[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SURPRISE MEETING WITH GOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Donald Trump is now in a surprise meeting with GOP senior leadership. Came out of nowhere. What do you think they're talking about? The convention? His candidacy?
>>
your mum
>>
>>69484453

they will spill the beans about Eipstein to finish off both Bill and Trump if he doesn't give up his mission to destroy the GOP and let Liberals take over the world.
>>
>>69484453
Shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>69484453
Source
>>
>>69484453
The art of the Deal hopefully.
>>
>>69484865

Just announced on CNBC right now.
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-meets-rnc-d-c-n548641

its real
>>
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/715616148335759360
>>
He's probably threatening them. The GOP is aware that not even a brokered convention is possible because Trump easily hits 1237 delegates even if he loses WI and PA. Their new plan is for a majority of all republican candidates and government officials to leave the Republican Party and form a new one. The GOP will back a third party candidate and let Trump keep the broken shell of the Republican Party. Trump is probably trying to convince them otherwise, I don't know what can change their mind though. Republicans are just democrats who don't like abortion, they serve the same agenda. Trump goes against the GOP on the issues that really matter like foreign policy, immigration, and the economy.
>>
>>69485251

Bull Moose 2.0 !!
>>
>>69485251
The rumor is that want to change the rules so those who lost the first vote at the rnc can't be considered again.

Hopefully he convinces them that he runs the table
>>
File: Snapshot20121025194315.jpg (54 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot20121025194315.jpg
54 KB, 636x480
This is the meeting where he causally but clearly explains to them he has their withered old testicles in his hand.
>>
>>69485251
Also they are not going to split the party because they don't want to shake up their jobs. That's their only motivation for any of this. They're afraid that if Trump wins it could cause the party to realign and push them out of their no show positions. They have to keep the party together.
>>
>>69484453
"Finished meeting with the talking head, GOP puppets. Think they can threaten me and my family. I have news for them. So sad."
>>
>>69485334

Didn't work out too well for Teddy, though, did it? He didn't even get the assassination attempt sympathy vote.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.