[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never seen this level of shilling on /pol/ before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shbokjlc.jpeg.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shbokjlc.jpeg.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
I've never seen this level of shilling on /pol/ before. There's something going on here.
>>
>>69483193
can u/someone post examples? i literally just came back on /pol/ and you are the first thread i see, all i can really find is a few race-mixing threads. are there more than usual?
>>
>>69483275
AntiTrump shills, EU shills, Israel shills. It's awful.
>>
>>69483417
I have a pretty large filter so I don't notice most bait

Best way to deal with it is just hide/filter and only reply to good threads

to many newfags fall for the b8
>>
>>69483193
Somebody would need to pay me to be a shill against Trump which isn't happening, but I still feel compelled to tell you, you're a fucking idiot, for free.
>>
>>69483515
what do you filter? how?
>>
>>69483193
i've seen worse. sage, ignore, hide, whatever.
>>
>>69483193
We have incoming newfags everywhere because of media exposure. Gonna have to address them like any other shitposter until they take their pills.
>>
>>69483955
Top right, [settings/home] (atleast on PC, dunno for mobile)

Filters and post hiding, edit, add whatever you want

Be sure to click the hide button after you add a filter and save, also make sure you have the right stuff

So if you want to filter the ANGLO poster, put aidf* as a filter, under filename, and most of his posts are gone

filter a trip? take the code, put it in, select tripcode, bam
>>
File: polnature.png (76 KB, 1350x388) Image search: [Google]
polnature.png
76 KB, 1350x388
>>69483193
Plenty of shills, watch their accents, not to hard to spot. You'll notice a pattern after a few days if it's targeted.
>>
>>69486077
what are you super autist?
nobody have time for that just deal with it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.