[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION FOR PRO-LIFE ANONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1439531381932.jpg (42 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1439531381932.jpg
42 KB, 380x400
After Trump said something about punishing women who get abortions, I heard some pro-life people say that punishing women who GET abortions is wrong.

Can anyone clarify this for me, because the pro-life logic is confusing me.

1. Abortion is murder
2. Murder is wrong
3. Hiring a "hitman" to commit a murder, and one who does so, is considered a murderer if the contract is fulfilled.

If abortion WERE illegal, why wouldn't the woman HAVING the abortion be charged with murder?
>>
If it were socially acceptable to say these faggots would openly support public executions of women who have sex at all.
>>
>>69479830
Nothing they say is socially acceptable. They have no politically correct filter. You are strawmanning.
>>
>>69479919
We still have standards here, they're just very low.
>>
>>69479830
Not really sure what you're trying to say.
>>
I think we are all missing the impact that abortions have on crime. There is an obvious correlation between the two. Since the legalizing of abortions in the 1970s, the people to continue the crime ffrom the 1980s and 1990s simply hadn't been born to do so.
>>
>>69480421
That's not what I'm asking though. I just want someone to explain to me why pro-lifers think the woman who gets an abortion is innocent.
>>
>>69480559
Because muh body. Women's rights. Just take your pick. Look at it this way. If I murder someone in my house on my property, should I still be held responsible for the murder?
>>
>>69480924
That would be called self defense.

Unless you're arguing that getting an abortion is self-defense, then I don't know why you brought that up.
>>
>>69481341
Self incredulity fallacy. Notice how I said MURDER. Not self defense. Jesus fcking Christ. You need to go rewatch Stefans video
>>
>>69480559
they don't... but in the end, the amount of people you win over to pro-life with that stance outweighs the advantage of punishing the women.
>>
File: eff_this_im_outta_here.gif (2 MB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
eff_this_im_outta_here.gif
2 MB, 400x374
I'm done here. /thread
>>
>>69480421
>lets kill niggers because that will reduce crime
if abortion is murder, we might as well genocide niggers
unless you want to get really unethical yet practical, I guess abortion is more practical since genocide is illegally internationally and international crimes are much more dangerous
>>
The democrat that started planned parenthood hated niggers.
>>
>>69481549
Oh, I read your post wrong, sorry.
I'm not sure what property laws have to do with abortion, if you can explain, that would be great.

>>69481628
So the reasoning is that the pro-life population will decrease if they actually stand by their values? What a bunch of fucking losers.
>>
>>69481783
Slippery slope fallacy. Not an argument. Try again.
>>
>>69481933
I'll let >>69481783
speak for himself, but he seems to be saying

If the purpose of legalizing abortion is to prevent crime, why not sterilize all whom will produce criminals? Why not kill all who will give rise to criminality?
>>
>>69481923
>So the reasoning is that the pro-life population will decrease if they actually stand by their values?
meh... I feel like theres a good chunk of pro life supporters that have a specific image of the woman seeking abortion in their heads (middle class suburban housewives). There's a lot of this belief that if she had known more or was smarter she wouldn't have been coerced into abortion. Comes with pity.
>>
this is one thing I can't agree with trump on, I think abortion should be easy and abortion centers should be put all around black areas
>>
>>69482613
This right here is probably why it got media attention. So people that are this retarded actually thought that Trump is against abortion
>>
>>69479691
Didn't Trump just say that aslong as it's illegal, it should be, you know, illegal?
>>
>>69482571
Pity is dangerous, but I understand 100% what you're saying.

/pol/'s favorite Jew released an article on this subject, so maybe more answers will come about.

>http://www.dailywire.com/news/4557/3-reasons-trump-was-wrong-punishing-women-abortion-ben-shapiro#pq=7MaIwZ

>pastebin
>http://pastebin.com/hxB0TmiY
>>
>>69482613
I honestly don't understand why this isn't /pol's stance... You want less degeneracy? Why not voluntary eugenics? It's right there for you, and the left wants it.

I'd be funding that shit... comes with a free tube tie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.