[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like Donald Trump >I hate Republicans >Donald Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16
File: 2.png (378 KB, 499x332) Image search: [Google]
2.png
378 KB, 499x332
>I like Donald Trump
>I hate Republicans
>Donald Trump's positions are 100% in line with the Republican party

Why is /pol/ so fucking stupid?
>>
Then why does the GOP establishment hate him?
>>
who on pol ever said they hate republicans?
>>
File: THANK YOU TRUMP.png (31 KB, 840x478) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU TRUMP.png
31 KB, 840x478
>>69493920
>Then why does the GOP establishment hate him?

Because he's fucking undetectable. They couldn't care less about his racism.
>>
Those of us who aren't registered republicans are at least right-leaning. Unless you mean the reddit invaders we haven't shaken off yet. Those are stupid people whose opinions do not represent /pol/ as a whole.
>>
HMM I don't remember a frontrunner GOP candidate ever coming out against NAFTA. Maybe you're just wrong OP.
>>
Neutrality on Israel is a Republican stance?
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>69493938
>who on pol ever said they hate republicans?

>fucking cuckservatives
>fucking GOP shills
>>
>>69493938
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69494109
Are you really going to thank him if Hillary gets in, the person who wants to imprison all the minorities, and start WW3?
>>
>>69494109
What racism?
>>
>>69494135
>Neutrality on Israel is a Republican stance?

Trump will not lift a finger stop any military or foreign aid to Israel and will continue to defend Israel in the UN. He sighted Israel as an example for his border wall.
>>
>>69494277
>What racism?

The fact he said Mexicans are rapists and murders.
>>
>100%
>supports protectionist trade policies
>supports planned parenthood
>supports gay marriage

ok
>>
>>69494217
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>69494243
>the person who wants to imprison all the minorities, and start WW3?

0/10

Kill yourself trumptard.
>>
>>69494280
He sucked Jewish cock for AIPAC
>>
>>69494495
>He sucked Jewish cock for AIPAC

This. Trump is 100% GOP neo-con fucktard. He'll do whatever this Christard base tells him to do.
>>
>>69494243

I wish he was actually that crazy. Deployment money is tax free.
>>
>>69494125
>HMM I don't remember a frontrunner GOP candidate ever coming out against NAFTA. Maybe you're just wrong OP.

GWB opposed NAFTA when he ran in 2000, and when he was president he signed the CAFTA! Eat shit trumpfag!
>>
>>69494354
And some he assumes are good people.
>>
>>69493870
>>Donald Trump's positions are 100% in line with the Republican party
Who the fuck is saying this here?

>>69494568
Find me a candidate right now that's any different.
>>
>>69494691
>Find me a candidate right now that's any different.

Jill Stein of the Green Party

Fucking OWNED
>>
>>69493870
He really was a fucking idiot a couple of months ago when he made fun of that disabled reported, back when he was "high energy". I was watching one of his rallies in Wis and he seemed practically asleep compared to his old self. Has something changed? He seems less derogatory and more careful now.
>>
>>69494280
Arguing that a country used a wall effectively isn't advocacy of that country.
>>
>>69494824
Reporter*
>>
>>69494755
literally who?
>>
>>69494826
>Arguing that a country used a wall effectively isn't advocacy of that country.

He's a cuckservative who panders of a Christian Zionist base.

If you think Trump's gonna do shit for the Palestinians you need to put down the crack pipe.
>>
File: CJ9J5jiUAAEO4RL.jpg (23 KB, 371x381) Image search: [Google]
CJ9J5jiUAAEO4RL.jpg
23 KB, 371x381
>>69494921
>literally who?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein_presidential_campaign,_2016
>>
>>69494974

Wanting to help muzzles.

Nigga you crazy
>>
>>69495100
>Wanting to help muzzles.

Like I said. He's a ZIONIST shill, like all Trumptards.
>>
>>69494393
She takes money from the private prison industry. Do you think she won't deliver? A Hillary presidency will be hilarious. She'll get touted as a progressive, and she'll end up being one of the most corrupt and warmongering leaders of modern times.
>>
>>69495349
>and she'll end up being one of the most corrupt and warmongering leaders of modern times.

And Trump won't?

At least with Hillary she won't pick candidate for the US Supreme Court that the fucking HERITAGE FOUNDATION hand picked like what Trump wants.
>>
>>69494974
>He's a cuckservative who panders of a Christian Zionist base.
Way to address my point, faggot. Israel's wall worked at cutting immigration down, so noticing that is just looking at the facts.
Also, the whole cuckservative meme was pretty heavily focused on immigration, so point to a better candidate on immigration. Better yet, point to a better candidate on Israel.
>>
File: 1459282589070.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459282589070.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
>>
>>69494755
Oh, you're actually a mentally handicapped child. I'm so sorry. This whole time I thought you were a gigantic moron.
>>
>>69495984
>Better yet, point to a better candidate on Israel.
>>69495015
>>69495015
>>69495015
>>
File: 1458237780877.jpg (45 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1458237780877.jpg
45 KB, 500x377
>>69495015
i voted for her in 2012
>>
>>69493870
He's saying what he has to say in order to get the nomination.
>>
>>69496437
>He's saying what he has to say in order to get the nomination.

Yup and he'll flip flop on all of his positions the second he's got the nomination.
>>
>>69496307
>literal jew
Fuck off. You can vote for Jill if you want open borders and a gun ban.
>>
>>69494160
>all Republicans share the same views
>the party always and only acts in the best interests of the voters

I remember being 13 and just getting into politics too.
>>
File: voting-republican1.jpg (30 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
voting-republican1.jpg
30 KB, 550x474
>>69496583
>You can vote for Jill if you want open borders and a gun ban.

Nothing about wealth inequality. You sound like a typical cuckservative.
>>
>>69495608
Trump won't single handedly destroy the PC narrative like Hillary will. She'll be the face of female leadership for generations. You won't see another female president in your life.
>>
>>69496688
>She'll be the face of female leadership for generations. You won't see another female president in your life.

Over 50% of the pop won't see another president?
>>
File: 1406257886104.jpg (17 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
1406257886104.jpg
17 KB, 217x233
>>69494354

>all Mexicans are illegal immigrants

and you call Trump a racist
>>
>>69496652
You keep using that word. I'm pretty sure you don't know what it means.
>>
>>69494354
>they're [illegals are] bringing in murderers and rapists

Which part of that states all latinos are rapists and murderers?

I don't want a guy putting on a reality show for us to become president. I also don't see how he's the next Hitler though, just a man saying what glenn beck and rush fans want to hear
>>
>>69496531
Which politician won't? Please tell us who to turn our support to, wise one.
>>
>>69493870
The Republican party supports open borders and insane trade deals. Trump's ideology has nothing to do with the Republican party. He's an old school conservative, and nothing like the neo-conservatives who have hijacked the party.

You are literally a retarded shit poster.
>>
>>69496800
Cuckservative is a term I use for all Republicans.
>>
>>69496868
>. Trump's ideology has nothing to do with the Republican party.

He's called for massive slashes to taxes and massive military spending. That's what Reagan and Bush did. It's called trickle down economics. Trump is 100% a Republican shill.
>>
>>69496889
>words mean whatever I want them to
Fag
>>
>>69496856
>Which politician won't? Please tell us who to turn our support to, wise one.

Sanders seems pretty consistent in his views for the most party.

Stein is another one. That's about it. But saying everyone flip flops therefore it's ok for Trump to do it is stupid. How would you Trumptards feel if Trump came out in favor of open borders?
>>
>>69497010
cuckservative
>>
>>69496978
The taxes I can agree on, but he hasn't said anything about increasing mil spending, but nice try. He's said he wants to change how we allocate those funds, such as buying the equipment the military requests, rather than what some lobbyist pushes for. He also wants our allies to start paying for our support. Looks like he could possibly reduce the spending to me.
>>
>>69497207
>but he hasn't said anything about increasing mil spending

He said he's going to make the military bigger and better than ever.
>>
>>69497088
Neither of those are viable options. Stein is third party, and Sanders won't win the nomination. I'd be okay with someone like them, but it's not happening anytime soon pal.
>>
>>69497306
You stop buying jets and tanks, and have your allies pay for their protection and you can do that without tapping further into the tax coffers, easily.
>>
>>69497088
>Trump came out in favor of open borders?
He wouldn't dare, the latino vote (which he won't get anyway) is not worth dropping the biggest thing in his campaign.
>>
>>69497422
>Neither of those are viable options. Stein is third party, and Sanders won't win the nomination. I'd be okay with someone like them, but it's not happening anytime soon pal.

Welcome to every US election in US history.

You either vote third party or just not vote at all at this point. It's all the same neo-liberal pro-capitalist bullshit no matter what happens. We are an oligarchy. We have the illusion of choice.
>>
>>69497548
>He wouldn't dare, the latino vote (which he won't get anyway) is not worth dropping the biggest thing in his campaign.

Latino vote of why Trump will never be president though. So take your pick anon.
>>
>>69497556
Trump at least presents the chance of a break away. I don't see why the media would be so hellbent on destroying him otherwise. And if he isn't what he says, it's still damn fine entertainment to see everyone lose their minds over the guy.
>>
File: 1457149644834.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457149644834.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>69494354
Buzzfeed tier bait

try harder
>>
>>69497507
>You stop buying jets and tanks, and have your allies pay for their protection and you can do that without tapping further into the tax coffers, easily.

Trump's just going to keep spending more money and cut taxes until it causes the next market crash. His presidency would be a fucking disaster.
>>
>>69496774
trump said mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, murderers he never said illegals. watch the fucking tape.
>>
>>69497702
>Trump at least presents the chance of a break away.

So did Obama, GWB, Ross Perot, etc. Look where that got us anon.
>>
>>69497731
On this statement you have made: Let me confer with my very esteemed and profoundly knowledgeable colleagues on The_Donald and I will get back to you, sir.
>>
>>69497702
>I don't see why the media would be so hellbent on destroying him otherwise

Also the media has given Trump 2 billion dollars in free advertising to promote him as a candidate. Why do you think Trump is covered every second and Sanders ignored? Because the corporate media views Trump as a big cash cow because he brings in the eye balls, Trump's not a threat to them like Sanders. Also Fox news created Trump.
>>
>>69496851
>deflecting and not even providing an actual quote of what trump said

try again. trump said that mexico is the one sending illegals to this country. by blaming mexico he is saying that all illegal immigrants are from mexico only. he then called them rapists, murders, drug dealers, etc
>>
>>69497759

He said "When Mexico sends it people"

It was in the context of a discussion on illegal immigration.

-YOU- watch the -WHOLE- fucking tape.

Mexico actually allows people from Guatemala and Nicaragua to travel overland to sneak into the US because it's too expensive to deport them. They also let criminals go because it's too expensive to jail them. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>69497801
Right. So who do we vote for in the general. Clinton, whom we know is a corrupt warmonger who will do nothing but continue to empower the global elite to the detriment of the working man, and is also a low energy dullard. Or do we vote for the guy who at least pretends to give a shit about the working man, is fairly entertaining, and might be crazy enough to try and fuck over the elites? I'm going with the latter. (Stein and Sanders have no chance, even if Hilldog is indicted)

I'm looking at this election from a realpolitik stance, not from ideology.
>>
>>69494354
>illegal immigrants
He points this out, stop taking shit out of context fucking retard.
>>
>>69496978
You didn't actually address the main points.

He is against free trade, unchecked immigration, and the type of foreign intervention pushed by neo-conservatives. Deny that faggot. You can't but you'll babble on about trickle-down economics like anyone gives a fuck.
>>
>>69497759
Fucking racist wow I can't believe you think all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and killers.
>>
>>69497978
You sound like Ted Cruz and the #NeverTrump cultists. The media has been demonizing him at every turn, they didn't legitimize his candidacy.
>>
>>69498139
> trump said that mexico is the one sending illegals to this country
Why would Mexico want to keep criminals and spend tax money to confine them in jails when they can send them over here for free? Trump was right when he said that the Mexican leadership was cunning. If I was the president of Mexico, I'd do the exact same thing.

>by blaming mexico he is saying that all illegal immigrants are from mexico only
Nice opinion

>he then called them rapists, murders, drug dealers, etc
A lot of them are.
>>
>>69497619
Latino here voting for Trump.
>>
>>69498322
>its people
>its is a possessive word
>guatemalans and nicaraguans are not mexico's people retard
>>
>>69498139
>by blaming mexico he is saying that all illegal immigrants are from mexico only
Totally wrong, the southern border gets a lot of asian women trying to escape the sex trade and other shit. Mexicans are just the largest group
>>
>>69498769
thats what trump said tho are you deaf?
>>
>>69497978

>Why do you think Trump is covered every second and Sanders ignored?

Because sanders positions are basic and don't n\offend anyone. They are the same ideas boomers have heard throughout the 60s. Nationalism has been forbidden to speak of since the end of WWII - that's why Trump gets coverage, because he's controversial, and says shit people say everyday on jobsites and at dinner tables that they are not ALLOWED to discuss in public, because the type of people who support Bernie would report them to the thought police.
>>
>>69499131
>illegal immigrants from Mexico
>the Mexicans
>oh shit he means all Mexicans guise HE IS RACISTS!
>>
>>69498905
>Why would Mexico want to keep criminals and spend tax money to confine them in jails when they can send them over here for free? Trump was right when he said that the Mexican leadership was cunning. If I was the president of Mexico, I'd do the exact same thing.

except remittances from illegal immigrants are mexico's third largest source of income so yes mexico has an incentive to keep illegals in this country but they're not sending the criminals.

>Nice opinion
it's an actual fact. by blaming mexico only he is saying that mexico is the only source for illegal immigraion.

>A lot of them are.
[Citation Needed]
Don't try to find one. You'll just waste your time. There's no proof to back ur claim.
>>
>>69499112
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>69499010

Nah, it can also be interpreted as any people within Mexico's borders. If you are correct, Even so, it was always in the context of illegal immigration. The news clips being passed around were heavily edited, with audio and video cutaways and don't show the discussion leading up to the statement. It gives a loose impression that he has said what you want him to have said, but if you watch the discussion in it's entirety, you can see it's a clear manipulation.
>>
>>69499373
can you actually argue or do you just strawman?
>>
>>69499508
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/asian-mafia-in-mexico
>>
>>69499558
No. Please stop. You are reaching from the pits of hell with that argument.
>>
>>69493870
>>69494160
Who said we hated Republicans, libfag? Is the little libshit salty because it found a place that runs contrary to their worldview and it can't censor or control the views expressed on here?
>>
>>69499779
That article mentions human trafficking by chinese people INSIDE Mexico not from Mexico to the US. Jesus christ can you not fucking read?
>>
Donald and Rand will be the only republican nominees I'll vote for it
>>
>Trump says drug dealers and rapists are coming across the border
>Wow he said all Mexicans are rapists
What is it like to be functionally retarded? I'm curious.
>>
>>69499642
You're the one who isn't arguing. It is racist to si glee out illegal immigrants from Mexico. That's like saying it's racist for police in Arizona to card people who are Mexican when looking for illegals, that's fucking stupid.
People from Mexico make up 59% of illegal immigrants in the United States. Stop crying about common sense, there isn't anything wrong with focusing on one group if the group makes the majority of illegal immigrants.
http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

Seriously why are you so dense? Does the idea of enforcing the fucking law hurt your feelings that much? There is literally nothing wrong with eforcing the law and realizing Mexico is where the majority of illegal immigrants come from.
>>
>>69500071
>There has been increasing public attention and concern about
the issue of human trafficking, a modern form of slavery.
Human trafficking, also referred to as trafficking in persons,
is defined by U.S. and international law as encompassing two
distinct forms of criminal activity: forced labor and sexual
exploitation. Given its geographic location and economic
circumstances, Mexico is one obvious point of entry and
source for the estimated 18,000 people trafficked into the
United States each year.
http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/hf_v12_05.pdf
>>
>>69500081
>Donald and Rand will be the only republican nominees I'll vote for it

You do know Rand and Trump are very very different ideologically?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>69499780
>>
>>69499780

No I've watched the video, you have watched heavily edited clips and are clearly guided by a profiteering mainstream media narrative. I can't teach you how to think critically, but I can point out where I think you've went wrong.
>>
>>69494109
the establishment hated him the day he announced his candidacy.

Why did they hate him before all of those election polls came out? Check mate bitch.
>>
>>69500322
doesn't mention anything about ASIAN people being trafficked through Mexico. did you forget the original argument you were defending?
>>
>>69499869
>Salty

Trump will be dead before you can vote. Nice meme tho
>>
>>69494109
If that was true they wouldn't have rallyed around mittens who wears magical underwear
>>
>>69500738
Carl please stop.
>>
Heres the GOP platform:
https://www.gop.com/platform

Please detail how Trump agrees with 100% of it.
>>
>>69500728
Ah yes because we have excellent records of every illegal immigrant that we can class and place in demographics. We don't even know how many there are and you're arguing about whether we can put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>69493870
That is right, just don't forget to include the part where Trump actually stands by his beliefs and will fight for them when he is elected. The GOP has held a majority in congress and has betrayed their voting base left and right, that is why Trump is so popular.
>>
>>69500918
>incoming "he just does anon", "anon I can't think for you", "ARE YOU SERIOUS!".
>>
>>69494109
bullshit, they want illegal Mexican slave labor you dumb cocksucker
>>
File: 1455630708244.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455630708244.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Hate Republicans

Never got this at all, they always told me to vote democrat. Republicans are stupid they say, Republicans are racist they say, Republicans don't care about us blacks they say. Then tell me why they are the ones who've been making sense lately?

I feel like they are the ones in this election who have the balls this election to go out on National TV and say this country is fucked up right now and we wanna fix it.

I'm dead serious, I'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of the race baiting, I'm tired of ISIS, I'm tired of special interest groups being shoved in my face and ruining the things I love, I'm tired of the hypocrisy from the left who preach about tolerance, peace, and no hate yet turn around hate the opposition.

Trump said the people are mad, and you best believe I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>69500728
>>69500957
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/10/the-shocking-number-of-illegal-immigrants-not-from-mexico-that-escaped-at-the-border-last-year-and-where-some-of-them-are-from/
>>
>>69500902
Trump attempts to change rules at the Republican convention to give top-level memers suffrage. Has some of the great properties on some of the great minecraft servers of the world.
>>
>>69501484
>hur my minecraft, my insults.
Do you actually have anything or just going to keep being retarded?
>>
File: 1408674371559.png (8 KB, 187x187) Image search: [Google]
1408674371559.png
8 KB, 187x187
>>69493870
>>
>>69501708
I can add fag to the end of something. Conservfag is a salty retard.

>I can make text green too. Makes my point more valid. Back to Breitbart.
>>
>>69493870

That's strange. I don't see trump pushing for further destabilization of the middle east, war with russia, amnesty, massive increases to immigration, H-1B and NAFTA visas. I don't see any other republican candidates pushing for nationalist economic protectionist policies like placing tariffs on american companies that move away from US soil in favor of modern day slave labor.
>>
>>69502280
Cuckservative is better and actually addresses the current GOP loons that we all hate.
>>
>>69500389
>>You do know Rand and Trump are very very different ideologically?

Yes, people are capable of ideological flexibility here. I am a liberal who is opposed to illegal immigration; therefore I vote Trump. No other candidate has made a commitment to halt the flow of illegal immigrants across our border. Bernie is going to flunk out soon because the Superdelegates have already been "paid off" by Hillary. Trump is the only real chance we have to initiate change in the RIGHT direction. His involvement in government will be historic; this is someone who is not controlled by massive corporate donors, who is not interested in maintaining our corrupt system of defense contractors getting "preferential" treatment in terms of sales to our military (driving up the costs at taxpayers' expense for profit), in rooting out and exposing those in our legislature who are acting against the interests of the American people and even, hell, even bringing back the jobs that African Americans haven't been able to work since the 70s when they started running abroad. His America-first economic strategy will force companies to come into our market and play at our level, hiring American workers and bringing the jobs back to our low-income communities. I would vote for Bernie if he was not such a spineless wimp who lets racist black lives matter retards take his podium; so it's Trump.
>>
>>69502747
Whoops I wasn't careful in my diction there. Trump is NOT interested in maintaining the corrupt system; followed by he IS interested in rooting out etc etc;

Work fucking melts the brain
>>
File: meme.jpg (79 KB, 1023x724) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
79 KB, 1023x724
>>69502488
Saw an actual funny one today. Cuckie Panders. Checked.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.