[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do the police hold evidence before they return it? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1440x2560
How long do the police hold evidence before they return it? My family member was murdered by a cop and his phone was taken away. This was about 8 months ago. I was wondering if they'll ever return it because I'm sure there are a lot of memories on there, and some videos I remember filming that I would love to see again
>>
Before someone starts talking shit, my family member was unarmed versus a couple of police men. Fuckin pussies.
>>
File: il_fullxfull-313510340.jpg (252 KB, 1050x825) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull-313510340.jpg
252 KB, 1050x825
>>69492352

Depends. Is there an active investigation? If so, they'll hold it until they can release the property back to family members. You might be able to petition the court to make a digital copy of everything on it. Good luck!
>>
>>69492469

Every thought about retribution?
>>
File: image.jpg (596 KB, 1488x1211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596 KB, 1488x1211
>>69492352
Fuck outta here nigger
>>
Where there are drugs,
There are guns.
Where there are drugs and guns, there is death.
>>
>>69492469
Oh, then you'll never get it back

Also what crime was your family committing?
>>
>>69493843
>Every thought about retribution?

Are you drunk already?
>>
You'll never get it back. The cop that murdered your family member probably gave it to his kid to play angry bird on.
>>
>>69492352
>>69492469
Do you know how that went down? I'm just curious how a couple cops can justify shooting a single unarmed man
>>
Don't you have your own part of the Internet to ax these stupid questions, D'andre?
>>
>>69492469
>Before someone starts talking shit

What did he mean by this?
>>
Police steal more than thieves and burglars, so I doubt you will get it back.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/police-civil-asset-forfeitures-exceed-all-burglaries-in-2014/
>>
>>69492469
>>69492352

>blacks posting on /pol/
>>
>>69494205
>>Before someone starts talking shit
>What did he mean by this?
Somebody from Canada or Australia, probably.
>>
>>69494005
Yeah I know how it went down. He was walking out of the neighborhood and these cops thought he was a danger. I heard the shots myself.
>>
>>69493921
None, dindu nuffin.
>>
>implying I'm black
>>
>>69492352
>>69492469
WEEEEEEEERL
STEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>69495055
What caused them to shoot him though? Clearly cops just don't walk around shooting random people, even in the US
>>
post more lia m8s
>>
Not sure if elaborate shitpost or another nigger crying hewuzagudboi
>>
If you're family member was white and was still chomping so hard he got shot he fuckin deserved it
>>
>>69495790
Chimping
>>
>>69492352

>my sober family member was peacefully walking through the neighborhood and cops randomly shot him to death

tell us the real story dickhead
>>
>>69496044
That is the story. They thought he was a danger to the neighborhood. Cops are crooked.
>>
>>69496396

so when the police notified your family that this guy got shot and killed, they said he was a "danger to the neighborhood" and nothing else? he wasn't acting erratically or charged a cop? the cops just thought he wasn't a good dude and rolled up and shot him?

there is no fucking way that happened, and if it did just sue the police department you moron. there have been wrongful death lawsuits when the person was actually acting up, so if your relative really did nothing (though they obviously did something and you're in full-blown denial) it will be a slamdunk court case.
>>
>>69496396
You might not be black, but you are acting like a nigger. Good boy who dindu nuffin. We need better explanation or a link to news stories. Otherwise take this shit to /b/.
>>
>>69495448
It's amazing how we watched grow up from a innocent little kid to a big slut.
>>
>>69498270
Exactly why I never want a daughter
>>
>>69498604
Well if you marry a good white christian-girl who go to church that's not going to happen.
>>
>>69492352
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>69492352
Post hand and timestamp.
>>
>>69499218
It'll probably be even more likely then because kids get frustrated with christianity.
You can't really control if your girls are gonna be sluts or not.
You know Tom Metzger? Former Grand Dragon of the KKK, raised his little girls as white supremacists. Both blonde, blue eyes, mother was the same. They grew up to be typical college weed sluts
>>
>>69500590
>Grand Dragon
Grand Wizard*
fucking kkk titles man
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.