[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: uFFAfJc.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
uFFAfJc.gif
20 KB, 633x758
How does /pol/ come to terms with being a black sheep in society, and not in a cool, edgy way?

I never had a GF but I was turning my life around until I started putting pieces together, altering my perception of reality. Ever since then, I've been reclusive and find going out in the world scary. I still go to work and live by myself, but it's difficult.

Anyone else in a similar boat?
>>
You are smoking too much weed. It's not good for you bro, quit that shit.

Hiding your power level is easy when you aren't baked all the time.
>>
OH CANADAAAAAA
>>
File: 1459289693685.png (224 KB, 403x349) Image search: [Google]
1459289693685.png
224 KB, 403x349
>>69494780
I smoke daily. How could you tell? I'd say leaf, but...
>>
>>69494468
You work to improve yourself and be happy with yourself
hit the gym
take up a sport or try to educate yourself
just work on improving yourself and people will gravitate to you as long as youre not some total edgelord freak
>>
>>69495081
I used to smoke tons of weed too, but then I realized it was turning me autistic. Cut that shit off senpai, switch to rum instead.

Sure it helps with blood pressure and cancer, but it will make you socially retarded.
>>
>>69494468
too much weed too much reddit. get off the internet a few days read a book you will feel better
>>
>>69494468
Every Trump voter.

Hello, excluded male.
>>
>>69494468

Yep life does suck. I've been drinking a lot the past few years but trying to cut it down. Yeah the world sucks but, we're still living in a time where we can live comfortable and happy, shit hasn't hit the fan yet.

The never had a gf feels I can relate to. That stuff fucks you up as you get older. I just want to be intimate with someone. I've never experienced that in my life and it haunts me daily.
>>
Go (back?) to school. Improve self, meet qts.
>>
File: 1448472280832.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1448472280832.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
>>69496650
I got diagnosed with aspergers two years ago. And I've been smoking daily for four years now. So weed making me autistic I can believe.

>>69497104
I'm somewhat content with being alone sexually, and it's draining on your mind. It's because I'm not even trying to have sex, it fucks my mind up. Going against human nature.

On the weed vs. alcohol thing, I think weed creates apathy. Maybe alcohol wouldn't make me so indifferent.
>>
>>69494468
>How does /pol/ come to terms with being a black sheep in society, and not in a cool, edgy way?
fake it, let them all think you are cool with this degenerate world, go deep cover, reveal yourself when the happening starts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.