[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well France.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/french-un-troops-accused-tying-7666398

So apparently French soldiers tried to breed a new and especially mean type of dog. They messed up though because while black females certainly look like bulldogs or pitbulls they're not actually dogs. In fact this is kinda insulting towards dogs, especially the part where they were forced to engage in sexual activities with these things must've been traumatic.
>>
"""""""""""""""""French"""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>69498446
>german trying to make a joke
>>
>>69498642
They look pretty French to me.
>>
>>69498781
Not a joke man, I'm dead serious. Even the French should've known this wouldn't work.
>>
no wonder.
The UN is the most morally corrupt organization in the world.

pic related
>>
>>69499785
>US-0

did you make this yourself? don't you have some Palestinians to harass in Hebron? or Qalandiya ?
>>
>>69498446
>soldiers send to africa
>bored to death
>give some brouzoufs to kids for the lulz
>everybody is happy

this is just banter with the locals
>>
Don't French just coup everything across Africa?
>>
>>69498446
'Mirror.co.uk'
Ok, argument rejected.
Everything coming from UK to frenchs is always lies.
>>
>>69500028
I guess. For the locals it really doesn't matter who's raping them as someone will inevitably be doing it, heck under the UN troops there will likely be less rape altogether. At least the mudslimes will still trying to figure out where they keep the goats.
>>
>>69500291
it's on RT too and it aint the first time we hear something like that
>>
>>69500707
'RT'
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.