[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to talk about 'black privilege'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Last thread hit Cap Limit >>69466051

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/index.html

>Here's some good news for all you black folks complaining about racism in America. - You don't know how good you have it.

>"In America you can't even talk about whiteness," said Drew Domalick, who lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin. "If you try to embrace being white, you are portrayed as being a racist. If we had a White History Month, that would be viewed as a racist holiday."

>The concept of black privilege is still so new, though, that some of the nation's most acclaimed scholars on race didn't even know it existed. One giggled when she heard the phrase because she thought it was a joke. Others were bewildered; some became angry.

>David Horowitz, author of the book, "Black Skin Privilege and the American Dream," says blacks are still more privileged, though they lag behind other racial groups in varying categories. It's not white privilege that's preventing them from doing better, he says; it's their behavior, such as their inability to build more intact families.

>"If racial disparities prove discrimination, then the National Basketball Association is racist," Horowitz says. "Probably 90 percent of its players are black."

>Black privilege is so pervasive that it's hard to miss, he says. College professors practicing "affirmative grading" hold black students to lower standards than others. Corporations offer programs and internships to black workers but not to whites.
>>
File: black man with a gf.jpg (22 KB, 300x532) Image search: [Google]
black man with a gf.jpg
22 KB, 300x532
Black privilege: A black guy can be morbidly obese and get himself a qt black gf.

An obese white guy can't do that unless he's rich.
>>
Privilege is defined as advantages based on race .

If you believe in the concept of white privilege, then 'privilege' is systematically broken down as followed:

Jewish Privilege (at the top of the list)
White Privilege
Black Privilege
Asian Privilege
Muslim Privilege
Hispanic Privilege
Indian Privilege

This is not debatable.
>>
>>69492532
They're both whales bro.
>>
>>69493886
That woman might not be skinny, but I wouldn't call her a whale...
>>
This will never catch on.
>>
>>69493005
The concept of race privilege is stupid as fuck no matter what but this one is fairly close. Niggers still get a whole lot of benefits just for being black so in that respect they're at the top no contest
>>
>>69494360
One of them should be a free one way ticket to Africa
>>
>>69492356

>In America you can't even talk about whiteness," said Drew Domalick, who lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Yeah, I'm sure he gets shouted down by blacks and sjws everyday while living in the strongly white and republican part of the state. Change Green Bay to Milwaukee and the quote starts to make sense. This guy's never seen a black man that didn't play football for a living.
>>
>>69492356
This article speaks too much sense to be allowed to remain on CNN
>>
I have hard time believing what I see. CNN of all outlets being so blatantly racist.

Just kidding, but I still thought that saying something like that blacks would have any privilidge and some of their failures as a race are their own fault would be way beyond the cucked limits of what's acceptable.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 689x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 689x629
>>69494002
>This will never catch on.
We're going fresh daily memes of liberal idiots.

Carl the cuck
AIDS
Flippin' Phil

The left is breaking down. The concept of 'white privilege' is being debunked again and again with zero credible rebuttles.

>muh cop shootings

Basic math proves more unarmed white men have been shot and killed by police than any black crowd likes to admit.

>muh white serial killers

Again, debunked.
>>
>>69494360
I guess that list was based on just the socio economic status of the different groups.
>>
>>69494715
Yeah but writing a paper on how great the Vikings were might get him in hot water.
>>69492356
>Horowtiz
Finally the Jews are getting tired of using blacks as their little playthings. In 2020 they'll peobably move on Muslims or Mexicans and over represent them in the media
>>
>>69493886
His dick might be fat as a whale too.
>>
>>69494715
>all these assumptions

Thank you for proving that white privilege doesn't exist and that you need to fabricate some sort of random scenario to fit your agenda.
>>
File: image.jpg (575 KB, 900x2614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575 KB, 900x2614
Bump.
>>
>>69496372
Bump
>>
>>69495070
>Native American Serial Killers

I've never heard of this before
>>
>>69494923
Read the article, they're against the idea.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.