[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ redpill me on Pitbulls? I keep seeing these fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 28
File: 3831337_370.jpg (15 KB, 370x185) Image search: [Google]
3831337_370.jpg
15 KB, 370x185
Can /pol/ redpill me on Pitbulls? I keep seeing these fuckers on the news and after seeing that video of the mauling from Argentina, I'm open to classifying these dogs as niggers tier shitbags.

In case if you're wondering what vid I'm talking about:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055
>>
Just get a Lab desu
>>
border collies were bred to herd.
retrievers were bred to retrieve.
rottweilers were bred to pull carts.
bloodhounds were bred to track.

pit bulls were bred to be aggressive niggers.
>>
Everyone agrees that dog breeds have different temperaments.

Except for pit bull owners.

For them, every dog has the exact same calm nonviolent temperament.

That's the intelligence level of pit bull owners.
>>
>>69494518
Sleep tight Rin tin tin!
>>
>>69494518
Good dogs for the right people who know how handle their strong temperament aggressive nigger tier dogs for those that can't
>>
>>69495449

Yeah

Then they so pitbulls dindu nuffin it was the owners fault
>>
>that video
Fuck. Pitbulls truly are the most shit-tier of breeds. Just get a white person dog, mongrels are fine providing they're a sensible breed.
>>
Bred to be dangerous, so they are. Pretty much 100% humanity's fault.
>>
>>69494518

Sleep tight rin tin tin!
>>
a pit bull has its uses.

there's no breed i'd rather have for property/home defense.

but as a companion animal? nope.
>>
Ironic that Ontario has banned them for being dangerous but are welcoming rapefugees and pakis by the thousands
>>
It's 2016. All dogs are part of one race, the canine race. How ignorant do you have to be to think that genetics are responsible for a dogs behavior? Pit bulls are oppressed and subjected to harmful stereotypes, that's why they act aggressively.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511820/Pit-bull-brutally-raped-hanged-death-tree.html

the fire rises
>>
>>69495449

Just like liberals do with their pet niggers.
>>
I had a half staff, half pitbull. The mother was pit, the father was a champion staff who has won many medals. He was a fucking monster.

My little pup was the cutest shit ever. So innocent, loved everyone. Yeah, sometimes he barked and growled, scared all the niggers away, but he was raised well. His bullshit aggressiveness was taken control of.

You can raise a a clearly superior, upper-class White Kid, but if the parents and the upbringing of the child was shit, he'll go shoot up a school.

The inverse can also apply to Dogs.
>>
>>69495095
Pitbulls were the original nanny dog
>>
>>69494518
They're great guard dogs, dangerous house hold pets.
>>
>>69494518

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. They should all be wiped out for the good of society, fucking horrible cunts.
>>
>living somewhere that requires a guard dog
>>
>>69494518
Anecdotal, but heres my opinion:

Pit bulls, just like any other breed, are products of their environments. I have two eleven-year old pits and have never had an incident with either. Being strong and super energetic is a breed characteristic. Attacking people is not a breed characterstic.
>>
I wonder if a serval would win in a fight with a pitt.
>>
>>69496343
this is a myth
>>
Dogs like this are the reason I consider carrying a weapon Knife or Gun on me in my local area.. It's a very inner city area generally nice people but alot of people seem to have these sort of dogs, and I'm generally not the kinda person that takes well to aggression from a Human or Animal
>>
I'm conflicted, I love dogs, and I'm sure pit bulls can be raised well, and that many are just products of a bad environment. However I also believe there is definitely a genetic component to it. They're just animals, humans have a duty to treat and raise animals correctly.
>>
>>69494518
denying different dogs have different natures is like denying humans and niggers and sandniggers have different natures
>>
File: bernese_mountain_dog.jpg (70 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bernese_mountain_dog.jpg
70 KB, 600x450
>>69496163
A good guard dog is one that can distinguish between a threat and a non-threat, and act accordingly. Pitbulls just chimp out. Get one of these bad boys if you want a guard dog that isn't going to land you in prison.
>>
>>69496516

Snapping that's common in all small skulled breeds resulting from improper or inbreeding is though.
>>
They're cunts for dogs, I killed one before in self defense of myself and my greyhound, some scumbag was walking one without a lead and it went for my greyhounds throat, luckily we were near a bridge on a motor way and I quickly grabbed the dog and threw it off a bridge. I didn't like that I had to do it, but it's not always the owners, pit bulls are not a nice breed.
>>
>>69494518
I have several pit bulls, and its not that they are anymore aggressive than other dogs, its that because they are so much more powerful their attacks are more dangerous and gruesome.
>>
>>69496516
100% agree, but that being said, an aggressive strong and super energetic dog is much more of a problem than an aggressive chihuahua
>>
TᖺᙓᎩ ᗩᖇᙓ ᒪᓰḰᙓ TᖺᗩT ᕊᙓᑕᗩᘎᔕᙓ ᗝF Tᖺᙓᓰᖇ ᗝᙡﬡᙓᖇᔕ
>>
>>69497051
I'm sure that was horrible for you, but this is the funniest post I've seen on /pol/ in quite some time
>>
Step 1: Find a female pit that just had puppies and that were taken from her.
Step 2: Introduce child/family.
Step 3: Spay said dog.
Step 4: Congrats, you now have a family oriented, nonaggressive pit bull.
>>
>>69496343
Lie and fallacy.
>>
Nigger dog

Any white who owns one of those is also by default also a nigger

Genocide when
>>
>>69494518
Go ahead and classify them as that, and ban them. Blacks and Hispanics will just go and get another dog to be a fighting dog, and breed them as such, and, in a decade or so, there will be another dog breed that needs "banning."

The problem isn't the dogs. It's the people breeding them to participate in a blood sport.
>>
>>69497051
you threw it off the bridge
>>
>>69496780
I have a young son, maybe four stone. He'd stand no chance against a dog
>>
>>69497051
Well Done I would have done the same, did you get in trouble?
>>
>>69497348
So what should I keep in my junkyard? I don't want anything too expensive or useless.
>>
>>69497496
Go borrow an Abbo from your Aussie friends
>>
>>69497496
Probably a Rottweiler or a Doberman.

There's a reason Pit Bulls are so cheap (and so prolific).
>>
>>69497570
He specified something non useless burger bro
>>
Story behind this pic ?
>>
>>69497416

History and stats would disagree.
>>
>>69497673
Shit you're right, I missed that bit
>>
>>69497496

Get a lynx. Nobody's fucking with that.
>>
>>69496343
Nope that's staffs.
They look similar but are much smaller and generally less aggressive.

Pitbulls are much closer to bandogs which were bred for only one reason. To kill trespassers. They can be great dogs if they are worked.
4+ hours of physical exercise a day will give you an extremely loyal loveable dog that will give its life gladly in service to its master.
The problem is that these working dogs are owned by people that don't have the time or mind to work them, and they think that it's not a time bomb when it's stuck in a life it doesn't understand or want.
Bandogs/pitbulls were never meant to be pets.
>>
>>69497461
No I explained to the Garda what happened and the owner admitted to the police he was in the wrong as he didn't have a lead on his dog. I wasn't going to risk not throwing the dog off the bridge, as my greyhound would have been killed without a doubt as their necks are slender and it would be easy for a pitbull to rip it's throat out, so it was either my dog or the pitbull.
>>
>>69494518
All I can say is that I have owned a pitbull, a pug, a golden retriever, and 2 mutts, and the only one to bite or be aggressive towards me was the golden retriever.
>>
>>69497764
Considering that the dogs have been used for fighting for a VERY long time, I would dare to say that History and Stats wouldn't disagree.

Remember how English Bull Dogs weren't allowed to walk the streets of Britain, due to how nasty they are, and how now they are super sweet? In fairness, you probably weren't aware, but if you breed aggressive dogs, you get aggressive pups.
>>
>>69496263
Ça craint, mon pote
>>
>>69497447
Typo error. Calm down McBurger.
>>
>>69498025

I was just going by how far back mauling reports go but yeah I forget that dog fighting has always been thing.
>>
>>69497970
I got bit through the upper lip by a golden when I was a kid. I think people let the dogs get away with murder because of the reputation of the dogs.

Doesn't mean all Goldens are bad, but they are a big dog, and shouldn't be allowed to feel like the Alpha.
>>
>>69494518
ITT: white cuckold pussies cry and whine calling for laws against something niggers stole from them instead of taking it back

White race needs to die. You're all faggots and a shame to your ancestors.
>>
>>69498130
i wasn't correcting you just making a post about how funny that sounded
>>
>>69497947
Crap situation for everyone where you have an animal that's so undomesticated and savage that unless it's on the end of a rope it will kill something..
>>
>>69495095
Mastiffs were bred to kill people in the battlefield. Their entire breed was designed to fight alongside ancient Greek soldiers and tear anyone who wasn't part of their pack apart. Why don't they have the same reputation as pit bulls?
>>
>>69498151
And it always will be. Ban Pit Bulls. Kill every last one you can find. They'll just replace it with another type of dog. Probably the noble German Shepard (as any cursory research will teach the nogs that they are as close to wolves as you can get without actually mixing wolf blood into the dog).
>>
>>69494518
know the diference anon
>>
>tfw no civilized and loyal DD
>>
File: never play football.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
never play football.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69498505
>>69494518
>>
>>69498223

Tell us how you really feel.
>>
>>69498671

> That retard that brings his kid over.

Good lord.
>>
>>69498373
You do realise the 1st account of mastiffs on the battlefield was Julius Ceasers campaign in Britannia?
They thought wops alongside anglos.

The reason they became less violent is they were too much of an investment in food and resources to make good pit fighters. So they became more of a status dog for the rich than an actual working breed.
>>
>>69494518

> Pitbulls are living creatures that react to environmental stimuli in unpredictable but usually violent ways
> Guns are inanimate objects that only react as unpredictably as the person wielding them

Clearly pitbulls are a safer means of home defense than guns. You can't trust anything that doesn't attack on its own.
>>
>>69498954
fought not thought sorry.
>>
>>69496316
Dude rich white kids in the uk dont shoot schools up grown up men do that it scotland
>>
>>69498954
So they took a dog bred to kill and trained it to be a peaceful house dog?
>>
File: saftey.jpg (83 KB, 919x960) Image search: [Google]
saftey.jpg
83 KB, 919x960
>>69494518
clearly bred to be aggressive, however they're ultimately like niggers vs based black men.

Roommate of mine (used to be a firefighter) had a pitbull and he raised the thing right. Dog was calm, friendly, obedient, actually had that "big baby" thing going on more than some dogs who are known for that temperament.

All stereotypes are ultimately true of course and most pit bulls and niggerous murder machines raised by degenerates.
>>
the problem with pitbulls is the way they bite. they bite and NOT let go, like other dogs. if they could breed that out of them, the dog would be fine. until then though some will continue to kill people because of it. its that simple really
>>
>>69498915
Well he does already have his gun out.
Maybe he was about to teach them a life lesson.
>>
>>69496263
Only in America
>>
>>69494518
If you train them well, they'll do well. I have one, and despite initial skepticism, I enjoy her. They do need a little more obidience training because they are the proverbial "bull in a china shop" a bite from a normal dog will not do as much as a pitt's iron jaw, so you have to train them REALLY well.
TLDR;
They'll be as much of a violent nigger as you are/allow them to be
>>
>>69494518
I've had one since it was a puppy. Any dog will be a piece of shit if you are an asshole to it. I treat my pitbull well.

He's a dopey pussy, to be honest. If a human moves at him fast he flinches and tries to find a toy to offer you as penance. Probably because I'm not afraid to put him in his place when he's being a shit.

But yeah, they're great dogs. Smart and timid. And the fucker has allergies, too. He needs Benadryl. FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

He's a cool dude.
>>
File: Dogoargentino.jpg (28 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
Dogoargentino.jpg
28 KB, 250x354
>>69494518
>Not having the best superior dog of all time.
Just get a dogo mate, if you are man enough to raise them good they are the best.
>>
>>69499414
Any dog that has bad allergies usually has it tied to their diet. Try some food that isn't typically in dog food. Acana Singles would be one of the more expensive examples, but they do use weird meats and veggies in it, and none of that filler, like corn.
>>
I think they're obviously more aggressive. It's owner's responsibility to instill the dog with the proper training and discipline. Also, exercising the fuck out of the dog helps too. If you're a low energy lazy fuck, get yourself some retarded kid friendly breed like a retriever.

Niggers and idiots get pitbulls and treat them as a status symbol. Then they get go into full damage control when their untrained murder machine chimps out and rips some toddlers face off.
>>
>>69494518

Just own a Kangal, it can protect you even from lions and they are loyal as fuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog
>>
>>69497324
Holy shit, that is LITERALLY my dog. She is the sweetest thing ever, she just needs more time outside being played with to get her energy out.
>>
File: THUP.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
THUP.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
>>69499728
Hey thanks anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>69498475

If that's true I'm surprised they're not a more popular fighting breed already.

>>69499321

Didn't catch that.
>>
File: not pitbull.webm (478 KB, 236x426) Image search: [Google]
not pitbull.webm
478 KB, 236x426
>>69498505
shit i forgot webm

>>69498671
>>
File: pitbull.png (466 KB, 675x724) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.png
466 KB, 675x724
>>
>>69500162
DALE
>>
>>69499414
My pitt is like that too. For the allergies I agree with the other anon, they went away when we tried different foods.
>>
>>69499990
>If that's true I'm surprised they're not a more popular fighting breed already.

It's not surprising at all. They are fucking expensive, and you don't want to risk that kind of money on a pup that might wind up being a dud. You could literally get 6-12 pit bulls for the price of a single German Shepard.

>>69499933
Glad I could help.
>>
>>69497587
Doberman look intimidating but are cowards and sensitive. A Rottweiler is a very good family dog AND protector of your home.
We have two along with two cats and while teh Dogs are protective about my Wife , me and the Cats when it comes to outsiders, the Cats own them.
>>
>>69499135
By completely rebreeding them with much less aggressive breeds of dogs while maintaining the size for several hundred years.

The modern English mastiff is like an octoroon to a nigger.
>>
>>69500489
My two fat old cats own my female pitt bull. Its all about training them when they're young that the cats are sacred. They're bigger than the cats and could fuck them up, so you make sure that ANY advance on the cat is met with harsh retribution. Guess what? Now they all lay together in a bed and take naps. Before you complain about a dog breed, take into account that the majority of pitt owners are dumb niggers and don't do any training at all. So their dogs chimp out.
>>
>>69494518
Nigger dogs that need to be exterminated.
>>
>>69497051
I own a pittbull and absolutely support what you did. It's the niggers on here who can't into freedom of owning things because "muh niglet children needz safety!"
>>
>>69495718
This. They aren't cute little lap dogs that love everyone and everything. They also aren't the type of dog you just "get" because you want a dog or want to look cool in front of your friends. Idiots mishandling them and treating them like they're people on an epic scale is not my problem, nor am i one of them.
>>
>>69494518
they can be aggressive if people don't know how to properly train & raise them

pitbulls and all human owned animals should be held to strict liability for any damages caused by them
>>
>>69494518
what the fuck
>>
I own two massive boxer / pit hybrids and they're friendly, cuddly goofs. Still training 'em not to lick everyone they see.

It's hilarious how pissed nogs look when I take 'em for walks, though. My neighborhood's pretty peaceful and pleasant, but the park attracts loud, obnoxious black guys and teens who love putting people on edge.

It's hard to act intimidating around dogs that look like they're juicing.
>>
>>69501340
I don't understand why nogs are allowed to own dogs, honestly. I had to save a pup from two who had broken its leg, and were duct taping fire crackers to it. And they would have pushed my shit in if I wasn't carrying my Bodyguard 38.
>>
File: Nice Adopted Pitbull.png (116 KB, 800x1234) Image search: [Google]
Nice Adopted Pitbull.png
116 KB, 800x1234
>>69494518

Pit Bulls are naturally aggressive dogs. That doesn't mean EVERY Pit Bull is crazy aggro, because the way they are raised and trained has a very large impact on that. As far as general traits go, they're a shitty breed for having as a pet, compared to other breeds, but not actually anywhere near the bottom of the barrel.

The real problem is caused by their (well-deserved) reputation attracting the favor of white trash, spics and nogs. Those worthless subhumans then "train" them to be guard dogs, treat them like shit, then abandon them. That will ruin almost ANY dog, but turns Pit Bulls into monsters a lot of the time.

Then an ignorant yuppie adopts them.
>>
>>69500845
Its the same her with Turks. For a certain amount of time Pitbulls were popular around that scum giving the Dogs the typical bad reputation.

About the Cats...
The Cats were first before the Dogs and also two of them. The Dogs learned fast that the Cats can and will defend themself and they never forgot that, even now while they could kill them. But they all love each other, with the Cats sleeping on the Dogs and the Dogs looking for the attention of the Cats.

But we had one " incident " that scared the living hell out of me when it happened until we ( Wife and I ) realized what was really going on.
We trained the Dogs from the first day and especially my Wife knows everything about training while i was always more of a Cat person but i learned too.
An old female friend of her was visiting us and staying for the weekend. The Dogs were friendly and happy as the Cats when meeting her. The second day my Wife went for a short visit to her parents. Her friend was in the Garden sunbathing with a Book and her cell phone beside here and the animals relaxed in the garden and house sitting in the shadows. I left because i ordered meat for a BBQ and the Butcher called me that it was ready. Halfway on my way to him, my cell phone ringed. Our friend called in slight panic saying that the Dogs are coming closer while growling and
" What the..?! " I ran back as fast as possible, stormed into the garden where the two Dogs were standing right in front of her, growling but wagging their tails.
At this day we found out that these two lovable morons tried to mimic the purring of the Cats and just felt happy and wanted to be cuddled.....
>>
>>69498671
Why the fuck where they not bashing their heads in.
>>
>>69494518
Pitbull owners are either sexually frustrated single women or niggers. They are the niggest of all dogs:

-When they are raised by single sexually frustrated women, they eventually end up chimping out and attack innocent bystanders.

-When they're raised by niggers, they end up attacking whatever they can attack and kill, especially their own kind.
>>
>>69502937
Don't think that's true mate.

Tail wagging means one thing - excitement
Tail wagging =/= happy.

I've seen this with other dogs that are relaxed when their owners are about but become guard dogs when they leave.
If she had approached them they would have fucked her up. She did exactly the right thing by calling you.

I've actually seen this exact thing with bearded collies and cavalier spaniels, it's purely defensive but it should never be mistaken for purring.
>>
File: 1447007385266.jpg (96 KB, 595x539) Image search: [Google]
1447007385266.jpg
96 KB, 595x539
>>69503803
Pussies

People tend to be scared of a dog able to rip your dick off easily.

Better let that poor faggot die than rish your dicksac

Here have some happy stuff.

A horse doesnt put up with the pitbull´s bullshit and mauls him instead , then eats the fucking dog

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=68e_1435683676
>>
>>69496251
Underrated
>>
>>69504041

An horse confirmed for athlete
>>
>>69503860
Not in thsi case. From that day on that did that also with us without being aggressive at all.
And its a whole different growling from being aggressive/protective which we also witnessed but on other occasions. ( Gypsys tried to break into the house while i had a free day going over paper work )
Especially because they start their " growl purring " when the Cats begin theirs.
>>
>>69504041
That was fun viewing lel like animal deathmatch
>>
>>69500162
This nigga's english is as bad as his spanish, I mean what the fuck is his native tounge then?
>>
>>69499765
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog

>it can protect you even from lions

Oh, ok. Just in case a lion attacks, I'm glad I'll be alright.
>>
>>69504595
You have more experience with your dogs than I do but please never assume a wagging tail means a happy dog.
>>
>>69499765

Reading the article, it appears they are indeed fucking based.
>>
I love my pit bull. She's such a sweetheart
>/pol/ is scared of a dog
Top pussies. All of you.
>>
>>69494518
Damn, that bitch got fucked up.

Kind of reminds me of the Hell Knights from Doom 3.
>>
>>69504868
I meant that only in that special case and our Dogs. You are right that its not in general wagging = happy.
>>
>>69499994
KEK
>>
>>69504811
None nigga that's why he's called Mr. Worldwide
>>
File: IMAG0244(1).jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0244(1).jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
As someone who has 4 small doggies I can say that pittbulls are very different dogs but it really depends all on the owner. The owner has to acknowledge the fact that pittbuls weren't ment for cuddling back in the day and they always need to remember that their dog could snap. If you got a strong dog owner who really puts the pittbull in place than I think it should be ok. Maybe there should be a ban on walking with pittbulls when they don't have their leash on

>pic related 2 of my dogs
>>
>>69494518
>be a nigger
>own a pitbull
>raise it like shit
IS TOTALLY THE DOGE FAULT. IT CAN CHANGE IF IT REALLY WANTED TO! !11!1

I'm not even going to give you anecdotes about all the absolute sweethearted pitbulls I've encountered but let me assure you, unless a dog has rabies then it's behavior is wholly indicative of its environment and handling.
t. BASIC FUCKING BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY
>>
>>69494518
God damn, if there ever was a time to say "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" it's now.
>>
>>69501561
Are you the one with the cute little black doggie? I think I've read a post you made about this before
>>
>>69505681
Yeah. Sure am.
>>
>>69505569
No point in trying. They'll just dismiss you anyways. /pol/ said my 13 year old pit would eventually snap and bite my nieces. Well...Hasn't happened.
>>
>>69494518

>Ban Pitbulls
Ayo Jamal, wee needz a badass dog
>Rottweilers are now one the rise as the cheapest security game in the US
Can /pol/ redpill me on Rottweilers? I keep seeing these fuckers on the news
>Ban on Rottweilers
>>
>>69496343
the clue is in the name you stupid fucking faggot
>>
Most pitbulls are really gentle under the right owner. You forget that unlike niggers, dogs are domesticated. They're meant to be trained and are able to be molded into whatever man wants them to be.

That said, pitbulls are the original nanny dogs because they're great with people but not so much with other animals. Even my pitbulls which are well trained will not start fights with other dogs, but will finish them if the other dog engages. Breeds are bred for different purposes and you need to know the strengths and limitations of each one. I've actually been more frequently attacked by labs and smaller dogs mainly because people assume they don't need to train them because they're 'naturally' domicile.

tldr; Dogs are domesticated and meant to be trained in whatever image the human owner wants.
>>
>>69504041
Based horse
>>
>>69494518
Video's fake as shit brah

It's either fake or the cartel ripped her face off and blame it on the dog
>>
File: 1443469833247.jpg (21 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
1443469833247.jpg
21 KB, 466x359
>>69505904
Rottweilers are strange creatures.
Father used to own one who he bought at a bargain with a friendly vet.
He had mauled an intruder pretty fucking bad and had to be put down.
they werent even present for the papers so they just sold it.
Tarzan was pretty fucking educated, would shit in a corner of the workshop and always respond to the leash time whistle.
He never showed any kind of aggresion towards family.
He loved to murder cats though, if any cat managed to get into the workshop he was gutted and only the skin was left by the morning.
The fucking dog appearing with blood and guts all over his face.

Strong dogs shouldnt be for households and weak/agressive people who will misuse them.
>>
>>69499838
Same here. Mine is currently curled up asleep on the couch with my toddler. After they get up we'll go for a walk. One of the most chill dogs I've ever known.
>>
>>69505171
>hurr I was the lucky one who didn't get the fucked up kind

I'd never let my kid around your shit tier dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 640x621
>>69494518
Shit that looks like my puppers, I'm gonna have to buy him a steak after work
>>
>>69506350
Why is there always an idiot saying gore stuff is always fake?
Go back to /b/ faglord.
>>
>>69494518

You're an idiot if you think the dogs are the problem and not the lazy, shit owners. 99% of people that have animals should not have them at all, which is sad because there's a lot of "unwanted" animals.
>>
File: 1452392657126.jpg (45 KB, 532x447) Image search: [Google]
1452392657126.jpg
45 KB, 532x447
>>69506350
http://www.subrayado.com.uy/Site/noticia/30468/procesaron-al-dueno-del-pit-bull-que-ataco-a-una-senora
http://www.subrayado.com.uy/Site/noticia/30468/procesaron-al-dueno-del-pit-bull-que-ataco-a-una-senora
It is real.

However it wasnt a small kid but a 67yo woman.
Faggot dog had already attacked her before, but she didnt press charges as to not cause problems.
>>
>>69506590
Shut the fuck up Pierre, you don't know shit

Which is easier to do, splatter some red dye on someones face or actually rip their face off?
>>
>>69496970
My neighbour has one of these. I always see it at the gate sleeping. I don't think I've ever seen it awake, kek
>>
>>69506491

You don't understand, you have a nigger dog. It needs to be put down. /pol/ edgetards have spoken.
>>
>>69507062
Truly you speak, oh kebab-removing Serb! I will get my shotgun and end this fluffy sleeping menace immediately!
>>
>>69505511
kek
>>
I think size is more important than breed. Pitbulls aren't the most aggressive and they don't have the strongest bite, but they are still big dogs

If you own a big dog its your responsibility to know what kind of personality it has. Dominant or submissive, good with strangers and other dogs or not, what will make it defensive and what does it do when its defensive. that kind of stuff.

my pit happens to be the most submissive dog I have seen. He will leave the room if people start talking loudly and when he was attacked by other dogs he laid there and took it.
>>
>>69507036
Those nigger dogs could rip your fat ass faster than you can reply to my post.
>>
Regardless of background any dog with proper training from birth can be perfectly safe, the only problem is 90% of people don't know how to raise dogs. I have a pit bull from the shelter that's a little messed up, but it really doesn't matter because I keep it on a leash and could murder it with my hands if I absolutely needed to.
>>
>>69507391
Yeah fuckin ri
>>
>>69496515

>anon never lived in rural/farm country
>jack ass hicks trying to steal tools along major highways
>coyotes and wolves depending.

That being said, another anon mentioned how many dog owners and enthusiasts can give the pros and cons of various dog breeds but always say pitbulls are the misunderstood hugmeisters of the dog world.
>>
>>69506496
Wanna know why my pit is nice? I raised her since birth.
>>
>>69494518
Fuck, I've seen some shit but I almost throw up with this, poor lady.
>>
>>69505569
ever heard of genetics you fucking simpleton? jesus christ, kill yourself. all pit bulls need to be eradicated because they are genetic garbage.
>>
>>69497051
>They're cunts for dogs, I quickly grabbed the dog and threw it off a bridge.
I love dogs but holy shit i kekd
>>
File: english-bull-terrier-water-swim.jpg (101 KB, 673x421) Image search: [Google]
english-bull-terrier-water-swim.jpg
101 KB, 673x421
>>69494518
I have an English bull terrier. She's a lovely animal. I also have a kitten. My dog is so caring and patient with the kitten. They sleep together and despite the cat going on full mental attack mode, the dog just puts up with it. They are different animals and have different needs. Simple stuff like food times.
I have to take my dog for a walk every day. Whereas I just let the cat go out at night. I simply open the door and she's off.
I got these animals for my daughter. I also keep chickens for eggs. They don't mind the dog, but are scared shitless by the cat.
I don't know about pit bulls.
>>
>buy an anaconda to counter Pitbulls
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=218_1453240560
>>
>>69494518
ban assault dogs
>>
>>69509732
Wow, fucking niggers killed a rare animal to "save" a shitty dog. bravo.
>>
>>69494518
They're good dogs if you make sure to devote a lot of time to train them properly. They're also high energy and need to get plenty of except use/stimulus. People think they're just a buy, feed, and hug type of breed, though.
>>
File: 20151118_233936.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151118_233936.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Pits are undeniably the best breed of dog when raised correctly. There's a reason they were known as "America's dog" before minorities ruined them.

Here's mine.
>>
No, anybody that has one around children should have their kids taken away.

Capability. They're animals, they're unpredictable. Even the most loving dog can act like a cunt and snap. When a pitbull snaps though, the damage is extreme.
>>
>>69509428
God bull terriers are so derpy looking.

I mean they're ugly but they look so goddamn happy you can't help but smile when you see them.
>>
File: 1453852410781.gif (153 KB, 217x512) Image search: [Google]
1453852410781.gif
153 KB, 217x512
>>69494518
Is...Is she alive?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-09-38.png (495 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-18-09-38.png
495 KB, 1440x2560
>>69497051
Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've read all day, screencapped so I can chuckle at this in the future
>>
File: IMG_1298.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>>69510203
nice, just like mine
>>
>>69496263
the fuck?
America, explain yourselves.
>>
>>69508599
Still not letting my little girl go near a pit.
>>
>>69496970

Neighbour has one, is chill as fuck if the owner is chill. Saw him walking the beast over the park, random sand-nigger tier dog runs and jumps up at the guy out of nowhere this beast gained +50 agility out of fucking nowhere and damn near killed the thing in the air before the guy called him off.

Champion breed.
>>
File: 20151029_132058.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151029_132058.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>69510574
Brindle is the best
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca5_1398814260 """""Pitbulls are superior""""""
>>
File: dog.jpg (43 KB, 590x526) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
43 KB, 590x526
>>69509428
Yeah. They just seem permanently happy.
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=979_1391077550 Seriously tons of videos of them getting rekt
>>
>>69494518
fuck off, muhammed
>>
>>69510840
>>69510574
I've got a pitbull lab mix puppy with a brindle face and chocolate/red coat, she's the cutest sweetest doggie ever, and does great around kids and other dogs

niggers gonna nig, poltards gonna tard
>>
>>69494518
Bad owners are responsible for bad pitbulls. That being said, I think noone should own dogs, maybe a few exceptions, for bomb sniffing dogs, rescue dogs, police, army, guard dogs are necessary evil. But in general keeping a creature that's balls have to be taken out so they can be handled, and have to have permission to get out and take a piss or shit, that someone have to pick up is wrong, and these are true for indoor dogs. Also waste of money, there should be human pets, that you can feed, shelter, play with and spend money on, only if willing of course.
>>
>>69499765

Is that his dick? WTF is he going to do with that dog?
>>
File: lurcher.jpg (357 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lurcher.jpg
357 KB, 1280x960
>>69510574
Thanks mate. I just ODed on cuteness. Those eyes. Your animals have melted my soul.
>>
>>69502872
Niggers are naturally aggressive humans. That doesn't mean EVERY nigger is crazy aggro, because the way they are raised and trained has a very large impact on that. As far as general traits go, they're a shitty race for having as a pet, compared to other races, but not actually anywhere near the bottom of the barrel.

The real problem is caused by their (well-deserved) reputation attracting the favor of white liberals, globalists and jews. Those worthless subhumans then "train" them to be guard wogs, treat them like shit, then abandon them. That will ruin almost ANY human, but turns niggers into monsters a lot of the time.

Then an ignorant cuck adopts them.
>>
>>69494518

There is supposed to be a ban on gore shit here. Why the fuck wasn't the OP image deleted?
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>69512040
i got better ones
>>
File: 1456646088238s.jpg (2 KB, 125x78) Image search: [Google]
1456646088238s.jpg
2 KB, 125x78
>>69511761
and of course, bad owns pull the whole "oh ya know bad owners" card so no one can take pitbulls serious because of it. it's a real shame.
>>
File: 1455093855556.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
1455093855556.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
They definitely seem to appeal to owners looking to feed a persecution complex. They're the dindus of the canine world.
>>
>>69496163
no one fucks with german shepards
>>
A lot of pitbull owners confuse "not aggressive" with "not aggressive to me." Every pit attack story has the quote, "this is the first time she's ever bitten someone. She's so good with kids!" or the like.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.