[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tons of people on jewbook can't stop posting this guy. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Tons of people on jewbook can't stop posting this guy.
How much you wanna bet the "called in an airstrike on himself" story is complete bullshit? And that it was really just the Russians careless bombing the reb- I mean ISIS and decided to fabricate some heroic story to save face?.
>>
>>69496171
Holy crap.. I somehow didn't think about that. Super likely I guess. :/ Maybe it wasn't even an accident, maybe they wanted to create a hero for themselves. One with a cute wife.
>>
>>69496171

Russia isn't America. And you are a disgrace to your heritage hans.
>>
File: 1459101889817.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459101889817.png
463 KB, 1200x975
found it on reddit
RAREST PEPE
>>
>>69496171
Really kraut? You can't go one minute without praising Allah.
>>
>>69496748
It was originally made by a czech from /sg/
>>
>>69496748
Christians - 1
Muslims - 0
>>
It doesn't add up. He killed himself to kill ISIS... Russia wasn't even fighting ISIS. If they gave a shit about ISIS they wouldn't have packed up and left as soon as a ceasefire was established between rebels and the regime.

>>69496642
>America would pull a stunt like this, but not Russia, they care too deeply about their soldiers
I'll never understand the childlike idolizations of vodkaniggers that is based on notions about Russia that you idiots completely made up. Russia doesn't give a shit about their men. You think that changed after Stalin straight up starved his own?
>>
>>69496171
>implying there's a difference between ISIS and the rebels
>>
>>69496171
>>69481519
>>69482503
>>69482547
>>
>>69496171
Its so clearly ruskie propaganda but people eat it up because putin gives them a hard on
>>
>>69496171
If he hasn't survived after that, it's only second grade hero.
>>
Russia fighting the rebels isnt some big secret. Why wouldnt Russia fight ISIS, though? They are a threat to.the regime just like the rebels.
>>
>>69498289
Yeah remember when the Free Syrian Army took over Mosul and Ninawa and killed all those Yezidis and enslaved their women? And then massacres a club in Paris?
>>
>>69496171
The fact that it is being propagandized so hard makes it look like it was actually a friendly fire accident.
>>
>>69500104
pretty much this, or the brass couldn't get him out so just said fuck it and let the bombs drop

fucking tired of russiaboos on /pol/
>>
>>69496171
How about you are a fapping dweeb neckbeard who couldn't chase a skunk off your front porch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.