[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece: "Refugees" chimp out, 8 injured in riot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image:1686.png (623 KB, 848x568) Image search: [Google]
image:1686.png
623 KB, 848x568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQFAKzNhRMo

Syrians fight Afghans in Pireas, Athens, to steal their papers and money. Riots lasted for 3 hours until the police came and beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>69492909

Will these Syrian and Afghanis fight anyone but ISIS or the Taliban respectively?
>>
>>69493039
i know that they are fleeign isis, but once they reach europe their priority becomes moving from greece to germany/sweden/britain
Thats why they kill eachother for the papers for them to pass throught FYROM
>>
>>69493485

Isn't Greece supposed to just send all these people to Turkey?
>>
>>69493567
Parliament will put that plan into motion on monday. Many refugees know this so they are also chimping out in lesbos because they dont want to get sent back. And its also probably what caused tye athens riots, refugees are desperate to pass the border in FYROM so they dont get deported
>>
>>69492909
Bump
>>
Given how the Syrian people act why should we have any ounce of sympathy for the Assad regime?
>>
>>69492909
wow such a beautiful and enriching culture. We have so much to learn
>>
>>69494735
Better assad than some filthy commie government run by the "rebels"
>>
>>69495209
Better none of them existed
>>
>>69495278
Syria was rather nice under assad, judging by pictures ive seen from before the war
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.