[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any american liberals here? How does it make you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image(1).jpg (76 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
image(1).jpg
76 KB, 600x602
Are there any american liberals here?

How does it make you feel knowing this place is like half Canadian?

Are your dreams of moving to Canada dashed?

Just so you know, we hate you commie fucks, and kentucky is our favourite state.

If you move up here you will probably get your ass beat, stick to toronto, fag mongers.
>>
Who the fuck cares, you Sask redneck?
>>
>>69492854
Why do you assume everyone here is from the prairies?

Sticking up for your gay boyfriends again eh? No wonder the cities are filled with fags and niggers.
>>
>>69493127
Because the biggest shills here literally are.
>>
>>69493260
What am I shilling, you actually want niggers and mexicans flooding up here, is that it?
>>
>>69492624
Holy shit where do I get a doll like this, OP? I'll fucking put it in peoples beds and shit.
>>
>>69493436
Ask this butthurt retard here, he seems to be quite the nigger lover.

>>69492854
>>69493260
>>
File: Wind11.png (45 KB, 185x137) Image search: [Google]
Wind11.png
45 KB, 185x137
>>69492624

This man does not represent us.
>>
>>69493707
Yes I do, fuck americans, double fuck american traitors, why would we want their cast off bernie fags.

And why do you love americans more than your own people?

This is why the cities deserve nukes, or at the very least the massive swarms of hadjis they are getting. Maybe those goat fuckers will balance out your homosexual cock sucking tendencies.

Don't choke on that yankee cock boys, it's pretty fat and gelatinous.
>>
Jesus this thread needs a rake.
>>
>>69494966
Isn't it painful? You can spot the immigrants right away, the think living in a city their whole lives somehow makes them better then the rest of us.

You can spot the chinese, liberal mother fuckers just by making threads bashing americans, they love sucking your cock.
>>
>>69492624
Is that a real baby? What the fuck
>>
>>69495253
Yes.
>>
>>69492624
Dafuq is that thing nigger or monkey
>>
>>69495565
It's an american.
>>
>>69495776

ITT:

OP went to the big city, somebody was rude to him, and now he won't stop bumping his own thread.

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
File: 1NP9CUu.jpg (46 KB, 530x560) Image search: [Google]
1NP9CUu.jpg
46 KB, 530x560
>>69493884

Go home leaf you're drunk.
>>
>>69495938
>>69496103
I'm telling you, city people are garbage. They take credit for ww1 and ww2 when most of the volunteers came from the rurals.

Nuke the cities desu, they are hives of traitors and faggots.

I will laugh my fucking ass off when it happens, that surely will sober you fucking communist nigger lovers up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.