shitskins but it's hard to tell who is native in that country
>>
Yes, there's a handful of Italians in my town. They look like Turks, food's nice though.
>>
>>69499364
got a good friend who is Italian.

>good food
>good vine
>good history
>shitty people

absolute lower tier Europeans.
>>
>>69499364
I know an half Italian at work
Quiet, intelligent, also buff
Nice guy
>>
>>69499364
I fucking love pizza, pasta and Italian ice cream.

>>69501026
>pic related
>>
>>69499364
>What do you think of Italy, Italians and Italian culture in general?
>Have you ever met an Italian?

No.
>>
File: 1442263471766.jpg (52 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
1442263471766.jpg
52 KB, 600x777
>>69503176
I have never met an Italian.
If I did I would not trust him.

I hate how your flag looks like based Irelands flag.
>>
>>69504001
>poland
>most trustworthy: germany
>least trustworthy: germany
>>
>>69504948
mixed feelings, I'm sure poland will learn to move on.

Greece is a good one too.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.