[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does white guilt/hate come from? I used to think a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Where does white guilt/hate come from? I used to think a lot of it was white women who hated their fathers. I honestly cant comprehend hating my own race. What kind of brainwashing is taking place? Is it depression?
>>
File: 1452194265439.jpg (108 KB, 944x600) Image search: [Google]
1452194265439.jpg
108 KB, 944x600
>>69487186
(((Friedfeld)))
>>
>>69487186
Gee, joos manage to sell their agenda even at such scenarios. Marvellous
>>
>>69487186

Kids spending too much time in education and not enough time with their family
Kids spending too much time with Hollywood and not enough time with their family
Fathers being absolutely terrible at preventing the corruption of their kids.
>>
>>69487186
>be americuck
>asking for it.
>>
>>69487186
so brave
lets all praise this upstanding cis white man for checking is privilege
>>
Long story short?
>The Jews
>>
>>69487770
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69487186
it comes from mentally ill people

my friend with no job, education, car, or money has said he has while male privilege
>>
>>69487186
White privilege just happens to track exactly with stock anti-Semitic accusations. It's is a murderer saying that the capital punishment judge is the "real murderer."
The Jews see that the game is up, they are trying to deflect to "all of civilization everywhere."
>>
>>69487186
this has gone way to far
>>
>>69487186
Oliver Friedfeld needs to stop victim blaming
>>
>>69490621
Oh shit!
System malfunction
>>
>>69488222

Yep. They disseminate white guilt.

You ever watch tv commercials or hollywood movies.

All they do is make fun of white males and make em feel guilty.

White men need form an anti defamation league. Like the jews have.

Substitute the word jew and it would ve unthinkable.

Cucks all of you. Fight back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.