[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whiteness Month almost here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hispanicsjwbitch.jpg (266 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
hispanicsjwbitch.jpg
266 KB, 1280x800
Are you ready for the opening festivities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdwt2cUlPYg

https://www.pcc.edu/about/diversity/cascade/whiteness-history-month/events.html

>Visualizes a world in which the concept of whiteness does not exist, and investigates modern nations that are in the process of dismantling racism.

>In this workshop, we examine how liberal and progressive white people situate themselves in relation to other whites and people of color. This presentation will also address differing views of Standard American English as an outcome in college composition courses.

>One of the biggest obstacles people of color face is invisibility. We get accused of playing the "race card," people ignore the staggering statistics that prove inequity. In other words, people pretend that racism doesn't exist - my challenge is to acknowledge its existence and create constructive pathways to addressing the issues by holding "uncomfortable conversations."
>>
>>69498246

Soros please leave.
>>
>>69498246
>that link
>hosted by a US educational institurion

Substitute black for white and it looks like something straight out of stormfront.
>>
>>69498246
>create constructive pathways to addressing the issues by holding "uncomfortable conversations."
>holding "uncomfortable conversations."
Unil they are uncomfortable to them.
>>
>>69498246

Send it to the people who could make the most noise. Be it the degenerate faggot, Milo, the kike Ratpiro, or maybe somebody like Emperor Trump (good luck.)
>>
>>69498246
Very unfortunate moles.
>>
Every month is antiwhite history month.
>>
>>69498246
> people ignore the staggering statistics that prove inequity

No one ignores them you fucking retards.

It's just you draw wrong conclusions from facts.

A disproportional amount of blacks being imprisoned doesn't mean racism exists. It means niggers commit more crimes. Get the fuck over it.
>>
File: ToshOrwell.png (276 KB, 589x317) Image search: [Google]
ToshOrwell.png
276 KB, 589x317
>>69498246
I like how SJWs think they can just invent terms that by their nature support their beliefs and we're all supposed to just follow along.
>>
>>69498246
> people ignore the staggering statistics

Indeed they do. At what point in the video do they discuss crime statistics?
>>
>>69501429

>It means niggers commit more crimes

and in effect this causes more people to hate niggers

there'd be a lot less racism if people were given less of a reason for it
>>
I'm actually so pissed. This is THE WORST time in history to be white. Literally all the way up to 2010ish being white was the shit.
>we literally just missed the boat /pol
>>
>>69501827
>At what point in the video do they discuss crime statistics?
They probably do at some point. To demonstrate that the US legal system is systemically racist.
>>
>>69498246

race fucking war WHEN
>>
>>69501558

Well the beliefs they have are simply made up out of thin air, so it's no problem to add in more stuff they like.
>>
File: crime data (2014).png (204 KB, 1714x1091) Image search: [Google]
crime data (2014).png
204 KB, 1714x1091
>>69498246

The poverty rate of hispanics and blacks is nearly identical (23.2% vs 25.8%).

https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

Explain the difference in crime rate [pic related]
>>
I can't tell if these people are geniuses or retards, because the whole movement wouldn't exist if the other races (excluding east asians), actually managed to be on the same level of accomplishment. It's a movement to bring whites down to their level because they can't move up to ours.
>>
>>69501969
So? Stop putting criminals in jail becase feelings?
>>
I was serious about this: >>69500213

Send it Fox News. Send it to Breitbart. Send it to anybody and everybody.
>>
>>69500213
Send it to the King of /pol/, Robert Morrow!!!
>>
>>69503450

>The poverty rate of hispanics and blacks is nearly identical
>Explain the difference in crime rate

Niggers anon. Niggers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.