[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
How did Trump get cucked by Mathews so badly? If he can't even handle a simple interview how will he make all those deals?
>>
>>69481121
His followers are even more pathetic than he is.
>>
>>69481298
>says the guy with more anime on his computer than money in the bank
>>
That interview was so annoying. As soon as Trump started responding to a question he starts talking over him never letting him get a fucking word in.
>>
File: 1459430422445.jpg (145 KB, 918x832) Image search: [Google]
1459430422445.jpg
145 KB, 918x832
>>69481121
Hey guys, the whole conversation as reported by the media is taken out of context, please see the context of the discussion that took place, here:

>>69463775
>>69461334
>>69461452
>>69462822

Video Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI [Embed]

And finally, the topic they were discussing was regarding the position of the Catholic Church Position:

If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely [Hebrew: "so that her child comes out"], but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" (Ex. 21:22–24).

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day =)
>>
File: anderson-cooper-87738.jpg (39 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
anderson-cooper-87738.jpg
39 KB, 376x490
>>69481121
he didnt get cucked.. the media just takes certain parts out of context and spin them like always.

as far as I am concerned, the only reporter that tries to stay unbiased is AC (doesnt always succeed thoug, but at least he tries)

rest is shit!!!
>>
>>69481873
>the CIA is unbiased
>I like Trump
You aren't dumb at all
>>
>>69482060
I ve seen him many time defend Trump, when he got wrongly accused or his views got spinned.

He was a piece of shit in the last town hall though, probably because Trump made him read Fields' statement.
>>
>>69482519

Or because he was pressed extremely hard by establishment to do a hit piece on Trump.
>>
>>69482519
>he started it
>no it's not
>see that's what's wrong with this country

Literally the most childlike argument I've ever heard a 70 year old say
>>
>>69483508
well, it's really hard to defend trump's retweet of Rato's wife to be fair. Trump shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>69483508

the guy has the mind of 12 year old and the moral compass of a 5 year old.

but this also explains why the underage teenie boppers on /pol/ idolize him.
>>
>>69483861
he is literally Hitler!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk
>>
>>69484026
Just childish and petty
>>
>>69484026

i know you're just "pretending to be retarded", but saying he is hitler is honestly offensive to hitler, trump doesnt have the mental capacity to be compared to someone like that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.