[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why no one talks about the true source of islamic terrorism in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1333
why no one talks about the true source of islamic terrorism in the world aka saudi arabia?
>>
>>69486704
Kek.

tfw brazil doesn't know that the Saudi Royal family are jews.
>>
Because they own the U.S.
>>
>>69486704
Because they control the cost of oil worldwide, and their promotion of Islamism is a slow burn.

The idea is that we hurt ourselves econoically, and then create a large, lawless, islamist frontier by pulling our support.

aka. economic benefits will go to someone else if we don't fill the gap and keep your enemies close. Pretty typical international relations.
>>
>>69486704
Belgium made a deal with Saudi-Arabia about cheap oil for missionary work and a huge mosgue in Molenbeek, but this doesn't mean they sponsor islamic terrorism. Their mosques spread message against these terrorists, they fear salafists as much as the rest of the world.
>>
>>69486704
Because our government would rather have oil than standards.
>>
Salafism is cancer. One of the few things I like about Ottoman Empire was the fact that they really persecuted these fuckers. What a shame now they are one of the richest ideologies of Islam. I'm an atheist but I really wish Sufism to make a big comeback.
>>
>>69488495
Another alevi kafir
>>
>>69488271
This. Also, incidents with terrorism are a small price to pay when gas prices remain low.
>>
>>69486704
King Abdullah says that its Turkey the driving force behind IS
>>
>>69486704
All the countries in OPEC are basically leading a cartel of oil. If we don't accept their demands our country would default within a year or two (unless we increase our reserves and allow public usage of military oil fields/beds).

It is unfortunate, but Saudis are technically our "friend", "friend" in the sense that we won't do anything to them as long as they keep giving us oil. Even then the Saudis break deals and constantly stir shit in the middle East that we feel obliged to fix for some reason.

If you as me m8, I say that it isn't too late to expand America again. Form an Alliance with Iran and Russia, turn Germany into a nuclear-energy vassal state and conquer the world.

Once we eliminate nuclear threats, there is no country that even approaches our military.
>>
>>69489147
Turkey is the land of kuffar and murtadin, ofc they spread hatred against Islam and want to slaughter Muslims.
>>
>>69488281
Saudi detected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.