[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a muslim and I love Christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: norwegian-sultanate.jpg (12 KB, 503x300) Image search: [Google]
norwegian-sultanate.jpg
12 KB, 503x300
Honestly we are similar to Christians, we have lots of the same values.
We have political views of course, ideally we want sharia laws, but what does that mean?

You complain about the muslims who rape, we want those muslims executed or at least minimum get 100 lashes of the whip. You complain about muslims having sex with non-muslim women, we want them to get 100 lashes from the whip (with additional 80 lashes if they are drunk), you complain about random violence from muslims, we want those muslims to get punished for the drinking they do, you complain about muslims stealing, we want to cut their hand, you complain about muslims robbing you with a knife, we want to behead these guys.

And what do you do with them? The harshest possible punishment someone likely will get for rape here in norway is 18 months in prison. The harshest punishment someone get for robbing someone at knifepoint is to endure listeing to the victim appologize for being white.

Of course we want Sharia, what has it historically meant?

Christians make their own laws, jews make their own laws and we follow our own laws. (Historically even tourists followed the laws of their home country even if they traveled to the caliphate) and what is wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with Sharia
>>
>>69485760
gtfo to your shithole and leave Christian Europe alone
>>
>>69485760
You don't share any of my values, camelfucker.
I've killed many of your kind on the battlefield and hope to get another chance real soon.
>>
>>69486017
respect bro, hope you succeed soon
>>
>>69485860
FPBP
>>
Do you love atheists too?
>>
Christian laws are very severe too, the Christians that think we are under some new covenant or whatever do not understand the bible. It's death for homosexuality and adultery and all that, that's biblical law. Muslims are worshippers of satan though, it's sad. Your prophet is a pedophile and a rapist, and a murdering warlord.
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>
File: tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>
>share values
Your people rejects that Jesus is the son of God. God in the flesh. That he is God. So, you don't share nothing with Christmas.
>>
>>69486017
Second-generation Kurdish Muslim here

So you wouldn't care that much if it would have to come down to killing a Muslim baby
>>
>>69486856
Babies don't have a religion, cuck.
>>
>>69485760
Well achmed, we want you to go back to your shithole countries and deal with the problems yourselves.

You are not our fucking responsibility and if you don't leave you are just going to get genocided eventually. Go the fuck home.
>>
>>69486853
That's not a value, fundamental how it may be. It's a BELIEF.
>>
>>69485760
You worship a fucking pedo. Get out cucked man. I know your doing it for pussy.
>>
>>69486856
nope m8, unless he goes back
>>
>>69486856
Kill them all.
>>
>>69485760
Christianity is a radical critique of Semitic tribalism.
Islam and Rabbinical Judaism are doublings-down on Semiric tribalism.
So you actually share no values (0) with Christianity.
>>
>>69486935
Hey fag, we're cucking YOUR nation, YOUR people, while fucking YOUR WOMEN!

And you think you have a right to call others cucks
>>
File: 4channormalpeople.png (183 KB, 691x600) Image search: [Google]
4channormalpeople.png
183 KB, 691x600
>>69485760
Some excellent food for thought.

Of course you just threw it down into the internets biggest smelliest pig pen. Stand by for triggered muricans in 3,2,1.
>>
>>69485760
Ethnic Norwegians don't need to resort to barbarism to discourage raping nd stealing. Why is that so hard for Muslims? You are all obsessed with sex, violence and your god. Get out.
>>
>>69487046
Nigger that I ask you?
>>69487247
We're killing you at a faster pace.

Cucks dismissed
>>
>>69487289
>it's a white guy pretending to be an Arab episode
Literally worse than a white guy acting like a nigger.
>>
>>69487289
fucking muslim swine, your religion is of the devil

we will kick you out soon enough you disgusting parasite
>>
>>69487554
did*
>>
>>69485760
>There is nothing wrong with Sharia

Honor killings.
Compulsion in religion.
Whipping gamblers and drinkers.
Beating uppity wives is lawful.
Eye-for-an-eye literally practiced.
Cutting off people's hands who steal.
Death penalty for robbers.
Death penalty for homosexuals.
Death penalty for adulterers.
Death penalty for fornicators.
Death penalty for speaking against Islam/Mohammad
Death penalty for people who want out of Islam
Death penalty for the entire world unless they join jihad

We're not the same, you and I. At all. For one thing, only I have read Nabeel Qureshi's "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus", and only you think that Muslims and Christians are similar.
>>
>>69485760
>practice your law and let us practice ours!!1!1
Way to humanize the most violent and injust laws in the planet.
>>
>>69487554
>this is the same cuck that claims he's "kurdish"
>>
>>69486856
That's a trick question, because we love Kurds out of all of the different sorts of Muslims. Kurds are warriors, not gangsters, murderers and looters.
>>
>>69487560
You know I'm right
>>
>>69485760
>Of course we want Sharia
and you do have countries which allow Sharia. What are you doing in Norway if you want sharia?
>>
>>69487719
I'm beginning to share your skepticism.
>>
>>69487730
Yeah, I'm right in that your doing it for brown skin pussy. Thirsty ass faggot.
>>
>>69487615
Christianity have plenty of those things.
>>
>>69485760
you should be deported to whatever sand hole you crawled out of
>>
>>69486568
Not really

>>69486853
Yeah, we don't worship any man. I used to be christian so I reject that.

>So, you don't share nothing with Christmas.
Christmas is about willfully lying to children about a magical pagan diety that gives presents. It's basically the feast of saturnalia with a superficial glaze of christianity. It does not have anything real to do with christianity either, people held sheep inside during the winter in the Roman province of Palestine during that time, there is a lot of evidence of that. So there would be no sheep herders outside during the night. It's not a winter story, you just adopted pagan rituals and kept the rituals, moved the house god statues into the churches and called them saints. But the parts in the bible is something that christians share with muslims. The more christians follow the bible, the more they have in common with muslims. Modern christians that reject the bible and follow atheist trends and atheist morality primarily on the other hand is different.

>>69486856
>So you wouldn't care that much if it would have to come down to killing a Muslim baby

He is American, what do you think?
>>
>>69487838
Zero.
>>
>>69485760
was jesus crucified?
>>
>>69487857
>Yeah, we don't worship any man. I used to be christian so I reject that.
You never used to be Christian, you never even had the true biblical gospel delivered to you.
>>
>>69487949
Have you ever read leviticus you pseudo-christian
>>
>>69487857
>I used to be christian

You may have thought you used to be a christian, but as becoming a christian is a permanent transformation, if you're not a christian right now, you never were a christian at all.
>>
>>69487838
Where, point out which one do we practice Sven the cuck?
>>69487857
>But the parts in the bible is something that christians share with muslims
They deny that Christ is the son of God. Fuck them to hell.
>>
>>69485760
>>69487857
All heretics will be dealt with on the day of rope.
>>
>>69488084
Yes, I have.

Would you like to tell me how that has anything to do with Christianity? You know I'm not a Jew, yes?
>>
>>69488084
>leviticus
Nigger, it's called a New Testament for a reason Sven.
>>
>>69487615
All but compulsion in religion and the last three don't sound that bad desu senpai
>>
>>69488086
>Where, point out which one do we practice Sven the cuck?
I'm not talking about practicing, I'm talking about what the religion actually says. Plenty of those laws were practiced just 70 years ago in the USA.
>>
>>69487579
Lmao not before we take over
>>69487719
I am kurdish. wallah svär bå min mamma bror. asså abow jaow bre len?!?!!
>>69487722
Yeees, push our dicks further up your ass /pol/

>HE IS A FUCKING KAFIR
>>
>>69488160
>>69488170

From matthew 5

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
>For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

You fucking cucks haven't even read the bible.
>>
>>69488243
>Plenty of those laws were practiced just 70 years ago in the USA.
You mean deep in bumble fuck "it's in the bible so we must follow that only" South?
>>
>>69488241
So pretty much Christianity.
>>
>>69488402
So you don't give a fuck about the bible. I bet you're not even saved. What type of church do you go to?
>>
>>69488300
Yeah, I can type random shit and make it look like I speak a "foreign" language too, you pasty white skin thirsty nigger.
>>69488398
I have, that means the promise land.
>>
>>69487821
ey kom möt mig mannen
>>
>>69486708
>death for homosexuality and adultery

Thats jewish law, anon.

>Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone
>>
>>69488241
The qu'ran states that there is no compulsion in religion.
>>
>>69488606
>Yeah, I can type random shit and make it look like I speak a "foreign" language too, you pasty white skin thirsty nigger.
That's nigger-tier swedish he wrote, he's legit.

>I have, that means the promise land.
What? What means the "promise land"? You don't make any fucking sense, restate your point
>>
>>69488398
I have, actually, and the moment Jesus gave up His Spirit, and died, He fulfilled the law both ways. He followed it perfectly, and He paid the death penalty for all of the sins He took upon Himself.

I think maybe you need to learn about Christianity before commenting on it.
>>
>>69488655
Yup its true. How did you know that? Not many non-Believers do. I'm impressed
>>
>>69487857
Jesus is not a man. He is the son of God. Muslims are in grave danger of end up in hell because they reject that Jesus is the only way to God, Yahweh of Hosts.
>muh paganism
>this coming from a Muslim pagan
Allah (Isis, Baal, Queen of heaven, cibele, etc.) Is a lunar demonic entity, even your ugly pentagram and the moon confirms this.

We have nothing in common with your ugly kind, pagan. Those who actually read the Bible know that your religion is false, your prophet is false and your god is a false god.
>>
>>69487370
>Ethnic Norwegians don't need to resort to barbarism to discourage raping nd stealing.
Ethnic Norwegians steal and rape more than muslims though. I am ethnic norwegian and most women have been raped at parties, mostly by norwegians. And norwegians steal from the store all the time.

>>69487615
>Honor killings.
Not allowed according to sharia, that is only supported by moderate muslims. Like the leader of chechenya Kadyrov. One of the first things he did after taking power was to legalize honor killings which had been illegal when it was a sharia state.

>Compulsion in religion.

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." Quran 2:256

>Whipping gamblers and drinkers.
That is healthy

>Beating uppity wives is lawful.
You can still be cucked by your wife, nobody is going to beat your wife. Also it is not allowed to beat in a way that bruise the skin or hurt the bones.

>Eye-for-an-eye literally practiced.
That is justice, but this is not in all cases. If someone rapes you then you can not rape him.

>Cutting off people's hands who steal.
This is the best way to deal with that. theft nearly never happens in a sharia state. And it is better than spending money housing and feeding them when they can go out and be useful members of society. If they are willing to steal, then they are mentally broken and not able to function in a civilized society with their hands. And we want those who are thieves to also have a oppurtunity to go to heaven.

"And if your hand--even your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:30

>Death penalty for robbers.
This is a good thing.
>>
>>69488597
>don't give a fuck
I give a fuck, that is story and the life and times of our lord and savoir Jesus Christ you protestant heretic. If you follow the Bible only, you miss the other shit you need to follow too.
>>69488655
Because the one """""""""""""""true"""""""""""" religion is """Islam""'" correct?
>>
>>69488907
Pasty white man, stop race mixing with shit tier Arabs.
>>
>>69485760
>2014
>beliebing in sky daddy
>>
You're absolutely free to love Sharia and want to follow it brother. Pick any country in the Middle East who practices it. So feel free to pack your bags and leave the west to return to the system you love so dearly. None of us is going to stop you.
>>
>>69485760

well taqqiya'd
>>
>>69488654
>Jesus’ statement “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her” is found in John 8. Jesus was teaching in the temple when the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery, and they asked Him if she should be stoned as required by the Law of Moses. However, they cared nothing about this woman; they were using her to trap Jesus. In their minds, if He told them to set the woman free, they could claim He did not hold to the Law of Moses. If He told them to stone her, they could claim He was not the Savior; and, if He said nothing, they could claim He lacked wisdom. Jesus did not answer immediately but stooped and wrote something on the ground, and they kept pressing Him. Finally, the Lord said, in essence, “Go ahead and stone her because that is what the Law requires. But the Law also requires that the first stone be thrown by a person who is sinless in connection with this charge” (John 8:6–7).

>There is no doubt that this woman was guilty of a capital offense and that the Law required that she be stoned, but the Law also required that the guilty man be stoned as well (Deuteronomy 22:22), that witnesses be produced, and that a witness begin the execution. But the Jewish leaders came with venom against Jesus and were thwarted by their own single-minded hate. They did not produce the guilty man, and they were unwilling or unable to produce the required witnesses. We do not know what Jesus wrote, but, after He wrote a second time, the Jews left one by one, from the oldest to the youngest, without saying another word. Jesus then set the woman free with a warning to her to sin no more.
>>
>>69485760
>ou complain about the muslims who rape, we want those muslims executed or at least minimum get 100 lashes of the whip. You complain about muslims having sex with non-muslim women, we want them to get 100 lashes from the whip (with additional 80 lashes if they are drunk), you complain about random violence from muslims, we want those muslims to get punished for the drinking they do, you complain about muslims stealing, we want to cut their hand, you complain about muslims robbing you with a knife, we want to behead these guys.
we don't want you in our countries

it doesn't matter how you punish, the crime has already been committed

leave soon, before you make us angry
>>
>>69488770
He died for your sins, doesn't mean sin should go unfinished on this earth. It just means you won't go to hell for it. Prove your stupid doctrine, it's nowhere to be found in the bible.
>>
>>69488925
No, not at all. It is a different gospel about a different Jesus, and is thus accursed.

It's hard to see irony dripping off of posts, but "there is no compulsion in religion" coupled with "murder anyone who wants to leave, or fails to join" should be apparent.
>>
>>69489542
>It just means you won't go to hell for it.
No Sven. If you sin, and have Mortal sins, and you are never forgiven for said sins, then you're going to hell, no ifs ands or buts about it.
>>
>>69489389
Yes. By Jewish law, she deserved to die.

The founder of Christianity told the people there that they did not have the righteousness to carry out the punishment. Then He forgave the woman, though He did.

That's the difference between Judaism and Christianity. The Law came through the servant Moses; Grace and Truth came with Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
>>
>>69488907
Wow, so you really are a fucking whtie norwegian cuck. You were never a Christian, christianity barely exists here. Lutheran chuch might as well be the satanic church.
>>
>>69489664
No, I saw the irony from it, I'm just being a shithead about it.
>>
File: 1459427089130.jpg (44 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
1459427089130.jpg
44 KB, 600x898
EPIC bro epic xDDD LUV the flag :)) <3 +1 subberino love it
>>
>>69489835
>the fucker is actually dating a Muslim girl
I feel bad for him, don't you?
>>
>>69489542
There are only two ways to follow a law. Don't violate it, or if you do violate it, pay the penalty for violating it.

Jesus did both.

1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

There is only 1 sin you cannot commit, and you are committing it.

You had 1 job.
>>
File: 1319453987001.png (106 KB, 1200x872) Image search: [Google]
1319453987001.png
106 KB, 1200x872
>>
>>69488925
You just admitted you don't care about the word of God, of course you're not, you're a cucktholic. You don't even have the right gospel and you will burn in hell for it. Salvation by works will lead you into hell.
>>
>>69489839
Ah, good. Our fake Kurd missed the drippings entirely.
>>
File: _72436065_ukip.jpg (37 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
_72436065_ukip.jpg
37 KB, 464x261
>>69489957
Alt for fedrelandet, min bror!
>>
>>69489991
>word of God
>bible
>word of fucking God
No, it was written by people that were not God, are you calling the writters of the bibles God?
>Salvation by works will lead you into hell
So I should a dick and never improve my life? But because I pray to God, he'll just make my sins disappear? No, fuck you, God doesn't play ball like that.
>>
>>69485760
Best solution is not to have them there to begin with.
>>
>>69487615
>Death penalty for homosexuals.
>Death penalty for adulterers.
Everyone suffers from sexual impulses that are sinful, every single one. If it's wanting to have sex with someone else who is not your wife or something perverted, it's not different for anyone. EVERYONE has sinful sexual cravings at some point or not. Entertaining them and cultivating them is not healthy and some of them are so serious that they better be taken out and the death penalty might lessen the punishment on judgement day.

Adultery also makes it impossible family wise, it is not fair if the cheating part has any share in the family economy and might continue to hurt and destroy the family with trickery, so it is best to get rid of those men and women. They also make it "normal" like in western society and look at it now. Everyone cheats and there is no respect for the institution of marriage.

>Death penalty for fornicators.
This is not true, the penality for fornicators is 100 lashes with the whip.

>Death penalty for speaking against Islam/Mohammad
That is something you risk even without formal sharia laws. At least if people are certain then they don't die for something they don't believe is important. It's a wasteful death that people are saved from if it's formally illegal.

>Death penalty for people who want out of Islam
Traitors get punished

>Death penalty for the entire world unless they join jihad
Not true... There are convensions from that in Hadith. Like from the constitution of Medina, one of the rights of the non-muslims is:
"Non-Muslims will not be obliged to take part in religious wars of the Muslims."

>>69487781
>and you do have countries which allow Sharia. What are you doing in Norway if you want sharia?

My family have been here for 1000s of years and it's legal to have a political opinion here.

>>69488891
>even your ugly pentagram and the moon confirms this.

The moon is not a muslim symbol, it's the symbol of the Ottoman sultan and his Family.
>>
Alright alright
Listen up faggots
I myself am a Muslim I like many other don't believe in this extremist view where the whole world is some conservative strict shit hole
I and many other Muslims like me believe in the freedom to do what one wants to without the barrier of oppression, discrimination and as long as it's in legal bounds.
I would like to inform that religion is a staple of ones culture, brief system and background. It in no manner permits or pressures people.
I blame political nut job like the middle eastern government and extremist groups like Isis that murk the waters of true peace. The media especially the American media is entirely biased in its views ,people look at something and just go for it like blind cunts. Bad is stronger than good and all this over the top bullshit is making Muslims as a whole seem like scum.
>>
>>69489811
Dispensationalism is not a biblical doctrine.

>“He who is without sin cast the first stone” (John 8:7Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))

>The popular interpretation of this passage is that only someone who never sins can declare that someone else has sinned. But the issue before them, adultery, was a criminal act under the law of Moses. Given this context, the popular interpretation would require us to conclude that Jesus was demanding that the State be abolished because it would mean that nothing could be called a crime. All judges in court systems are sinners, all legislators who make the laws are sinners, and all executives who enforce the laws created by the legislators are sinners. So the popular interpretation is absurd. Jesus was not an anarchist. He recognized the authority of Caesar (Matt. 22:21Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

>Here’s an alternative interpretation that makes sense: “without sin” refers to the particular sin under discussion, adultery, not absolute sinlessness.[1] Jesus was expressing the rule that a person who should be prosecuted for committing a particular crime is not a legitimate witness against someone else for that same crime. If these men were guilty of adultery, they should be the “stonees,” not the “stoners.” How did these men know how to find the woman “in the very act of adultery” (John 8:4Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))? Probably because they had visited that location to engage in adultery themselves. That’s why they left, leaving no witnesses against the accused. The law of Moses required at least two witnesses, and those witnesses had to be the first ones to cast stones to execute the criminal:

1/2
>>
>>69489811
>>69490406

>On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses the one who is to die shall be put to death; a person shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deut. 17:6-7Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))

>If the witnesses refused to initiate the execution, no execution could take place. Jesus is not saying anything against the law of Moses; He is upholding it. He is not saying that stones should never be cast. “He who is without [this] sin cast the first stone” means, “If you can do it lawfully, go ahead and stone her.” Shocking, isn’t it? But this is the real Jesus, not the Sunday School Jesus, meek and mild.

>The Pharisees thought that they had trapped Jesus. As one who claimed to be the Messiah, the Pharisees knew that Jesus would have to uphold the law of God. Yet the Roman government had taken the authority to execute criminals away from the Jews. Only a Roman court could execute a criminal (which is why they had to deliver Jesus to the Roman authorities to have Him put to death). Jesus avoided the horns of the dilemma by endorsing the Mosaic law, but showing the Pharisees that the requirements of the Mosaic law had not been met in order to carry out a judgment against the woman.

2/2
>>
>>69489991
>Salvation by works will lead you into hell.

Solid point, fake Kurd.
>>
>>69490383
I don't believe you.
>>
>>69490213
We're calling the Holy Spirit Who inspired those men to write, and Who caused everything to come to their remembrance, God.

It's always been about a collaboration between God and Man.
>>
>>69489775
Absolute bullshit, you haven't even read the bible, begone you wicked catholicuck before you lead more souls to hell with your perverted gospel, you are just as ghastly as these satanic muslims.
>>
>>69485760
>Honestly we are similar to Christians, we have lots of the same values.
No we don't. Islam is a demon-worshiping cult.

Get out.
>>
Anon here again . Religion has a lot to do with history (no I don't mean like Jesus doing 360 no scopes in the air). A region is built up from the basis of a lot of things.
>>
>>69490482
There is nothing in the Law where the judge, jury or executioner has to be innocent of that particular crime.

Stick to the bible. Leave the "alternate" interpretations for other fools.
>>
>>69489956
That is talking about salvation, not earthly matters.

>There is only 1 sin you cannot commit, and you are committing it.
Absolute bullshit, I'm not blaspheming the holy ghost.
>>
File: 1311012849001.png (32 KB, 177x170) Image search: [Google]
1311012849001.png
32 KB, 177x170
>>69490089
>Fedrelandet
Y-Yeah
>>
>>69485760

I'd love to test your chin, mate. Despite your pathetic troll post, you're a right cunt and should have your shit pushed in.
>>
>>69490490
>I don't know how to check ID's

How's your first day on /pol/
>>
>>69485760
If you love Christians so much, please become one. :)
>>
Just as the Father of Lies is the founder of your wicked Islam, so Muslims appropriate our Accuser's nature to themselves, lying and murdering their way to an advantageous position from which they hope to root out all semblance of truth, decency, and goodness. There is no common ground between us, much as there is no common ground between all that is good and all that is evil.
>>
All the scum ITT living in nordic dreamlands reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>69490606
>he follows a fucking Protestant heresy
Disgusting Sven. You have nothing and you wonder why people are becoming more and more liberal and atheistic. Protestantism breeds degeneracy, the most true left-wing form of government I have ever seen.
>>
>>69487857
Why not go live in a country that already follows Islamic law? Wouldn't it be easier then trying to install Sharia with people who don't and never will want it?
>>
>>69490544 look dude I'm not going to coerce you and say random shit but I have experienced an awful lot about what the true meaning of Islam is and what it means to be one. Believe you me the only that makes me somewhat backwards and primitive is my label of being Muslim which is not the case at all
>>
File: Romans_10-9.jpg (67 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Romans_10-9.jpg
67 KB, 720x720
>John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

>Romans 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 4:5 - But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>1 John 5:11-13:And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
>He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
>These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
File: eva-brunne-2.jpg (182 KB, 590x418) Image search: [Google]
eva-brunne-2.jpg
182 KB, 590x418
>>69491049
Average face of Swedish "Christianity".

It is of no surprise that those nations which have followed the trail paved by Luther have learned to love and admire the Mohammedans no less than their own teacher. Luther quite loved the Turks, though I suspect he changed his mind during the Battle of Vienna when Catholic Polish heroes had to come to his rescue.
>>
File: 1458875808036.jpg (438 KB, 1080x922) Image search: [Google]
1458875808036.jpg
438 KB, 1080x922
>>
>>69485760
>There is nothing wrong with Sharia

For a true muslim who follows the koran and certain highly regarded hadiths, this is true. For anyone else, it is absolutely not. Sharia is oppression, sharia is absolutely against freedom of speech, sharia is in almost every day against equality in almost every aspect.

We in Poland won't bend over so easily when the Muslim hoarde comes (at least I hope we won't)
>>
>>69485760
You are worshiping the Christian God, not Allah!

Come to the light sir! We love you!
>>
>>69485860

Based first post. You tell them.. Country who's flag I can't identify
>>
File: 1427777226001.png (17 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1427777226001.png
17 KB, 178x178
>>69491291
In Sweden and Norway the church has been a state church for a long while. Which has made it subject to the will of the government, which is elected democratically.

And you all know how Sweden and Norway has voted, in case anyone wonders why our churches are so PC and SJW.
>>
>>69491156
No, that's not the problem. I can't trust you because I don't know you, and that you don't attack your radical friends in the thread.
>>69491291
>a woman priest
God help these poor sacks of shit.
>>
>>69491563
>the government runs the Church
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>69486017

A true Klingon warrior. Qaplah fellow service bro.

T. EngineerVeteran
>>
>>69488300
Why did your parents decide to go to Sweden?
>>
File: old-sefer-torah.png (238 KB, 710x533) Image search: [Google]
old-sefer-torah.png
238 KB, 710x533
>>69490406
>>69490482
You're almost right there. But as andre anon says, there may not be such an explicit requirement. I've always read that story understanding that, as you say, the men involved had their own sins to worry about, and he reminded them of them, invoking not the torah specifically so much as the universal logic of blackmail.

Oh, you want to press charges on her do you? OK but let's go talk to Lara too. Oh and Mary across town. Let's ask her what she was doing last teusday just before dusk, what do you say Jethro?

>Jethro and the others leave quietly.
>>
File: 1445829087303.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445829087303.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>69490213

2 Timothy 3:16-17
>All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
>That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
>>
File: 1386878837881.jpg (125 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1386878837881.jpg
125 KB, 500x435
>>69491657
Ayup, the church leadership itself was against such decisions as female priests but gov literally forced them.

Hilariously enough each religious community in Norway gets to govern itself, but since the state church is subject to the government they have imposed all the SJW shit on our own shit while muslims are free to discriminate.

Welcome to Scandinavia.
>>
>>69491563
Luther himself admired the Turks, and preferred them to his own supposed Brothers in Christ. This is not the result of the state corrupting your churches through prolonged influence, but the result of an ideology that was corrupt and rotten from the beginning. Jan Hus was of similar character to Luther, but he was right on the money when he called his rival out on his abject corruption and selfishness. And what is the fruit of this tree? Corruption begets corruption, evil begets evil.
>>
File: remove.png (40 KB, 413x432) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
40 KB, 413x432
>>69487857
>I used to be christian
The worst enemy is the betrayer.
OP wtf nig
>>
>>69491390
It's partly the Polish nation's fault we're in this mess to begin with. If only you gave up Danzig which rightfully belongs to the German people.
>>
>>69485760
> Mudslime
> Norway proxy

Nice try swedecuck. Or is it Jamaal from Sweden? I swear, sometimes I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>69491959
Not true, plenty of protestant branchoffs in USA who are super conservative, our church has been corrupted by the state. Internally and externally.
>>
>>69491049
I'm not a protestant you fucking cuck. Biblical Christianity is the most anti-degeneracy Christianity there is, following the laws of leviticus.
>>
>>69485760

Convert to Christianity.
>>
>>69487857
Yousef Assidiq is that you?
>>
>>69491879
Yes, and that would imply that you shouldn't follow the bible to a t.
>>69491945
Fucking heresy, state-backed Churches are evil.
>>69492104
If you aren't Catholic or Orthodox, then you're a protestant.
>>
>>69486853
That's why Mexico can't look intelligent
>>
>>69491959
Lutheris is pretty much cucktholocism light.
>>
>>69492213
>If you aren't Catholic or Orthodox, then you're a protestant.
Stop lying you cuckold. Your satanic church persecuted real christians for millenia. Fuck you and your devil pope.
>>
>>69486853
Why do you believe people should atone for Adam and Eve's sin? It is not God's justice to punish people for the sin of their ancestors and no other prior believer in God believed in the trinity or the concept of "original sin".
>>
>>69492213
>Yes, and that would imply that you shouldn't follow the bible to a t.
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>69486856
You're not a Kurd you little shit
Once you go full Muslim you go Arab
Tu na Kurdi
>>
>>69492092
Those branches are part of the problem. Was it not the will of our Lord that all who come to Him should be united through Him and in Him? And yet the Protestants have done more than any other people in history to divide.

But, in any case, the question is not one of conservatism but of correct doctrine. Non-Catholic Americans, that is to say Protestants and their Jewish cousins, are the greatest parcel of Mammon-worshipers on the planet. They are worse than the Dutch of the 17th century. And is it any wonder that it was they who pushed for birth control and abortion, in league with the Jews, and that it was Catholics and only Catholics who held the line against smut-peddling Protestants and Jews for many years?

You may call them conservative if you wish, but the truth they know little.
>>
Fighting over a religion; a staple of your identity, race, culture and loosely based beliefs is as dumb as fighting over who has the best language. There is none it just happens that other regions adapted differently. (I am in no way saying that oppressive systems should be looked over )
>>
>>69489835
>You were never a Christian, christianity barely exists here. Lutheran chuch might as well be the satanic church.

I was batised catholic, although I visited several denominations because the catholic church is dead. I used to live in Britain and went to church with a old lady that was a neighbour.

>>69489945
I was muslim before I met my wife.

>>69490281
Well, then you probably should not have created all these wars that people flee from. They ended up convincing me, but I likely would have been convinced anyway. I read a lot of philosophy and the contradictions in christianity really bugged me. I wanted ACTUAL monotheism, just like the religion that Jesus had when he said to God "Yet not as I will, but as you will.” like a slave completely devoted in worship. For christians who believe Jesus IS God, they think he says "Yet not as I will, but as I will.” which is a contradictory and logically meaningless statement that is always waved away with "it's one of God's mysteries". Truth is never contradictory so it makes no sense that it should be contradictory in something that important either, I wanted a logical religion without contradictions so I found Islam. Stopped studying philosophy and went to the sciences instead. But I likely would have found Islam anyway if God wanted me to.

"Those who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allah sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills." Quran 6:39
>>
>>69492521
> Your satanic church persecuted real christians for millenia.
You mean the people that couldn't read the bible unless they learned how the read Latin? You mean the people that really aren't Christian? Heretic, you deny Christ and you want to act like the pagans.
>>
>>69492698
Catholic church is even worse, see this post >>69491256
>>
>>69485760
Fuck off roach
>>
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /pol/...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /v/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

Go back to making Hitler threads, /pol/, you fucking aardvarks
>>
>>69487615
>literally 'le current year' meme

How dare you do all those things in the current year. Am I right, faggot?
>>
File: 1459429080579.jpg (1018 KB, 800x2533) Image search: [Google]
1459429080579.jpg
1018 KB, 800x2533
>>69490383

>sees Brit flag
>"i myself am muslim.jpg"
>rain is wet.png
>>
>>69492698
So you converted for poon. That's pretty fucking low.
>>
>>69487615
Tfw I went to college with based Nabeel and witnessed his conversion process
>>
>>69492922
Shit Bruh that was brutal
Autism was engaged.jpg
>>
>>69492776
There were translated bibles, but owning carried the death penalty. If you had a translated bible the satanic catholicuck church would literally murder you. See this post lest your soul will burn in hell forever >>69491256
>>
>>69485760
We are going to kill all of you and burn your families.

We will decapitate your children and burn your women alive alive. And you, you will watch. You will watch your world's destruction, weep and cry, and face the same fate as your disgusting cockroach relatives.

And before the end, you will remember,you had the chance to make things right. But you didn't. You didn't turn on your religion and see it for the degenerate satanic, animal torturing (halal foods), pedophile (your mudshit prophet's """wife"""), women lynching and stoning, anti-white cult that it is.

You had the chance to really proove to us that ISIS isn't islam by making your own religion, different from sunni islam (like orthodox christians), and all moving to that actually peaceful islamic branch of islam. You had the chance to show us that indeed, these hateful people are not you. But you didn't take it.

I say this before the war starts. Hold your family tight. It will be the last time you see them.
>>
>>69493225
Are you Sunni?
>>
>>69489542
Cast the first stone
Put away your sword
Turn the other cheek
Etc etc

Jesus literally saved a woman from being stoned to death for adultery. His message was forgiveness and mercy, not death for transgressions. You know nothing, Sven.
>>
>>69492698
>Well, then you probably should not have created all these wars that people flee from. They ended up convincing me, but I likely would have been convinced anyway. I read a lot of philosophy and the contradictions in christianity really bugged me. I wanted ACTUAL monotheism, just like the religion that Jesus had when he said to God "Yet not as I will, but as you will.” like a slave completely devoted in worship. For christians who believe Jesus IS God, they think he says "Yet not as I will, but as I will.” which is a contradictory and logically meaningless statement that is always waved away with "it's one of God's mysteries". Truth is never contradictory so it makes no sense that it should be contradictory in something that important either, I wanted a logical religion without contradictions so I found Islam. Stopped studying philosophy and went to the sciences instead. But I likely would have found Islam anyway if God wanted me to.

That's not a contradiction friend. God took on the form of a servant (Jesus) to undergo a sacrifice to permanently fulfill to sin sacrifice required by Jewish law. When Jesus said "not as I will, but as You will" it wasn't a logically meaningless statement. What He was doing was placing the will of God (His own divine purpose) before His will as a man (His fear of crucifixion...and He was afraid, He admitted it multiple times). Basically Christ was overcoming His fears and reservations and temptations as a person to fulfill His desire as God.
>>
>>69493412
A real Muslim doesn't label the self as a Shia, Sunni etc a real Muslim calls the self a Muslim because labels divide ppl senpai I prefer the term muslim
>>
>>69493226
>but owning carried the death penalty
Yes, because fucked up for a peasant to preach shit they don't know about, hint, hint.
> See this post lest your soul will burn in hell forever
How do you know what hell looks like? Hell is literally just the absent of God.
>>
>>69493498
Yes goy, Jesus was totally a weed smoking hippie. That's why he's coming back to kill all the unbelievers in revelation.
>>
>>69493611
What do you think of Shiites?
>>
Wow autocorrect butchered that message completely
>>
File: moon goddess allah.jpg (96 KB, 848x467) Image search: [Google]
moon goddess allah.jpg
96 KB, 848x467
>>69490303
>The moon is not a muslim symbol
My bad, it is the symbol of the moon gooddess allah-isis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU

http://youtu.be/x_s5By7s8z0

>>69492265
Get out, fedora.

>>69492572
Because we are infected with sin which lead us to death.
>>
>>69491446
Muslims worship him who can be called the creator of the universe, the almighty. Muslims worship him who can be called the merciful, the king of the universe, the all seeing and all hearing. Muslims worship the God of Abraham who we call the Divine, the majestic, the Invulnerable. Muslims worship the creator of Adam, the provider, the all knowing and the utterly just judge on judgement day. The God of David, the Loving giver of life and bringer of death. The living indivisible self-sufficient and all powerful. The Supremely Exalted, The Most High God of Noah. The Guide to the Right Path, the beautiful that Jesus worshipped with his face to the ground (Matthew 26:39).

Christians said Allah in Arabic long before muslims, you can call God many things, but there is ONLY one with these qualities, good man. Bless you.
>>
>>69493730
I acknowledge them as a sect of Islam that's as far as I go
>>
>>69493880
What do you think of Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>69493623
>How do you know what hell looks like? Hell is literally just the absent of God.
Haha holy fuck are you saying this as a catholicuck? I didn't know your church had gotten this cucked yet. You'll soon be as bad as the lutheran churches.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Matthew 13:50 - And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Thessalonians 1:9 - Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Revelation 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
>>
>>69493623
>How do you know what hell looks like? Hell is literally just the absent of God.
>Literally
Oh you're so sure huh? Where did you get this info the discovery channel?
>>
>>69493963
Saudis are nice people. The Saudi government is batshit insane
>>
>>69493980
So that's what you see. Not what you get.
>>69494107
I am sure, because that's all it is. Hell is the absent of God, no more, no less.
>>
>>69494116
>Saudis are nice people
Mfw used to work for them
Mfw worst years of my life
>Nice people
So is Kim Jong Un
>>
>>69492104
You have a severe misunderstanding of the role and actions of Jesus and the Law. Have you really read any of Paul's letters, namely Galatians 3? That's the accepted Christology and explains why Christians no longer live by the sword or stone adulterers. We are redeemed from sin and it's weight by Christ's sacrifice, there is no other sacrifice needed. Christians are not supposed to kill degenerate people, they're supposed to pray for and witness to them that their hearts may be changed. If they (degenerates) reject it time and time again, we can dissociate ourselves from them. Not kill.
>>
>>69494214
>Hell is the absent of God, no more, no less.
So if God went to take a piss the whole world turns into hell?
After thinking about it though, I think you are right.
>>
File: 1438363209895.jpg (171 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1438363209895.jpg
171 KB, 680x697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
>>
Oh no you are probably an immigrant to Saudi who worked for them huh. I feel bad for you now . I an imagine how intolerant they would especially the office people
>>
>>69493660
The final judgement is real, it does not mean it is our job to kill unbelievers now. How do you not get this? Do you want to kill degenerates? No wonder you "found" Islam, it supports your bloodthirst.
>>
>>69494550
No, he's one of those "biblical" "christians"
>>
>>69485760
>I am a Muslim
Kill yourself you disgusting piece of subhuman garbage.
>>
>>69485760
We are one as human BUT islam is the antithesis to christianity. You are literally worshipping the antichrist.
>>
>>69494214
>So that's what you see. Not what you get.
What? Make some sense!

See this post, please!! >>69491256
>>
>>69494439
I got slapped by a little Saudi girl in class, and when I restrained her she started crying.
Lo and behold, her fat backwards father arrives and starts spitting on me.
Long story short, I got humiliated by a 12 year old brainwashed obese youth, then fired from my job and deported.
>>
>>69488907

http://www.ssb.no/emner/03/05/rapp_201121/rapp_201121.pdf

Even when controlled for income, living situation, etc, it's people from Muslim countries who commit crime most often--regardless of the type of offense.

SSB (Norwegian Statistics Bureau) is currently fighting with FRP (right wing party) in Norway about updating this type of report because they know what the result will be: people from Muslim countries in the ME and North Africa are heavily over represented in crimes committed. This would obviously create a "dangerous debate" about our new countrymen.

I don't think that glorious Islamic culture is helping with the stealing and the raping here.
>>
GUYS LETS AGREE ON ONE THING : any human being outside the Middle East be they whatever are totally chill people.(rare exceptions of course)
>>
>>69487857
Fuck off you piece of shit.Betrayer.
>>
>>69494646
I was mistaken in name only. He serves the same spirit as Islam if he believes God desires death and punishment instead of life and hope in Christ.
>>
>>69485760
yeah nice try. enjoy your christian fan fiction
>>
>>69494803
It's not everyone but a lot of Saudis are arrogant racist dicks
>>
>>69490572
You're retarded, the Bible is simply traditions it is nothing special outside of the Catholic churches other traditions.
>>
>>69494795
I'm saying Sven, is that you physically see hell on Earth, and that Hell itself is just, and this is definition no fire and brimstone bullshit, Hell is just the absent of God, God is not there.
>>69494840
Yeah, some of them.
>>
>>69494214
>Hell is the absent of God
THIS
>>
>>69494840
no mudslimes cuck
>>
>>69494366
Galatians is talking about SALVATION.
>>
>>69495004
Funny, I've never met a Saudi who wasn't a racist dick.
I really hope that its bad luck.
>>
>>69485760

Are you Shia?
>>
>>69485860
Based
a
s
e
d

>muslim
>loves christians
pick one brown "man"
>>
I'm a bi Muslim. My religion does not burden upon my opinions. Politically batshit insane agendas do tho
>>
>>69485760
Kill yourself you piece of shit muzzy. I'm bout to go to Norway an reclaim my heritage if you don't stop acting like the world's biggest pussy.
>>
>>69495206
No it's definitely all Sauds.
>>
>>69495082
See, even the Mexican agrees.
>>
>>69494550
Of course you shouldn't kill unbelievers for being unbelievers. Adultery is a crime punishable by death, it has been so for thousands of years, the bible commands it. Fornication is not punishable by death. Why don't you read the fucking bible instead of larping? I haven't "found" islam, im not islamic, you're a newfag who can't read ID's.
>>
>>69495206
I think it was just a normal day in Saudi mate
>>
>>69485760

>right,left all they want to do is destroy the democratic values this country has

>buuhuu i want to ban homos, niggers, ect.
>buuhuu i want to ban cis, whites ect.

how about you live your own life, and let othet people do it to?
Leave fighting the rapists and murderers to the police you dumb fucks
>>
>>69494116
>>69495561
>Normal day in nice people land
I don't think you know what nice means anon.
>>
>>69495027
Read the fucking book.

>>69495041
Thanks for admitting you don't believe in the bible. This will be the last time I warn you, probably the last time you'll hear it, read this post and watch the video >>69491256
your soul depends on it
>>
Towel heads do feel like they are some type of Aryan race
>>
>>69491291
>Luther quite loved the Turks, though I suspect he changed his mind during the Battle of Vienna when Catholic Polish heroes had to come to his rescue.

Well, the protestants only survived because they were allowed and accepted as refugees in muslim land and were allowed to practice until Archduke Ferdinand made Protestantism legal. (to avoid having all his people move to the caliphate)

>>69492206
Jeg vil ikke snakke stygt om han, men se på hva jeg skriver. Jeg er jo en fundamentalist, så det er nok ikke meg.

>>69493003
What? No? Have never had any problems getting girls. I am in Norway, you have to be plenty autistic not to get laid here.

>>69493529
quite the mental gymnastics you have there, at least considering that many normal people (at least the religious) do not fear death or crucifixion at all. Look at the christian martyrs in Rome who suffered way worse deaths without any fear and with a smile. So that explaination is bizarre, that your God is fearful. And it's still contradictory since christians think Jesus and God is the same thing. Either they are different, and it makes sense (like muslims or early christians, like the jewish christians who viewed Jesus as a prophet), or they are the same and it does not.

>>69493792
It's not the symbol of allah, it's the family sign of the Ottomans. And was not used before 1299 when the Ottoman empire was founded.
>>
>>69495154
Salvation is a gift for all, the sacrifice is already made through Christ. The law is fulfilled through Christ - disbelief in Christ does not cancel his fulfilling of the law. He did it. Disbelief in Christ does not enact the Law, because the Law is not separate from Christ. I'll pray for you my friend, I think you can understand this if you pursue it with a humble heart.
>>
>>69495784
I read the book Sven. I'm not watching some faggot pastor tell me I'm in the wrong.
>>
>>69495731
Look dude don't nitpick ,it just that my experience with Saudis was 50/50
>>
>>69495784
The Book is not an authority nor is it Christianity, it is TRADITIONS, FUCKING PROTESTANTS.
>>
>>69495500
Why did Jesus not allow the adulterous woman to be slain? He did this on two different occasions BTW.
>>
>>69495952
With that analogy you superimpose the idea that nobody follows books and it's just a do fuck all I'm >place religion name here<
>>
>>69496064
depends on context.
>>
>>69495304
Wow bi-Muslim huh. So does that mean you only fuck goats on weekdays or something? I can't wait till Europe is overloaded with the shit bag muzzies and Israel finally decided's to start ww3 and BTFO of all you weak minded pieces of human trash
>>
>>69496162
Ouch
>>
>>69496162
Looks like we got conspiracist amidst us
>>
File: 1457821705354.gif (2 MB, 499x323) Image search: [Google]
1457821705354.gif
2 MB, 499x323
>>69486017
I hope your family gets blown the fuck up by terrorists.
>>
>>69495899
Salvation is a gift for all but you have to accept it, you have to believe in God to get saved. After that you are saved and nothing can yolk you away from God, even if you stop believing.

>The law is fulfilled through Christ
Don't take that verse out of context. The very next verse makes it very clear.

>17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
>18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Ceremonial law is abolished but not general biblical law.
>>
>>69495914
Then go to hell you wicked devil.
>>
File: The_Hanging_by_Jacques_Callot.jpg (881 KB, 1360x600) Image search: [Google]
The_Hanging_by_Jacques_Callot.jpg
881 KB, 1360x600
>>69495891
>the protestants only survived because they were allowed and accepted as refugees in muslim land and were allowed to practice until Archduke Ferdinand made Protestantism legal
You fucking wot m8?
>>
>>69495891
>quite the mental gymnastics you have there, at least considering that many normal people (at least the religious) do not fear death or crucifixion at all. Look at the christian martyrs in Rome who suffered way worse deaths without any fear and with a smile. So that explaination is bizarre, that your God is fearful. And it's still contradictory since christians think Jesus and God is the same thing. Either they are different, and it makes sense (like muslims or early christians, like the jewish christians who viewed Jesus as a prophet), or they are the same and it does not.

Jesus was equally God and Man. Moreover there is a difference between not fearing the outcome of something and fearing what has to be gone through to get there. Kids don't fear vaccines, they fear the needle. Isn't the concept of torture, shame and crucifixion worth fear, even if you know it will be ok in the end?
>>
>>69496413
Why should I go to hell? I follow Christ, and I follow his teachings. If anything, you should be more worried about being damned to hell.
>>
Let's not forget that the Quran the bible and the Torah share quite a few thing in common
>>
>>69494811
Well, let sharia laws apply to muslims then. Problem solved, thieves lose their hands and so on. And they are happy and everyone is happy.

>>69495220
No, I am sunni.

>>69495570
>Leave fighting the rapists and murderers to the police you dumb fucks
I do, but if a muslim rapes a woman here in norway, what happens? The rapist is forced to listen to the girl appologize for being raped and then the rapist is let out again. It only creates friction when you have these secular muslims going around raping and doing crime. It hurts everyone and the government is not doing shit.
>>
Posting in a bait thread
>>
>>69496365
Where does it actually say that the ceremonial law is abolished? Wouldn't that count as destroying (part) of the law and therefore invalidate the claim that not one jot or tittle shall pass from the law? (Also, what constitutes the ceremonial law?)
>>
File: ar-lobster3-01.jpg (25 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
ar-lobster3-01.jpg
25 KB, 400x309
I just bought a bible, but it is New King James version, did I fuck up? I just want to read the bible.
>>
>>69496828
>NKJV
>not KJV
>not learning Latin so you can read the bible.
>>
>>69496828
Peter never read a bible nor did Jesus's followers.
>>
>>69485760
I come from a muslim family...Why do feel justified to lie in order to get people to accept Islam?
I left that religion because it's a cancer. Anyone who actually believes that Islam is peace is a moron. Islam is all about war and submission, values I disagree with.

>Honestly we are similar to Christians, we have lots of the same values.
> There is nothing wrong with Sharia
That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>69497002
Don't be a wise ass.
>>
>>69496823
>No, I am sunni.

Ok so as long as I pay a tax we're fine?
>>
It's funny how muslims, or in this case a convert, in the same breath can preach about blessings, peace, torture and death. Religion of piss indeed.
>>
>>69496985
I know, I meant to buy King James version, I was in a hurry and didn't notice "new". It seems to just have replaced thee thou and such with modern words.

Does it really matter or did I fuck up.
>>
>>69497136
Then do you agree that the Bible isn't necessary to go to heaven?
>>
>>69497002
They read the law and the prophets, i.e. the old testament.
If you read that, you might notice that they quote from it all the time.
>>
>>69497070
>I come from a muslim family...
>Checks flag
Can believe
>>
>>69485760
What you seem to have misunderstood is that about 5% of norwegians are christians. Alot call themselves christian, but they are "cultural" christians. They are westerners. They do not believe in christianity, they just think that it's ok to get baptized and married in church, just because it's a ritual and does no harm.

What they do believe in is cooperation and being kind. That we should leave the barbarism of human history behind us and live with no kind of violence in our society, be it at the hand of eachother or at the hand of the state. We believe in personal freedom and that nobody is allowed to tell you how you are supposed to live your life, be it sexually or in any other way as long as you do not harm anybody else.

We do not care if the "rules" are made by allah, god, a king or a politician. The only rule is "do unto others as you would like others to do unto you".

This is why we crash ideologically and may not be able to coexist in the same society.
>>
>>69497304
I think every good Christian (Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox) should be able to read the bible once in his life.
>>69497240
I mean, I guess. King James Version is the better one imo. NKJV is okay.
>>
>>69496348

t. Ahmed van der Morocco
>>
>>69497549
t. Bilal Hamza de Pakistani
>>
>>69496575
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>>
>>69497549
Nah, its just because of stupid amerifags like him all of these immigrants are fleeing to our countries.
America literally controls Syria and Iraq and then you have faggots like him who like to kill innocent people for fun.
>>
>>69496348
Jesus loves you, Anon.
>>
>>69485760
you need to realize that is distinctly not about being of a different. It's just that religion is fucking retarded and anybody who supports it should be purged.
>>
>>69496827
Ceremonial law, sacrifice for sins, jews used to have to sacrifice animals for their sins, blood sacrifices, but Jesus was the final blood sacrifice, we don't have to sacrifice animals anymore.
>>
>>69496828
Get King James, not new king james, it's completely different.

This movie will help you and clear out the confusion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>69485760
If you sand niggers really loved Christians you would leave Christian lands and go home and leave us alone.
>>
>>69496985
The new testament was written in Greek you mongoloid
>>
>>69497002
Because it wasn't written yet you tard. They read the old testament.
>>
>>69498280
And translated to Latin, the lingua franca of the times.
>>69497989
So now I'm the bad guy because I don't value individualism?
>>
>>69497304
It isn't necessary to go to heaven, all you need to go to heaven is to believe in Jesus Christ and put your full faith in him for your salvation i.e not thinking your own works can save you or believing in other gods as well etc.
>>
>>69496498
Well, it could be. But it would be weird for someone who is not even a normal man. But I don't want to argue with you on this, it makes sense to you and if you think it's reasonable for Jesus to do that then it is for you.

But the trinity rubs me the wrong way, it's too similar to the millions-gods-in-one of hinduism (all gods are aspects of the God Rahman) and similar concepts. The bible have always been clear to me as totally monotheistic so the strict monotheism of Islam made sense to me. And parts of the bible who used to be contradictory (I still don't think your explaination avoids that) is explained. When Jesus prays with his face to the ground and said the things he did, then it needs no detailed and long winded explaination to avoid contradictions. It is straightforward.

>>69496575
"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." 4:171

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness."
>>
>>69497240
thee and thou matters because thee is singular and thou are singular, ye and you are plural. It helps you know when Jesus is talking to a single person or the whole group
>>
>>69498576
>I literally gave up my religion to have sex with a Muslim girl that ages like unfine wine
>>
>>69497505
>What they do believe in is cooperation and being kind. That we should leave the barbarism of human history behind us and live with no kind of violence in our society, be it at the hand of eachother or at the hand of the state. We believe in personal freedom and that nobody is allowed to tell you how you are supposed to live your life, be it sexually or in any other way as long as you do not harm anybody else.
This is a stupid ideology, taxation is by definition violent. Other than the mind games you play it's a pretty good system.
>>
File: 1455826037231.gif (2 MB, 340x189) Image search: [Google]
1455826037231.gif
2 MB, 340x189
>>69485760
For obvious reason, every sane person wouldn't agree with sharia or islamic rules.

In answer to your question, If I had a rat infestation in my home, I wouldn't explain them why I don't like rats inside my home, they wouldn't understand it.
>>
>>69496985
>not learning Hebrew so you can read the bible
fixed that for ya
>>
>>69485760
>muslim says he loves christians
unfortunately allah and mohammad does not

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx
>>
>>69498501
>And translated to Latin
So there is no reason to read the latin bible over the english bible, it's not the source material.

>So now I'm the bad guy because I don't value individualism?
Not what I was saying, but yes Christianity is individualistic, if you don't do right by the bible as the individual you are, no matter if you were misled by the collective, you are screwed, and vice versa.
>>
>>69498576
What contradictions in the bible are you talking about?
>>
>>69499084
>Hebrew
Don't make me think about marrying a Jewish broad and force her to convert.
>>69499207
>So there is no reason to read the latin bible over the english bible,
>he doesn't speak Latin
>>
>>69499388
I know a little latin but no I don't speak it. So what?

If I wanted to read the source material I would learn greek and hebrew
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.