[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Nonwhite Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: trump with fans.png (1 MB, 929x682) Image search: [Google]
trump with fans.png
1 MB, 929x682
I'm looking for information of the demographics of Trump's support.

The media often says that Trump's base is uneducated whites. Yet, they also say he's doing better with hispanics and blacks than any republican in modern history.

Does anyone have some polls on this?

Also requesting photos of Trump with brown people. I will make good use of whatever images you dump.
>>
Look at the exit polls. I'd look them up for you but I'm on my phone and trying to catch a bus, but I know in Nevada he had something like 44% of the Hispanic vote which was by far a plurality.
>>
>>69483326
yea, theres that one self hating latino in every family thats super republican, but he's usually dumb as fuck and just trying to be edgy and wants attention. He's supporting trump.
>>
>>69483562
t. carl
>>
>>69483562
What does edgy mean? I'm a dumbass with an 8th grade education.
>>
>>69483326
Those black people are paid actors. Have you been to a Trump rally? I went to the one in Tucson a few weeks ago, all white people, no blacks(unlesd you count the protestors outside), and a 2 other Hispanics besides myself.

No one that's not white and/or rich is voting for that clown. Just admit defeat now.
>>
File: jags.jpg (39 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
jags.jpg
39 KB, 600x592
>>69483562
>theres that one self hating latino in every family thats super republican
me desu
>but he's usually dumb as fuck
eh
>>
>>69483560
I can start there, thanks.
>>
>>69483562
I>implying that there aren't self hating white people voting democrat just to be edgy.
>>
File: NeverchangeDemocrats.jpg (65 KB, 592x729) Image search: [Google]
NeverchangeDemocrats.jpg
65 KB, 592x729
>>69483562
Never change Progressive Democrat.
>>
>>69483772
hi carlos
>>
>>69483562
>theres that one self hating latino in every family thats super republican

Thats what happens when you begin to pay taxes
>>
File: 873981728937.png (82 KB, 813x509) Image search: [Google]
873981728937.png
82 KB, 813x509
>>69484062

uh
>>
>>69483326
Trump's supporters are memebers of the working class who want to pay less taxes. Period.

Bernie Panders supporters want more free shit at the expense of others.

Trump supporters accept personal accountability. Sanders supporters want others to care for their needs.
>>
>>69483562
>Self hating and voting against own interest
>White democrats

W E W
E
W
>>
>>69483562
You're referring to the bread winner in the family who actually has to pay taxes. Everyone else in the family cant see past the concept of getting free shit with no work put in.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.