[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chinese people cross the Ocean and raise a child in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 27
File: chin.jpg (30 KB, 910x480) Image search: [Google]
chin.jpg
30 KB, 910x480
>Chinese people cross the Ocean and raise a child in the US
>child graduates from top school and becomes doctor
>US now has one more doctor and China has 3 less starving people

Explain without being an edgelord how immigration is bad
>>
>>69483535
>chinese people and savages are the same

Hello there Mohamed Al-Americanni
>>
>>69483535

what Hungary said
>>
>>69483535
>Explain without being an edgelord how immigration is bad

Said successful Chinese person is then used as an anecdote for liberals to import hundreds of Muslims with zero skills and zero will to integrate into the scociety, causing its collapse.
>>
>>69483535
America isn't a frontier land anymore. We don't need immigration anymore. We have already built our country and settled the land. Anyone immigrating over now is looking for some kind of hand out. They have no stake in the country and do not belong here.
>>
Said chink seems to have come in through legal means, unlike the spics.
>>
>>69483686

/thread
>>
>>69483535
Legal immigration is perfectly fine.

Coming across a border illegally, ripping through some Arizona ranch and causing damage, leaving trash, etc, then shacking up in some hole in the wall in Indiana, getting a contractor job and doing sub-par construction that any of the hard working Amish would do twelve times better, then sending money back to Mexico so your cousins can pay Zeta protection fees is not.
>>
>>69483686
actually they are

if Dr. Lisa Chang here was back home, guaranteed she'd be shitting on the street while her little princeling was skinning a local stray dog for the family's dinner
>>
>>69483535
>be american
>want to be doctor
>get good grades
>apply to medical school
>tryone gets in with a 2.8 simply because he applied
>Carlos gets in with a 3.0 simply because he applied
>Hongren SHien Xu gets in because daddy wiill pay 5x the tuition and the school can get rich off of it.

White americans get fucking shafted in medical schools. White males especially. LIterally 55% of my class is females and aobut 25% of it is white. About 1% has blonde hair.
>>
>>69483535
The americans that want to be doctors now have to compete with 3 more people.
More people in same job market=competition between workers=lower pay for workers.
>>
File: smugsensei.jpg (68 KB, 537x600) Image search: [Google]
smugsensei.jpg
68 KB, 537x600
>>69483535
Brain Drain. But by all means, please give us your best.
You can keep the ones that won't end up doctors.
>>
>>69483535
We can't take them in faster than they are born there. It doesn't really solve anything.
>>
>>69483535
America gradually becomes less American and more Chinese.

And we already have plenty of med school candidates. Medical residences are artificially restricted because doctors are a professional cartel.
>>
Not all of them are like this though, and there's a long vetting process to find the cream of the crop of those who want to come in. Even if they are, there's a high possibility that someone here in the US already can fill that need, so it just overpopulates the labor pool.
>>
File: justttt.png (121 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
justttt.png
121 KB, 650x572
>>69483535
too bad we take in other fucks
>>
>>69484254
Are you kidding me??

Hey everyone ! The white guy says he's being opressed!!!
>>
File: 1459386996650.webm (237 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1459386996650.webm
237 KB, 360x202
>>69483535
It's not, if done legally.
ILLEGALS OUT!
>>
>>69484254
>>carlos gets in with a 3.0

Jeez, is that all it takes? Why am I trying so hard for a 3.8?
>>
Also this is an obvious slide thread.

WHAT ARE YOU KIKES HIDING NOW?
>>
>>69484320
>wasting ten years in school to become a doctor when you could be starting a business
>calling yourself American
>>
>>69483535
China has one less doctor, American doctors have more competition meaning lower wages, nobody wins but the immigrant.
Immigration is LITERALLY hurting poor countries more than it's hurting America.
>>
brain drain.

/thread
>>
>>69483535
searching better opportunities for your family is nice if done legally.
Openly inviting people that can´t integrate is stupid.
Tell me, do you close the door in your house when you go to sleep? would you leave it open to anyone to get in?
>>
Chinks are subhumans who don't value non-Chinese life, though.

>inb4 "i-its just the ones who haven't "assimilated""

Ask a chink whose parents emigrated here if mom and dad ever "assimilated". These "people" eat eggs boiled in urine.
>>
>woman minority gets into school because muh quotas while a more intelligent and qualified male is overlooked
Yep, sounds like progress to me
>>
>>69483911
My roommate immigrated here as a Muslim from Iraq. He "converted" to atheism immediately, drinks beer and eats pork, and he's a mechanical engineer. Now he says we should just bomb the middle east because he's not there anymore and it doesn't matter
>>
>>69484706
Fucking this.

If a Chinaman hits someone with his car, he backs over him to make sure he's dead. I am not joking, this happens every day in China.
>>
This guy I play Ps4 with was trying to stump the Trump by pointing out the Trump's use of Polish illegal immigrants and how it only matters to Americans if immigrants are brown. And I was like, "You want a fucking medal? We don't want niggers and spics, fuck off."
>>
>>69484320
There's no oversaturation in doctors. And even if there were, all it would do is raise the bar for who can be a doctor. Which is a good thing because god knows how many retarded doctors we have
>>
>>69483535
Because for every successful chinese doctor we get an extra 100 (or more) low skilled mexicans and peaceful muslims that want to blow us up.
>>
>>69483535
Immigration isn't bad you fucking NEET, illegal immigration is because there is no way to tell who is in our country and illegals use social benefits without paying back in with taxes.
>>
>>69484254
>tfw in Aerospace engineering
>all my professors are white males
>90% of my class is made up of white males
>the few Chinese there just derp around in labs and get called out for it

At the same time though the probably 5% that are females are split between very capable (because they're the upper 0.01% of women in terms of leadership and intelligence) and your typical idek what I'm doing here I'll have x help me cuz I'm female.
>>
>>69484473
Cant argue that white men are discriminated against in school. How the fuck else do you explain white men with higher grades than the negro getting rejected while the negro is accepted?

And I could've replaced negro with just about anything but white male.
>>
>>69484868
Also, the way medical education and licensing works, a Chinese doctor education in America actually does take a spot away from a White man.
>>
>>69484254
>w-wahh I'm not getting special treatment!
>there's too many people who don't have the color hair I like in my med school!

Meanwhile Cody and Dakota get the same "privilege" that Shien Xu got because their daddy and their granddaddy are alumni who just pay to add another wing onto the school if Dakota spent too much time playing beer pong to get his grades up ;^)
>>
>>69483535
not all chinese come to usa and stay here.
like not all chinese come to australia bulk purchase property and stay there.
>>
>>69484706
Most of the rich chinks come to this country alone. And they hardly speak Engrish. They just buy their way in .
Asian culture literraly revolves around copying the west
>inb4 Muh gunpowder
>>
>>69484831
taking care of the injured is much cheaper than taking care of the dead.
>>
>>69484843
Trump never said that, he just wants them to come in the legal way

;^)
>>
>>69485253
wait
*taking care of the injured is more expensive
>>
>>69485117
>every white boy is blue-blood east coast WASP elite Kennedy
who's racist now, chink-lover?

>>69485253
chink nihilist detected
>>
>>69483535

ask a native American shitlord
>>
>>69485041
B-b-but
YOURE A FUCKUNG WHITE MALE
>>
>>69485242
Ok and when they run someone over with their car or get in trouble with the law, they buy their way out. Or they skip the country to Hong Kong or somewhere without extradition to go hide out in Uncle Xien's condo. Same way.
>>
Chinese are one of the worst immigrants at integrating. In their chinatowns across the country there is absolutely no english signs or anyone that speaks it.
>>
>>69484242
>this faggot's "guarantees"
She can be a doctor back home.
>>
>>69485322
>every nonwhite is an affirmative action case

White women are the #1 beneficiaries of affirmative action in school and job hiring. Or do you all of a sudden not care about "muh 14 words, gotta worship muh aryan womyn"?

:^)
>>
>>69483535
There is literally nothing wrong with immigration if you stop them at the border, then give them a list of DEMANDS, not wishes, DEMANDS that they all have to fulfil in order to be integrated.

If the following and more, just as an example is MANDATORY for immigrants, pretty much nobody would have a problem with them.

>Learn the language, until fluent
>Adopt the host culture, abandon your own
>Accept that shit like Hijab's are illegal and you can't wear them
>Accept that shariah law will NEVER be in place
>You must work to improve yourself and find a job or education. If they don't do either, they'll be kicked out
>If they commit crimes, it's back mozzie town

Again, it's an example, but that's the gist here, force them to confront this shit before they come here, not after. You can straight tell them to go fuck off if they don't agree with a single point on the list.
>>
>>69484773
That's great. The other ten million of them didn't, and are already planning on cutting your friend's arms and legs off for apostasy. Your individual experiences do not change reality, and the reality is that the vast majority of these sand people aren't here to integrate and become cute secular morality pets for faggots like you, they're here to colonize the country and set up enclaves in which to gradually grow and overpower the native peoples, just as they are now doing in Europe.
>>
>>69485584
Source or fuck off idiot
>>
>>69484773
He is right you know. Turning the entire Middle East into a glowing sea would solve many problems
>>
>>69483535
i honestly do not think east asian immigration is bad. they are smart, nice, capable, and are on average better citizens.
>>
>>69483535
The bigger the country gets the shittier it gets
>>
>>69483535
From China? It's not.

From Niggerstan? Well, why don't you ask the Welsh? (Belgium)
>>
>>69485616
This exactly. How do people not see it?

I weep for the white race. It's fucked. Will soon be an endangered species in a remote part of the world
>>
>>69484254
Asian males are the most discriminated against group in admissions stop your whining. Also lol at international students getting special treatment during admissions, if anything it's ten times harder to get in. If your school is a tuition farm for rich unqualified chinese, who still manage the same grades as whites despite not even knowing english, that's your fucking problem not society's
>>
>>69483535
go away chicom
>>
>>69485322
chinese society is very materialistic.
there are people in china that raises children and take very good care of the kids bodies so they can be harvested for organs when they reach 12 years old.
>>
File: total_nurd_XD.png (72 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
total_nurd_XD.png
72 KB, 225x300
There`s a billion Chinamen and even a small fraction of that is dozens of millions.
We don`t need millions and millions of foreigners here.
I don`t care if they get degrees and pay assloads of taxes.
I don`t care if they learn English and force their daughters to worship the whyte man`s cock.
I don`t care if we have enough land and resources.
I don`t want to live on a concrete sheet, a human ant colony.
I happen to like vast expanses of uninhabited land.
>>
>>69485766
Fuck off chink. That's a god damn lie.
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>69483535

There's nothing bad about it at all if you're only letting in east asians.

The whole world is not east asia.
>>
>>69485591
some groups of people have genetically low iqs, letting them would be stupid even if they do their best.
>>
>>69483535
So they worked and elevated their status instead of just never integrating and sending money home out of the country or blaming everyone for being "oppressed" and begging for handouts.
>>
>>69483535
The short explanation is population growth. No matter how many immigrants other countries take in, the country they left births more than the number who left. All it does is increase other countries' burden while not solving the problem.
>>
File: level 1 bluff.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
level 1 bluff.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>US now has one more doctor
Correction. The US has one less seat for medical school. It would have the doctor either way.

International students are "particularly" a problem in state unis and stem programs. State unis around the country are theoretically suppose to enrich the state, which is why international students have to pay 3 times the tuition of normal students, up-front.
In reality, this has turned rich, foreign families into milk cows. Many of these state universities have overdeveloped their campuses and hired so many people (both for maintenance and teaching classes that may or may not have any academic merit), they are becoming increasingly dependent on these milk cows. The result has been townies being quietly phased out in small increments year after year. This problem is exacerbated by a running political narrative (on both sides) that there isn't. a fucking. problem. with working class jobs being shipped out of the country.

Americans have to live here. You fucking don't, obviously.
>>
File: gooks roast live puppy.jpg (51 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
gooks roast live puppy.jpg
51 KB, 560x373
>>69483535
You have to go back to your own country you filthy gook.
>>
>>69483535
Shut the fuck up Jose. She's not an ILLEGAL immigrant. Why the hell do shitskins & lefties from the USA always conflate immigrant with illegals?

At least with legalized immigrants, there's a semblance of control & balance as to who gets to enter your country. Illegals upset the balance.
>>
You actually think these Chinese immigrants are starving?

They are usually philty rich thieves getting out of China with thier stolen loot.
>>
>>69485850

no, he's pretty much right. look at the racial makeup of California's college admissions before and after they banned affermative action.
>>
>>69485096
That white male was most likely unqualified as his admissions would have been filled by a asian American male. Get out with your stupid victimization narative.

AA was created to not affect whites and pit high achieving minorities against low achieving ones.
>>
>>69483535
There nothing with that.
There's everything wrong Abdul, Ahmed, and Jamaal Tyrone the town rapists coming under the guise of refugee status or illegally.
That's the issue.
Regulated immigration works out fine.
>>
>>69483535

Hardly anyone in America is anti-immigrant. We are anti Illegal. We love legal immigrants who come through the process and genuinely want to make a better life for themselves by becoming American. Legal immigrants almost always assimilate and become strongly patriotic (nationalistic) for America. It's the illegal fucktards and their anchor babies that do shit like demand their nation's flag fly over our schools or refuse to learn English.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x328
>>69485041
>>
>>69484254
Arent Asian-Americans even more penalized by this whole affirmative action stuff than white folks?
>>
>>69485877
You don't need to be a genius to make Kebab or clean toilets.

Sounds harsh, but someone's gotta do this shit as well.
>>
>>69485955
I live in a medium city with a state college.
Every school year I see less and less locals.
Luckily over the summer all the foreigners start draining out of the city, but more and more are starting to stay.
>>
>>69486358
Yes....because there are so many rich fucking Asian Americans applying to each school.
There is no shortage of Asian, International students at any state uni.
>>
>>69483535
You see we have racial quotas and a requirement that you prove you can work for a living and pay your taxes as a legal immigrant. To naturalize you need some level of English fluency and civil obedience. That's all well and good.
>>
>>69485850
Shut up degenerate white scum. Asian males face the brunt of stupid AA policies not white males. If anything white males are afforded disproportionate privilege because the old donors to Ivies are white males and wouldn't stand for their schools becoming 40% asians like what happened to Berkley when racial preferences were eliminated.
>>
>>69486294
>Hardly anyone in America is anti-immigrant
Speak for yourself, cuck.
>>
>>69485117
>Meanwhile Cody and Dakota get the same "privilege" that Shien Xu got because their daddy and their granddaddy are alumni who just pay to add another wing onto the school

I hear this meme a lot, in many different contexts. It's led me to the conclusion that blacks honestly believe that all white people are rich. That whites are never poor and don't experience hardship and suffering. That whites never work hard and earn everything they get. It's quite dismaying that people actually hold such problematic and hateful worldviews, particularly when they have no basis in anything resembling reality.
>>
>>69486630

Every ethnicity should have a chance to Make America Great Again anon.
>>
>>69486584
>white males

You mean kikes you filthy Ching Chong. Kikes aren't white.
>>
>>69483535
The chinese made china and whites made america. America will become more like china if we let chinese in.
>>
Chinese immigrants tend to work and not push their culture on us.

Islamic immigrants want the place they end up in to be Islamic, even the moderates.

Mexican immigrants want the US to speak Spanish and there is also a disproportionately high number of criminals amongst them.
>>
>>69486739
Bullshit you traitor. I hope to see you hang one day.
>>
>>69483686
>Chinese people
>not savages
lol kek my shit up senpai
>>
>>69486584
>Asian males face the brunt of stupid AA policies not white males

Not true for law school and large law firms. Asian males get the very same preferences as blacks and hispanics, because Asians are not good at the type of critical thinking necessary to succeed in law school. As such, the top law schools and top law firms give Asians crazy preferences.

Source: I'm a 3L at U Chicago, the #4 law school in the country.
>>
File: 1451615225100.jpg (178 KB, 1024x795) Image search: [Google]
1451615225100.jpg
178 KB, 1024x795
>>69486739
America was founded by and for European blooded men.
America isn`t supposed to be the Whore of Babylon or some dumping ground at the end of the world.
Fuck off.
>>
File: multiply with minus 1.jpg (89 KB, 1134x672) Image search: [Google]
multiply with minus 1.jpg
89 KB, 1134x672
>>69486294
the legal migration numbers are far too high for assimilation particularly for non-westerners and the immigrants are from low iq nations too often. most if the west is getting dumber due to non-white/non-asian immigration.

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/?s=10.1017%2Fs0021932014000480
http://akarlin.com/2012/05/berlin-gets-bad-news-from-pisa/

Muslims are dangerous either way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-IsingvI_I
>>
>>69484773
>drinks beer
Fucking freshmen
>>
>>69486560
Chinese americans are not disproportionately richer than the average american when you control for family size. This is a stupid lie whites tell themselves to excuse their lack of academic and other merit based achievements.

White culture has just degenerated into laziness and victim hood in which they blame minorities for all of their failures. Asians just don't have the same victimization narrative ingrained in them yet so income has no real effect on academic performance.
>>
Immigration is not a charity. It's for providing more labor to a growing nation.
>>
>>69486630
>anybody that disagrees with me is a cuck

Alt right faggot detected.

Did you build these great shining American cities with your own two hands? Stop bashing legal immigrants because you're a worthless parasite that gets enraged over people trying to seek a better life for themselves.
>>
>>69485568
yeah right ching chang
>>
>>69483535

Immigration isn't bad per se. It all depends on the culture of the immigrants.

Immigrants who come from a culture that respects education and hard work will improve the USA.

Immigrants from cultures of violence and lawlessness will hurt the USA.
>>
>>69483535
High-skilled immigration is great. It increases the GDP, makes society better, etc.
>>
>>69487088
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>69484773
Kek, I was watching this one Rationalists live stream where they had some Arab fuck on who said he "converted" to atheism after he was given some Canadian bacon by a McDonalds on accident.
>>
>>69484773

congratulations. I know dozens of them in France. Right next to these guys are thousands of fucking retards wanking in the streets doing nothing but looking for trouble.
>>
>>69483535

No one is starving in China you stupid faggot.
>>
>>69487190
CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

>>69487236
SHUT UP MUHAMMAD
>>
File: 1406156576565.jpg (47 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
1406156576565.jpg
47 KB, 960x718
>>69487103
You`re a chink that think`s he`s an "Honorary Aryan" or some bullshit don`t you?
Fuck off, I personally don`t want more fucking foreigners in this country even if they cradle my balls 24/7.
>>
>>69483535
>how immigration is bad
legal immigration of people who want to work and contribute isn't bad, it's illegal immigration that is bad faggot
>t liberal fags can't distinguish between the two
>>
>>69483535
Because by top-IQ Chinese you meant to say Muslim murderer and rapist.
>>
>>69487236
Great for who precisely? Not the average skilled American worker, whose hours keep getting longer, and whose benefits and salary getting getting smaller. Whose job security is virtually nil.
>>
>>69486501
>You don't need to be a genius to make Kebab or clean toilets.

True, but if you're doing a low-skill job you will likely cost the gov. more than you will pay in taxes. Also the average IQ of a nation is hugely important.

>Sounds harsh, but someone's gotta do this shit as well.

True but the need for these is shrinking rapidly and this will continue for ever high skill levels with the rise of AI. It's also not very nice for those in these skill ranges that already live here since the price of this kind of labor will decrease due to increased supply.
>>
>>69487103
>a better life

Why does that have to be in America? And if they're so great at building societies, why aren't they doing that where they fucking come from?
>>
File: rsz_hivemindinfographic.png (884 KB, 425x3285) Image search: [Google]
rsz_hivemindinfographic.png
884 KB, 425x3285
>>69487481
wrong pic.

epub is on libgen
>>
>>69486883
>the type of critical thinking necessary to succeed in law school.
lol at this. Law degrees are worthless. you might as well light 150k on fire and save yourself the effort.
>As such, the top law schools and top law firms give Asians crazy preferences.
Do you have quantifiable data like LSAT schools to back this up or meaningless personal accounts like
>Source: I'm a 3L at U Chicago, the #4 law school in the country.
No wonder why so many law grads never amount to jack shit when they lack even basic critical thinking skills.
>>
>>69485710
Why are the founding fathers so fucking based?
>>
>>69486501
>You don't need to be a genius to make Kebab or clean toilets. Sounds harsh, but someone's gotta do this shit as well.

The problem is that it's a vicious cycle. The more retarded toilet cleaners we let in, the more toilets there are to clean, which then of course requires us to bring in more retarded toilet cleaners. And so on...
>>
>>69486959
No, it was founded for Anglo-Saxons exclusively. Anglos didn't even want non-Anglo Europeans coming in, look up Ben Franklin's quote on "stupid, swarthy Germans". Then they changed it so that only Europeans could come in, then they changed it again so that everyone could come in. By your logic we should kick out all people of non 100% English descent.

Stop with this "America is exclusively for white people" nonsense just because it advances your stormfag narrative.

Europe should be for Europeans but Americans will have to deal with anyone that comes here as long as they're legal.
>>
>>69487711
Well the need for low-skill jobs doesn't increase in a ratio of 1 with each additional low skill worker. It's much less than that.
>>
>>69487755
FUCK OFF WANG
>>
File: 1430952630483.jpg (148 KB, 573x580) Image search: [Google]
1430952630483.jpg
148 KB, 573x580
>>69487561
Because they want to roam around in a nice society white people built for themselves and their kids before turning it into a multi-culti Brazilian shithole in a few generations.

Pic related, America didn`t need a bunch of chink and currynigger H1B STEMfags "skilled immigrants" to do this.
>>
>>69483535
It's bad for China because that kid is not helping Chinese patients, and isn't paying Chinese taxes.
>>
>>69487481
>Also the average IQ of a nation is hugely important.

Additionally to hive mind this pdf has a decent summary with references to some of the relevant primary literature.

https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/hsw/psychologie/professuren/entwpsy/team/rindermann/pdfs/HintergrundFocusRindermann.pdf
>>
>>69487019
>Chinese americans are not disproportionately richer than the average american when you control for family size.
True, but the thing is that "Chinese American" does not have to include "international students." The statistic is ignoring penthouse kids who are getting money sent to them from back home.
>This is a stupid lie whites tell themselves to excuse their lack of academic and other merit based achievements.
You have transfers with 3.5+ gpas getting turned down for BS programs at state unis. We're not talking about fucking retards getting turned down. We're talking about people who """"LIVE"""" in the state that the university is fucking there for and was built by being turned down, en masse, because there are just too many rich, foreign kids who are going to fuck off back to their country after they graduate anyway.
>Asians just don't have the same victimization narrative ingrained in them yet
??????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNK-e6nnFGY
>>
>>69487682
>Law degrees are worthless.

Depends on the school. It is true that there are far too many law schools and far too many attorneys. However, graduates from the top 10 typically make well over 100k their first year out of law school. Large firms all have standardized salaries, based on region. Starting salary in the major markets are 160k plus bonus. That's what I'll be making in a few months.

>Do you have quantifiable data like LSAT schools to back this up or meaningless personal accounts like

Not off-hand, but you can read about it. Law school and law firms have all kinds of crazy "diversity" programs and scholarships and recruiting. And they don't distinguish between blacks, asians, and hispanics.

Part of the reason Asians aren't very successful in the law is because there is never a "right" answer. Asians come from collectivist societies in which they are taught conformity of thought and action. This type of thinking is very different than the type of thinking required to succeed in law school and the law, at least at the top levels. I'm not saying Asians aren't smart. Rather, they're just not very good at this type of critical thought.
>>
>>69484254
you mean
>Hongren had to study extra hard to get 100 more points on the SAT than the white kids who got in
>>
>>69486358
American ones yes. The asians from out of hte country get in easily because their parents and countries pay extra tuition money to schools that accept them.

Harvard and others make a lot of money off this practice.
>>
>>69483535
>educated Chinese people the same thing as uneducated spics without elementary school
>>
>>69484773
>my anecdotal evidence helps me keep a naive worldview and quells the cognitive dissonance that arises from assuming all the chinks and muslims become civilised by exposure
>>
>>69484773
>what is taqiyya
>>
>>69485553
Make English official already
>>
>>69487755
>Europe should be for Europeans but Americans will have to deal with anyone that comes here as long as they're legal.

t. 100% certified bull prepper
>>
>>69483535
It is simple, our nation should not be for Chinese people.
>>
>>69488119
>penthouse blah blah blah
International admissions is much more stringent for state schools than it is for a local state residents.
>You have transfers with 3.5+ gpas getting turned down for BS programs at state unis.
I don't give a shit about these people who were originally unqualified to get into a fucking state school bitching that their 3.5 GPA, which isn't even that good, at a school only slightly better than a community college didn't get accepted for a transfer. Not the fault of the international student that the state government cut funding for state schools and it now needs to meet that shortfall in internal admissions. You did this shit to yourselves by being unqualified and voting for people that cut education funding.
>some stupid colbert clip
That's some retarded second gen Asian American woman who has already been mentally colonized by white liberal bullshit. First generation immigrants don't make those types of excuses for their childern.
>>
>>69489205
Look who's talking.
>>
>>69484242
>if Dr. Lisa Chang here was back home, guaranteed she'd be shitting on the street while her little princeling was skinning a local stray dog for the family's dinner
Which would mean it's a cultural thing and not a racial thing you stupid fuck.
>>
>>69483535

Immigration isn't bad, but unrestricted and illegal immigration is bad.
>>
>>69487019
Youre somewhat right, mostly with asian-americans, but there is a real issue with asian foreign students cheating on SATs and US colleges turning a blind eye to get more full tuition rich chink kids that underperformed on their gaokao for prestigious chinese universities and get send to the US to save the families face.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/do-american-colleges-want-chinese-to-cheat-on-the-sat/

https://educationrealist.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/the-sat-is-corrupt-reuters-version/
>>
Immigration isn't bad.

Illegal immigration, where kids cross the water on rafts made out of shipping pallets in search of streets of gold and end up joining some criminal gang partly to make enough money to survive and partly for protection from other gangs, is not.

There's a system of laws in place controlling who comes across the border. If you choose to defy those laws simply because they get in the way of what you want, then you're already of the criminal mindset and I don't want someone like you in my country.
>>
Immigration only helps big corporations get cheap labour. There is no skills shortage in a nation as developed and as populous as the USA.

Speaking from my own experience of living in a country that many people immigrate to, I can say that not even third generation immigrants can ever be assimilated. They'll always stand out.
>>
>>69483535
They steal jobs from U.S. Citizens eventually.
That family will need to work, right?

Also:
>Starving doctors
>Competent enough to take American job
>>
>>69489630
I'm not a cuck advocating giving my country away on the basis that congress made it gov. policy. You are.
>>
>>69483535
If she's here legally more power to her
>>
>>69489822
>http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one/

meant to post the direct link

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one/
>>
>>69483535
>Immigration =/= Illegal Immigration
Thanks for playing!
>>
>>69487975
>still jacking off over the moon landing from 50 years ago

We're talking about demographics here, not the work of a few elite people. Your average American is not a NASA scientist or Neil Armstrong.

Regardless plenty of Chinks and Poos work for NASA, the DoD, etc now and they seem to be doing fine.
>>
>>69483535

Immigration is not bad per se. As long as we're letting in good people there's no problem. Uncontrolled immigration from the third world is bad because we let in too many shit people.
>>
You have to go back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>69484773
Reminiscent of the story about the Muslim who wished happy Easter to Christians and was stabbed for it. Your friend is an extreme outlier. Muslims end up Muslims here too.
>>
>>69484511
Because you're white
>>
File: Roxanne-dream-097.jpg (151 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Roxanne-dream-097.jpg
151 KB, 720x480
>>69484254
>about 1% has blonde hair.

That s terrible, m8! How can a doctor be good if he isn't blonde??? This is worse than 9/11!
>>
>>69489511
>International admissions is much more stringent for state schools than it is for a local state residents.
Fucking hogwash. At LEAST half of the fucking state students in my town are international students.
>I don't give a shit about these people who were originally unqualified to get into a fucking state school.
I do. I "don't" care about people who are clearly rich enough to get their education from literally any other country on the fucking planet.
>their 3.5 GPA, which isn't even that good
I'm saying 3.5+. You need AT LEAST a fucking 3.8 at some schools to even be treated as a possible candidate, as a townie.
>You did this shit to yourselves by being unqualified and voting for people that cut education funding.
And now I'm suggesting we rectify the situation.
Also, not me, mind you. Most college students were not at voting age when such decisions were made.
>That's some retarded second gen Asian American woman who has already been mentally colonized by white liberal bullshit.
"That's some retarded third generation Polish American man who was blah blah blah"
It's clearly a fucking Asian American, with a victim complex. Do second generation Asian Americans not count as a significant demographic to you?
>>
>>69483535
absolutely nothing is wrong with it

that is the kind of immigration that made the US great

mexicans leeching off of the growing welfare state is not
>>
Because Chinese cheat, have no desire to integrate, and ultimately dilute the value of education you can receive.

I am in a masters program and deal with this problem daily. The professors cannot fail anyone for cheating when 30-40% of the class is doing it because of political pressure from administration. Colleges need the cash cow that are Chinese, and ultimately are willing to look the other way.

That leaves us Americans, who are actually trying to learn, at a disadvantage when 30-40% of the class is receiving As unjustly and your choice is to cheat or fall below the curve
>>
>>69488290
>Not off-hand, but you can read about it. Law school and law firms have all kinds of crazy "diversity" programs and scholarships and recruiting. And they don't distinguish between blacks, asians, and hispanics.

So you really have no objective data that shows asians benefit at all and just made the entire thing up based upon irrelevant "minority recruitment" anecdotes. If there was a trend for unqualified asians getting admitted to top tier law schools there would be some data to support it.

Also just because something is subjective doesn't imply that succeeding at it is a sign of creativity. This is used all the time by whites when confronted with the fact that blacks are over represented in creative media. If anything this sort of subjectivity victimizes asians disproportionately in the corporate world because there isn't objective ways in which asians can stand out and whites default to unsubstantiated stereotypes to justify passing them over.
>>
Oh yes, Chinese people are so hard-working and upright people.

http://www.theatlantic.com/china/archive/2013/06/heres-the-quote-that-sums-up-chinas-huge-problem-of-cheating-in-schools/277108/

>"We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

If you've got yellow fever, the fuck off to Asia.
>>
>>69490602
>At LEAST half of the fucking state students in my town are international students.
One I don't care about your shitty state school. Second you didn't show that the international students were unqualified. If half of your school is international students then that's a decision that your school made and whining about it because they're passing over unqualified white people is just a white victimization complex. It's retarded whining.
>I do. I "don't" care about people who are clearly rich enough to get their education from literally any other country on the fucking planet.
Why is your school obligated to give spots to transfers who where less qualified than asians and pay less? Because they were born here? Why do you lazy whites want these fucking privileges so much? Work harder and stop asking for government-backed privileges.
>It's clearly a fucking Asian American, with a victim complex.
If an Asian person loses their culture and gets brainwashed into echoing white talking points then, no they're not asian anymore.

Regardless even in that clip she wasn't talking about the government giving asians preferential treatment. She was talking about a racial slur being offensive. They're tangentially related at best
>>
>>69492248
>Why is your school obligated to give spots to transfers who where less qualified than asians and pay less? Because they were born here?
Yes! Because their parents worked hard, helped build up the country and make it great. They are invested in the country, much more than a fresh-off-the-boat immigrant could be.
>>
>>69490818
>>69490818

Part 2

Also, they are extremely not hygienic, generally useless in terms of coming up with innovative solutions, and can only replicate ideas. The "education" they receive in China is to just copy what Americans can do.
>>
>>69492248
>One I don't care about your shitty state school. Second you didn't show that the international students were unqualified. If half of your school is international students then that's a decision that your school made and whining about it because they're passing over unqualified white people is just a white victimization complex. It's retarded whining.

They get gov. funding. They aren't private entities on a global market that competes for rich consumers - they're there to serve the local population.

I'm in favor of completly abolishing race based preferences but the international student thingy got too big in the US.
>>
>>69490869
Listen, I don't know what to tell you. Look at the composition of the legal market, particularly at top firms. Look at the composition of the judiciary. Look at the composition of law professors and legal academics.

Compare the percentage of Asians succeeding in the law to the percentage of Asians succeeding in other top fields.

It sounds like you are suggesting that these disparities exist because of white racism and whites passing Asians over for positions. But what about the law is so different than other top fields? Why, in your estimation, are white lawyers, judges, and law school professors so much more racist than white doctors, computer analysts, engineers, etc..?

You would have a point if Asians weren't so successful in all other top fields. This fact only supports the proposition that Asians simply don't have great legal minds, compared to whites. There is nothing wrong with that. Not everyone can be good at everything. I don't know why it's such a big deal.
>>
>>69493149
It wouldn't be so bad if studying there didn't allow them to stay afterward and work and apply for permanent residency. That shit needs to end.

Want to study in our country? Fine, it'll cost you an arm and a leg, and no you can't automatically stay once you graduate.

We need skilled, knowledgeable people, not cheaters.
>>
I don't think we need more people in our nation. Seriously. We have people that are fine with living on welfare, which I think is a good program if it is used correctly. people are increasingly ok with riding on the government. It shouldn't happen. you may say "That is about the poor." But where do the immigrants start? Thats right. They start poor and get into the never ending chain. A chain that puts the United States lower than ever. My area, over the past 10 years or so, has taken in Somalian refugees. In a milltown in Maine that is primarily white, this changed the whole culture. They had 2 who tried to join ISIS. A 13 year old girl was posting ISIS decapitation videos on Facebook.

TL;DR: immigration is not bad, but it is not good.
>>
File: 1450350802021.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1450350802021.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>
>>69483535
key word
I N T E G R A T I O N
>>
>>69484254
>3.0 isn't good enough

wut.
>>
File: 1456702687668.jpg (184 KB, 538x1432) Image search: [Google]
1456702687668.jpg
184 KB, 538x1432
>>69492248
>Why is your school obligated to give spots to transfers who where less qualified than asians and pay less? Because they were born here?
Assuming that the "you" you're referring to is qualified to go to that school, abso-fucking-lutely.
>It's retarded whining.
Whining implies that there is some vague problem that I am not proposing a viable solution to.
Like it or not, state unis ARE in fact our fucking unis, and you fuckers are going to learn that this next election.
>If an Asian person loses their culture and gets brainwashed into echoing white talking points then, no they're not asian anymore.
"If an Asian person no longer applies to my extremely general statement about Asians, the assertion that they are Asian must be wrong!"
Fucking Zen, man.
>>
They cheat in grad school
>>
>>69493513
I have zero problem with legitimate family-based migration.

The US has over 300 million people. The EU has over 500 million people. That either could have a skills shortage that warrants mass immigration is simply not plausible.
>>
>>69483535
>generalizing eastern asian immigration with muslim and african immigration
>>
>>69483535
>US now has one more doctor and China has 3 less starving people
And 3 potential spies :^)
>>
>>69484535
I don't know how to start a business or what I would sell if I did
>>
>>69493683
Getting into med school on your first try with a 3.0 in premed is pretty fucking rare. I don't even know if they'd let anyone but a black person get away with it.
Granted, if you apply enough and maybe get into some kind of program, you should be able to EVENTUALLY get into some school.

It's not bad, just nothing to write home about.
>>
I would pick an East Asian doc over a shitskin one any day of the week.
>>
>>69493359
You're not even making sense anymore. Your initial argument was that asians were given favoritism and you supported that with no objective evidence and now you're saying that asians are under represented in top legal positions and it's a sign of lack of creativity, which is a irrelevant strawman that has nothing to do with your initial argument.

And yeah, the legal profession is largely based off of appearances and superficial things that are outside the scope of objectivity rather than hard science or engineering. It's a field inherently exposed to bias and unmeritocratic hiring. That's not a good thing. Even if asians don't succeed in that field that is not relevant to your argument that asians can't be creative because you're jusy constructing another strawman that science and engineering lack creativity and that subjective fields like law require it due to subjectivity (when all that does is make the field less meritocratic).
>>
File: medschool.png (34 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
34 KB, 1168x339
>>69494383
Yeah, med school is competitive.
>>
>>69493683
From what I've seen average GPA of students that have matriculated into medical school is anywhere from 3.5 to 3.8.
>>
>>69485766
Asian Americans - yes.
Asian International Students - fuck no.... I've literally seen college administrators give those fuckers a free pass on everything from bad quiz scores to cheating on exams to handing in plagiarized papers.

The only group that gets a bigger pass on bullshit is the fucking arab students.
>>
File: 1459369854487.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459369854487.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>>69484851
Legal immigrants make America great. Notice needs to be given so employers have time to change their practices. After a set date they need to be fined HEAVILY for employing illegals. Any illegals still in the country after a certain point should be subject to heavy fines as well (which if unable to be paid will result in their assets being repossessed and sold). Want to join this great country then become a citizen of it.
>>
>>69494770
>asians were given favoritism

Skadden is one of the most pretigious firms in teh country. Here is a page discussing their active recruitment of minorities, including asians, for a special summer associate program: https://recruit.skadden.com/law-students-graduates/united-states/1l-scholars/

>your argument that asians can't be creative
I'm not saying that Asians can't be creative. Quite the contrary. There is much creativity in computer engineering, a field in which Asians excel. For some reason, however, Asians just can't seem to make a go of it in the legal profession. I think part of the reason is because the law encourages independent thinking, and Asians come from collectivist societies in which conformity is encouraged. That or racism. Always racism.
>>
>>69495191
The laws are in place now. No notice should be given, enforcement should be stepped up overnight. $250k per illegal worker (more for repeat offenders) and deportation of said worker.
>>
>>69483535

>three less starving people

China doesn't have starving people anymore, and most of the immigrants from China now days are upper middle class and elites who want to protect their wealth from the Chinese Communist Party
>>
File: 1459079840579.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1459079840579.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>69483686
>>
>>69495333
>There is much creativity in computer engineering, a field in which Asians excel
m8...
>>
File: 1459438962284.jpg (59 KB, 748x724) Image search: [Google]
1459438962284.jpg
59 KB, 748x724
>>69495479
Correct those laws are in place. However if you are going to start actually enforcing them through out the country instead of just here & there you need to do it properly so as to not through things off kilt too much. $250K is insanity. It has to be enough to not be worth employing illegals and taking the risk but it can't just be a game-over amount for the company. Of course I am in favor of deporting, after we get what we have coming to us though via fining them. However if they are criminals we shouldn't deport them just to return, we should throw the books at them and give them double or triple sentences in the cheapest prisons in the country.
>>
>>69495333
>I'm not saying that Asians can't be creative. Quite the contrary.

Who are some well known Asian computer engineers? The only Turing Prize winner of Asian origin is Raj Reddy, an Indian.
>>
>>69483535
immigration =/= invasion
>>
>>69483535

>Mexican people cross the border and raise a child in the US
>child becomes a gang member and a drug dealer
>US now has one more drug dealer and Mexico has 3 less beheaded people

Because that's what really happens most of the time.
>>
>>69483686
chinks are savages though. They think totally different than us. A chink uses math to contemplate stealing all your shekels or using you to raise themselves in the social hierarchy, they're even worse than Jews but lack the Jewish intelligence required to be truly evil or good. Chinks and brownies are just smart enough to pretend human, but not smart enough to be civilized.
>>
>>69495900
We fine businesses £10k per illegal worker they employ in the UK and yet they keep on doing it, writing it off as a cost of doing business. Fines of that sort of amount do not work.

Deporting illegal workers would be ideal, but we struggle and we're an island! All too often they destroy their passports so we don't know where they are from, and no country will step up and claim them. So we book them and then let them go because there aren't enough cells for them, and they're at it again next week.
>>
>>69496286
t. JIDF
>>
>>69496081
The fuck is with people who don't speak the goddamn language being pedants with it?
Both can be used to describe the same phenomenon. "A fuckton of people coming into the country, for good or ill." An invasion does not necessarily have to be armed. For instance, we make references to "invasive species" in English, which are animal and plant species that are introduced into a new environment and spread.aggressively, often forcing native organisms out of that environment through resource competition or predation.
>>
>>69495191
No. Legal European immigration makes America great.

Non whites can go to hell. I've had it with them. Done. No forgiveness. You have to go back.

America is a white majority country. It must remain as such or it will become a shit hole.
>>
>>69483535
>2 refugees with mental problems due to war cross the ocean and raise a child in the US
>They have 5 children and never get a job
>Their children get shit education and is again a strain on the welfare system

This is much more accurate. IIRC, around 50% of all refugees that come to this country are never able to get a stable job
>>
>>69493149
>They aren't private entities on a global market that competes for rich consumers

You're a kraut. American colleges and universities are basically 4 year resorts for dumb rich kids of all races and nationalities that pay retardedly high tuitions that eventually fund the 100 or so people at the school who do legit research. They only care about government funding so much as they will comply with state laws that keep it from drying up. Setting a quota on international students also might be illegal because of previous AA rulings by the US SC
>>
Been in and out of hospitals my entire life.

I've met quite a few chinese interns, oddly enough, not a single chinese resident or attending.
>>
>>69493149
>Germcuck giving us advice about colleges

German colleges used to be the best in the world until they made all the Jews leave. :)
>>
>>69492508
You realize that being a state resident for purposes of a US public university only means that you've gone to HS in that state right? Even illegal immigrants get in state tuition at US public schools in many states.
>>
>>69483535
i for one welcome the Chinese as replacements if i didn't have a choice
at least they can maintain society and have respect for what came before them
Muslims and Niggers destroy everything they touch
>>
>>69483535
>Chinese people legally immigrate to the US
>Work hard at low level jobs, slowly work their way up
>raise a child
>he works hard in school, goes on to become a doctor
Yeah, this is pretty good.
>>
>>69483535
About 30 IQ points

>>69483686
fpbp
>>
>>69483535
>China and India are high IQ populations with rich cultural traditions going back to the Greek times.
>China and India's best and brightest come over here
>they do well and generally contribute to society

If the average Indian immigrant was from the Untouchable caste they'd be dinduing in their toilet free public housing projects and not taking our IT and MD positions.
>>
File: GoT2LpX.jpg (41 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
GoT2LpX.jpg
41 KB, 528x321
>>69496306
What I meant by my statement is if said position pays a normal worker $30,000 and you employ and illegal for $10,000 the fine has to exceed $20,000 enough so that it isn't worth the risk. if it was $25,000 then at worst you spend an extra $5,000 or at best you save yourself $20,000. Maybe after each offense it increases the fine. Or perhaps making the fine $60,000 would suffice. Personally I say we send them all to what ever country are currently deployed in. Just pack them up in the cargo plane. It's much more of a deterrent thinking your being shipped to Afghanistan rather then back to your native country of lets say Mexico only to be able to come back over easily again.
>>
>>69483535
and china is still a shitty place
>>
>>69484254
And how many of those white males are Jews?
>>
The short answer is that Chinks tend to be souless and hive-minded, i.e., they favor the "collective" -- except when its an adopted white country -- do you mean to tell me that they have any allegiance whatsoever to Western countries?

I mean, we probably would be better off, in economic terms, if we could trade any minority class in the U.S. with more Chinese nationals -- but that's more of an attack on how utterly without value some blacks, hispanics, natives, and mudslimes can be.
>>
File: 1422320758984.jpg (161 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1422320758984.jpg
161 KB, 530x970
>>69483535
>>
>>69497316
>Setting a quota on international students also might be illegal because of previous AA rulings by the US SC

I find it hard to believe that limiting international students would be prohibited by a USSC ruling.
>>
>>69484773
American culture is too appealing. People wanna be like the alphas. That's why all the terrorists are coming from completely cucked countries over in Europe.

Fucking Swedes and Belgians hate themselves. How do you expect Achmed to love them?
>>
>>69484843
Trump didn't hire anybody, he hired a contractor and that contractor used illegal immigrant labor.

Should you go to jail if you eat at a restaurant and it turns out that restaurant is a money laundering scheme for a drug cartel?
>>
>>69494781
I'm surprised its that competitive.

But according to this I would almost be guaranteed to be accepted with a 3.74 gpa
>>
>>69499023
It has more to do with muslim %iges. If the US was 5%-10% Muslim Arabs it would have attacks all the time.
>>
>>69484851
It's because the medical training process is basically glorified hazing and wastes a shit ton of time testing students on Rote learning.
>>
>itt white ppl hating themselves for not working harder
>>
>>69484254
This really fucking pisses me off desu.

As someone who survived cancer I can tell you its critically important that doctors are very intelligent and that quality needs to trump everything else 100%.

I had multiple doctors, all jews and chinks.

Dindus or spics and I probably wouldnt be here today.
>>
>>69497814
They were german jews not rich chink kids that failed by their parents standards in their own competitive education system.
>>
File: moon man.png (152 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
moon man.png
152 KB, 854x480
new ghost thread

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/03/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-231

get in here
>>
>>69485766
Clearly you've either never been to college or are just a retard. Have you never seen the Asian kids driving their $120k sports cars through campus?

International student tuitions can be whatever the school wants to charge and Chinese w/ lots of money can bribe anybody for the best transcripts the best letters of rec etc.

The college gets more $$$ and they get to boost their enrollment statistics with more 4.0 students and high test scores making their incoming class look more competative
>>
>>69494781
Doesnt nearly tell the whole story though now because work experience/volunteering/personal statements and your interview matter more than gpa
>>
>>69483535
Immigration isn't bad you fuck wit.

Uncontrolled, mass immigration from third world countries is what is bad.

Stupid nigger.
>>
>>69499368
Idk Hans if you were less cucked and Muslim kids got bullied there like they do here they'd wanna be more like Germans and less like their barbarian ancestors.

I had some Saudi neighbors in college. Some fresh off the plane, one had been here for 5 years. They were all rich sons of oil sheiks.

The ones who had been here the longest had basically abandoned Saudi culture. The wealthy ones for the most part are the most hypocritical about Islam. They all sneak over to Quatar to go drink at their clubs and brew their own liquors.

Then they come to the US, see the gorgeous blondes and realize they need to abandon their shitty backwards culture and they can use their excessive wealth to drown themselves in booze and pussy.

In Germoney it seems like your women are just throwing themselves at them without first demanding they drop their shitty worldview cause "Refugees Welcome!!".
>>
>>69499023
>That's why all the terrorists are coming from completely cucked countries over in Europe.

We've had quite a few violent terrorist attacks on American soil perpetrated by American muslims. Specifically, I'm thinking about Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernidino, Chattanooga, etc...

I'm not sure your argument is sound, particularly given how low the percentage of our Muslim population is.
>>
>>69500338
>Asian kids are now rich
>this is supposed to be offensive to me

>shitty American state school's funding get cut so they accept a shitty chinese student who doesn't know english at the expense of a shitty white student who is unqualified
>this is supposed to be offensive to me

Yeah I don't care about either of these "problems". America is exceptional because it attracts top talent and money, most importantly money. You dumbasses are just butthurt that "new" money now has a yellow face and is exploiting loopholes in your system that was originally designed to favor whites. You laughed and mocked blacks when they complained about being denied and trampled upon by money and racism and now you want to whine and complain like babies when it happens to you. Not buying it. Go "work harder" like you said to every minority with the same complaint in the past you hypocritical goblin.
>>
>>69485591
Have to agree with anon.

I'm an Ausländer. Arrived 5 years ago with a backpack, a laptop and no money.

Learned the language, adopted the culture. At some point had enough savings to start my own company. Today employ 5 people and we develop high tech.

Germans are close-minded, but they respect hard workers. Have my respect.
>>
>>69501612
if you base your worldview on personal experienes with a tiny sample of elite saudis then youre too normie for this board ehrliche familie.

Arabs are inbred and clannish as fuck, they wont throw away their clanish alegence just because murrika is so great. In fact some of the founders of modern radical islamism stayed in the US for quite some time and were disgusted by their culture, mind you that was before the 60s, before returning and advancing extreme islamic political causes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/start-here/

Pls study HBD and the history of radical islam, then come back.
>>
>>69502364
>You dumbasses are just butthurt that "new" money now has a yellow face and is exploiting loopholes in your system that was originally designed to favor whites.

Why is this objectionable to you? A country founded and built by whites should have a system designed to favor whites. Every government and society in the world is designed to benefit the majority group that created it. The distinction is that white countries are the only places in which this built-in preference system is eroding. Whether or not that's a good or bad thing is another matter. But surely you can see why whites would be "butthurt" about it. Just like anyone would be.
>>
>>69503006
>I'm an Ausländer. Arrived 5 years ago with a backpack, a laptop and no money.

Are you a fuggee?
>>
>>69503006
did you immigrate illegally? please tell me how to do it
>>
>>69484773
he's from a good family
his parents were raised secular
>>
File: e81.png (156 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
e81.png
156 KB, 611x404
>>69483535
>finite planet, more mouths to feed.
>>
>>69483535

America now has one more unemployment would-be doctor

Also no native English speaking doctors
>>
>>69503313
America was founded and built on money regardless of race. This white people built America is the stupidest shit I ever heard and it's even more stupid when you have so many fucking Jews in power positions all throughout your current and past leadership.

America has always been a oligarchy for the rich. You goblins never gave a shit when the oligarchy was white or white passing (jews) and only started whining when the face started turning browner.

Fuck off with your stupid hypocritical bullshit.
>>
Legal immigrants come here and assimilate to become American. Sure we are different races, but American first.

If you see people in Minnesota they might have Nordic blood, but they are hardly anything like people in Scandinavia.
>>
>>69504748
>This white people built America is the stupidest shit I ever heard

wtf happend to /pol/? Is this a bait?
>>
>>69483535
A country is its people, not its soil
That much should be obvious
You don't notice the effects of 3 chinks, but if you import hundreds of thousands then we start looking more and more like China every day
We don't want that
>>
>>69504748
This whole back and forth rant makes me think of the fall of Rome.
>>
>>69504803

I too believe in civic nationalism. But we need to let in only those with useful skills and a willingness to integrate.
>>
>>69503013
>history of radical islam

good start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lagdeg1Bz5E
>>
>>69498006
>i for one welcome the Chinese as replacements if i didn't have a choice

agreed, east asians would uphold our institutions and adopt our culture to a meaningful extend. When I see Australians and Canadian throwing a tandrum onabout their comparability laughable complains about asians i get even more depressed about western europe.
>>
>>69483535
Nobody said it was bad. When it's undocumented it's bad because then you get the shit tier illiterate immigrants who didn't even have a job in their home country sucking up your resources.

The Orient-Occident alliance is the only hope of a future for humanity.
>>
>>69504748
Two initial points: America was 90% white up until the mid-1960s. Jews were essentially excluded from private and public positions of power and influence until very recently. That's why they developed their own niche industries. Their rise to disproportionate power and influence has been very recent.

I do agree that america has always been an oligarchy for the rich. But you seem to want it both ways. First you said that all whites enjoy extra benefits from our system. Now you are saying that only the rich whites enjoy extra benefits from our system. So what's your argument precisely?

If it's the former, than I stand by my initial claim that whites in America should enjoy special privilege, just like Asians do in Asia, Indians do in India, etc...

If it's the latter, then perhaps you have a point. If the privilege enjoyed by whites was largely illusory, then the race of the oligarchs shouldn't matter. But you're essentially making a class argument, not a race argument. And I'll remind you of all the protests in recent years against the white 1%, and how much that has entered our political discourse. Interestingly, wealthy minorities have largely been left out of this discussion.
>>
>>69508602
Nobody should enjoy any kind of special privilege because of race in any kind of official/governmental way. Oligarchy for the rich or not, what makes America great is that it's more meritocratic than any other country.

>>69502364
>You laughed and mocked blacks when they complained about being denied and trampled upon by money and racism and now you want to whine and complain like babies when it happens to you. Not buying it. Go "work harder" like you said to every minority with the same complaint in the past you hypocritical goblin.

Seconding this.
>>
>>69483535
>implying that slot in medical school was going to be empty without the chink
>implying that evil chinks who are only in medicine for the money are good doctors
>implying that people starving outside our borders effects our quality of life here
>>
>>69484773
you see if they were all like that I would have no problem, bombing your ethnic homeland is extremely american
>>
>>69503313
It's because western countires have denied this white privilege for as long as it has existed. People have talked about how America was based on "equality" and "freedom" when the two things have always been contradictory when applied in the real world. You can't say America is favorable to whites and then at the same time lie to blacks by telling them that they're equal and to just "work harder" when they fuck up in life. This opinion basically renders all of /pol/'s complaints about welfare and minority handouts moot because it's basing itself on the same victim hood and historical "my daddy's daddy's did x and y" arguments that get laughed at all the time.
>>
>>69483535
US now has one more white male who did not get into Med School who settles for miserable cubicle rat job and lurks /pol/ all day. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>69506830
Aussies and Canadians really should count their blessings
>>
>>69509381
>evil chinks who are only in medicine for the money are good doctors

Don't even tell me for a second that the majority of whites or any other race are in medicine for reasons other than the money/prestige
>>
>>69508602
>than I stand by my initial claim that whites in America should enjoy special privilege, just like Asians do in Asia, Indians do in India, etc...
White privilege exists in Asian countries as well seeing as how a white face is seen as a means to look "international" and other nonsensical reasons. It's not really the same thing. Also chinese and asian countries have the benefit of having strong genes so their childern will still look asian when race mixing for the most part. so rather than having societies that resemble salad bowls like america, asian countires are still homogeneous even when taking in foriegners. Hui Muslims in china were Arabs centuries ago but now are indistinguishable from regular han chinese and even waged a "holy jihad against Japanese imperialism" during WWII. The ccp is doing the same thing with uyghurs now. Asians don't do exclusion like whites, but assimilation.

Also america is supposedly founded on the basis of eqaulity. China and other Asian countires are not. It's really a fundamental lie that the west keeps telling, but is not accepted by the countries people, that is the real problem.
>>
>>69483535
Took the job away from my kids. I'm not working, building and maintaining, and in some cases fighting for, a society that benefits other people's kids. You're literally stealing my life's labor, my very nation... I deserve a say in how the future will look.

Fuck you.
>>
>>69510946
Don't worry, I can assure you that your kids would have grown up to be unlearned trailer trash either way
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.