[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Brexit discussion is not about economics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
It is all about bloody feelings.

I am not even kidding, Brits vote on whether they 'feel part of Europe' or 'feel nationality comes first'.
>>
>>69493841
>mfw
Enjoy your democracy
>>
>>69493841
Of course it is. It's not like the pakis will stop coming if they leave.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1q1_swyM

BECOME EDUCATED MY EUROPEAN FRIENDS.
>>
>>69493841

Wait how does a bank have the authority to ban words?
>>
>>69495975
I think they mean they're banning their employees from discussing it, which is another troubling matter.
>>
The EU is not about representation and self-determination, it is a purely money-making economic undertaking to line the pockets of fat, interested parties

Leaving would improve the lives of real people
>>
>>69496256

>it is a purely money-making economic undertaking to line the pockets of fat, interested parties

/thread
>>
>>69494029
>It's not like the pakis will stop coming if they leave.

What I want to know is how the UK became so infested with Pakis to begin with. Why that particular country? Are they there legally or illegally? If legally, are they given preferential treatment? I ask because I looked into immigrating to the UK from the USA as a white male with a graduate degree, and it was nearly impossible. Why is it so hard for me, but so seemingly easy for people from Pakistan?
>>
>>69493841
God help you Yurop.
>>
>>69496526
I don't know
>>
>>69493841
It's called principle kraut

You're still salty for loosing the battle of britian
>>
>>69496526
I always thought that it had something to do with muh commonwealths.
>>
>>69493841
Varoufakis just confirmed the entire EU would collapse into 2 regions (rich and poor, both fucked) if BREXIT happens.

Let's make that dream a reality and release Europe from the evil EU!
>>
Wtf is brexit
>>
>>69496206

Bank of America has snatch squads ready to grab any employees overheard talking about a democratic vote in a sovereign country.

Once arrested they are to have their valuables removed before being gassed.
>>
>>69493841
>Brits vote on whether they 'feel part of Europe' or 'feel nationality comes first'.

Yeah, so what?

I don't feel part of Europe so I want out of the EU.
>>
>>69496526
They wuz empire n shit
>>
>>69496526
I have no idea to be honest. I can understand all the blacks, they came from jamaica.
>>
>>69497415
>Varoufakis
Trustworthy top notch lad, that one.
>>
>>69493841
> Brits vote on whether they 'feel part of Europe' or 'feel nationality comes first'.

and that's how it should be
>>
>>69493841
They will never leave. Its all barking but no biting to get better conditions, thats all.
>>
>>69498148

Merkel pls
>>
>>69496526
Look at a Map of India before and after August 15th, 1947 and you have your answer.
>>
>>69498308
Oh Nigel wih all due respect, we both know that you will never leave.
>>
File: 1431779068333.jpg (54 KB, 423x573) Image search: [Google]
1431779068333.jpg
54 KB, 423x573
>All zese angry germans
>>
>>69493841
If I was a Brit I would want the EU to piss off. Heck We should get out of NATO as Well. Why should we protect a caliphate.
>>
>>69497987
Step 1: get rid of Strasbourg.
>>
>>69498500
Angry ? The EU alias the EUSSR being ripped apart would be the greatest thing that could happen.
>>
>>69496526
the government imported them to prop up the failing textile industry because the unions made white workers cost too much.
>>
>>69497415
>Varoufakis just confirmed the entire EU would collapse into 2 regions (rich and poor, both fucked) if BREXIT happens.
Varoufakis is a clown.

But I am all for a rich EU consisting of Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Northern Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Scotland.
>>
>>69496526
Britain is famous for being wealthy and not deporting. That's literally it, they're sandniggers.
>>
>>69495975
>Wait how does a bank have the authority to ban words?

2016, Banks control everything
>>
>>69493841
>It is all about bloody feelings
Welcome to popular vote and representative democracy, where the people that at least know what they're doing somehow always manage to be within the minority.

The masses are really scary creatures
>>
>>69498759
based on what? that Alsace was part of the HRE in the 17th century? so were the stonerlands but the HRE is a thing of the past, dead and buried.
>>
>>69497560
British citizens are set to vote this summer on whether or not they wish to remain in the EU.

/pol/ hero Nigel Farage of UKIP is one of the leading proponents of Britain leaving the EU.

Here is a good series of debates on the issue, in which Farage debates Nick Clegg, a high-ranking liberal member of Parliament:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkhtn_NtDZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd9rsmD4HiM
>>
britons, does this affect the migrant crisis? what's the purpose of this?
>>
>>69493841
No, it's literally about migrants.

>>69496526
Commonwealth migration act which was scrapped about 2 years after it was implemented.

What you see on our streets is second/third generations. 2.8 million of them, over 70 years of breeding and still Germany accepts three times that amount in a month.

So we got off lightly.

>>69494029
More chance of a Brexit than America voting for a white president.
>>
>>69493841
It's always the Germans who post these butthurt threads, as they realize they have poured their souls and culture into an EU that is going to fail.
>>
>>69496526
>everyone dies in ww1 and 2
>import people from Caribbean and pakistan to ensure that the loss of so many men doesn't affect the national capability and lose our world power status
>black british are all caribbean and "asian" british are all paki now because they bred like fucking rabbits
>>
>>69500435
I don't know, we rejected the migrant quotas that Merkel imposed on European states.

However if we vote to stay in the EU, then an opt in scheme we currently have will be scrapped and we'll be forced to house, feed and look after 100-200 thousand "Syrians" after October.

Non EU migration, we're imposed a 10% charge on the use of the NHS for non EU citizens and a benefits block of 2 years before they are entitled to anything.

We cannot do this with the EU and with Turkey joining the EU soon, that's 75 million more Jihadists that have access to our island thanks to Germany.

But Germans and idiotic Americans with English surnames that seem to think they're German will blame us for everything wrong in the world.

When really it's Germany.
>>
>>69500964
>...with Turkey joining the EU soon, that's 75 million more Jihadists that have access to our island

What's the argument for allowing Turkey to join the EU? What are they bringing to the table? Are proponents attempting to frame it in economic terms at all, or is all about multiculturalism and diversity and inclusion?
>>
>>69493841

Sometimes when the issue is so vague and the effects so unpredictable throwing all rational to the wind and acting purely on feels is the only common sense thing to do.

Feels are the only important thing in life after all, rational thought only serves to identify conflicts between feels and to make sure our actions accomplish what we feel is desirable.
>>
>>69496526
Pakis were imported in the 50s and 60s because of the severe lack of unskilled labour following the Second World War. Cities needed rebuilding and expanding to cater for the baby boom.

Euphemistically called the "Windrush" (i.e. immigration from the West Indies), it was the last gasp of Empire Britain calling for aid.

Most pakis now are 2nd or 3rd generation. Pakis aren't the trouble, most of the time. It's post-Blair open-borders north africans and middle-eastern migrants that insist on blowing up buses and Tube trains.

Our migration policy is completely fucked up. We're deporting teachers and junior doctors because of some arbitrary minimum earnings rule that means you have to earn X to be entitled to visa Y.

>TEACHING AND NURSING ARE PUBLIC SECTOR JOBS
>THE GOVERNMENT SETS THE PAY SCALE
>LOL LET'S DEPORT THESE INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING ASPARAGUS PICKERS

Oh wait, then there's the EU. Wojak and his mates can come here and start a shady plumbing business with no qualifications and the government can't do shit unless they commit violent crime.

Just nuke us already.
>>
So what is the financial sector exactly fearing if Britain gets out? I'm assuming they'll get into EEC right after so they wouldn't have tariffs or anything.
>>
>>69501591
>What's the argument for allowing Turkey to join the EU?
Basically to do with a 1 for 1 scheme.

For every migrant the EU deports to Turkey, Turkey will send one "legitimate" migrant to Germany. They are also being given 3 billion Euros for the scheme, along with fast track entry to the EU.

Don't ask me why the EU wants them in, I have absolutely no idea.

>What are they bringing to the table?
Islamic Jihad and durka durkaness. The EU loves Islam for some reason, Germany especially, they've had the hots for Turkey since Hitler. They love kebab dick for some reason.

Any Germans want to answer this question? Why do you have such a massive bratwurst boner for the nation that enslaved Christian Europe for decades and basically conquered half of Eastern Europe?

Do you like the destruction of white people? Please answer..
>>
>>69501821
>and the government can't do shit unless they commit violent crime.
Even then they can't do anything, God bless the EU!

>>69501968
All the banks said it makes no difference. Small businesses welcome it, American owned multinational corporations are against it because they are self serving and think about $$$$$$ not the British people.

These are the same businesses that use loopholes to avoid paying tax so the UK citizenry puts what they say in le trash, they said the exact same shit when we didn't join the Euro.

So they can go to hell.
>>
"Should the UK remain a member of the European Union?"

Where is the feelings part of the question?
>>
>>69501968
Slightly higher operating expenditures.

Follow the money: if it costs them £xmillion now to campaign to stay in the EU, it'll save them an estimated £Ymillion over the next Z years that they won't have to spend on replacing staff that have to leave the UK due to the ending of freedom of movement, negotiating access to the EU etc.

Looking at the list of 250 companies that have backed Brexit, aside from a few """former""" big-name executives, most of them have a market cap less than £100m.

https://www.rt.com/uk/337349-brexit-backed-business-leaders/
>>
>>69501591

Nothing of value like all additions lately
>>
>>69501591
Turkey will never actually join.

EU uses membership talks for diplomatic influence.
It's a carrot and stick thing, but they will never get the carrot.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.